Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 38. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I bought another million at 3 today Smiley
Who want to sell me 1M @ 2?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Started staking with 10mil 72hrs ago.
After 24 hrs I bought and started stakeing another 20mil

Stake weight 661

First reward was only 2.9mil from the 10mil

Stake reward off the 32.9mil was 12.6mil

2 days staking and have received a total of 15.5 mil approx

Pretty good since I bought the first 10mil at an average price of 9sat and the other 20mil at 2sat.

So my break even price is 3 ATM. But I'm ganna stake a while and see where spots takes us. Smiley have a feeling he has a plan for after the fork takes effect.

Have another 35mil buy order at 1 Sat. Ahead of spots I hope, put it in about 18hrs ago.

Ah, damn, I was wondering who I stacked on  ;p

Yea, I'm not sure what takes priority, order time or order amount. You'll be staking a lot more, though, the rate is at a low point right now and climbing. Block 360k is at the end of two more waves, so there are still two chances to hit the giant blocks in this adjustment scheme before it changes to much, much lower

I bought another million at 3 today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Stake weight 661

Pretty good since I bought the first 10mil at an average price of 9sat and the other 20mil at 2sat.

So my break even price is 3 ATM. But I'm ganna stake a while and see where spots takes us. Smiley have a feeling he has a plan for after the fork takes effect.

Have another 35mil buy order at 1 Sat. Ahead of spots I hope, put it in about 18hrs ago.

Ah, damn, I was wondering who I stacked on  ;p

Yea, I'm not sure what takes priority, order time or order amount. You'll be staking a lot more, though, the rate is at a low point right now and climbing. Block 360k is at the end of two more waves, so there are still two chances to hit the giant blocks in this adjustment scheme before it changes to much, much lower
legendary
Activity: 1148

Stake weight 661

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
any info of maximum age stake ?
i want to try stake this coin Grin

30 days

And what about the minimum age stake, Spots Sir?

Still would like to ask again that what is the stake % we will receive until the next hard fork pops in?

Guys, I expect an answer to this question, so please have a look into my questions too as I also want them to be answered to get into Balls... Smiley

It has always been 24 hours. It's even written in easy to read diction in the source as STAKE_MIN_AGE in main.h (just so you know for future clones of my coins)

https://github.com/iGotSpots/BALLS/blob/master/src/main.h#L47

Max is right below it

Ok, thanks... Smiley
But I still don't get it that what's the stake % will I receive until block 360k kicks in???
Can anyone here who have BALLS please let me know how many coins do they have and what stake weight do they possess against "how much" network weight, and how much do stake in "%" do they get daily???
I only wish to know the average so that I may decide whether I should go for Balls or not... Wink

20-35% daily after the first 24 hours without moving the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

30 days

Still would like to ask again that what is the stake % we will receive until the next hard fork pops in?

Guys, I expect an answer to this question, so please have a look into my questions too as I also want them to be answered to get into Balls... Smiley

It has always been 24 hours. It's even written in easy to read diction in the source as STAKE_MIN_AGE in main.h (just so you know for future clones of my coins)

Max is right below it

Ok, thanks... Smiley
But I still don't get it that what's the stake % will I receive until block 360k kicks in???
Can anyone here who have BALLS please let me know how many coins do they have and what stake weight do they possess against "how much" network weight, and how much do stake in "%" do they get daily???
I only wish to know the average so that I may decide whether I should go for Balls or not... Wink
legendary
I threw a few BTC at 1 satoshi. If you want to dump, now's the time  Wink
I bought more than 10 million.
For the price it can not go lower than 1 sat, then the market will go up.. At this price certainly win. You must wait without panic.
legendary
Activity: 1064
For those who still have not BALLS, or for those who have just a little, BALLS, it's the best time to buy! You're not going to get such a price. Guaranteed!
already got 500k @ 2sat!! it's all btc i had  Cry Cry
For those who still have not BALLS, or for those who have just a little, BALLS, it's the best time to buy! You're not going to get such a price. Guaranteed!
legendary
Energy coin master
legendary

30 days

Max is right below it
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

30 days

legendary
Energy coin master
hello..  again fork and no pump..

dev when is next fork??
On block 360K, we are now on block 293K.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello..  again fork and no pump..

dev when is next fork??
legendary
Energy coin master
Even if the BALLS are of no value this is fun...
My biggest stake ever: 1455517.435858 that is 50% in 33 hour! Grin
Transactie-ID: 63495690362c0c1f09c540187bb6d56d485ec77bddd74ec7d25f5abc379411b8
Now waiting for 115 blocks to merge the BALLS into my next superblock.
I know I kill your BALLS with this superstake adventure but I hope we get a super bounce after block 360K and I can take some profit or hold my BALLS4ever.
Thx for the fun!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Interestingly, this was not yet - just a great looking man search scamers with foot PAYCOIN, yeah !!
Pages:
Jump to: