Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 40. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

That's 200,000,000 since I last posted the market cap.

I don't think it's even been 24 hours.

Spots, maybe you can post an explanation since I can't find anything to read.....or post a link as to what's going on.

Thanks!

Coins are staking, which increases supply   Grin

With a BIG supply and if we bounce back we can still hit the frondpage of market cap.
I have now tree BALLS addresses in two wallets;
One wallet always online with growing block size. Last night 735463.1433 BALLS reward for the 2.3M block so now a 3M block staking.
The other now 2M wallet I keep offline and when we are @ 360K block the 110 blockes have gained much weight and stake in a row I espect. I hope to hit a the bonus block but I keep that wattet offline after the all the stakes are filed and hold if offline for a few days to build weight and then try again the hit the bonus block. I keep continue with the first strategy of one big block for hitting the bonus blocks the before we are @ 360K block and maybe I continue. I want to see the frontpage of market cap or sink the ship with my BALLS.  

We are in the same boat  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Spots, maybe you can post an explanation since I can't find anything to read.....or post a link as to what's going on.

Thanks!

Coins are staking, which increases supply   Grin

With a BIG supply and if we bounce back we can still hit the frondpage of market cap.
I have now tree BALLS addresses in two wallets;
One wallet always online with growing block size. Last night 735463.1433 BALLS reward for the 2.3M block so now a 3M block staking.
The other now 2M wallet I keep offline and when we are @ 360K block the 110 blockes have gained much weight and stake in a row I espect. I hope to hit a the bonus block but I keep that wattet offline after the all the stakes are filed and hold if offline for a few days to build weight and then try again the hit the bonus block. I keep continue with the first strategy of one big block for hitting the bonus blocks before we are @ 360K block and maybe I continue. I want to see BALLS on the frontpage of market cap or sink the ship with my BALLS.  
legendary
Just so you guys know, I have requested that Poloniex delist both BALLS and MMXIV. The reasoning is simple: these three coins are a package deal. Not having all 3 on the same exchanges fucks up a lot on our backend. Without getting into detail, the problems caused by having 2/3 coins listed in one place far outweigh the benefits for those two coins

I still like Poloniex, but they think BALLS and 10k are the same coin. I have respect for them, but this situation is fucking things up for us and it's not worth the time to change things because one exchange doesn't understand the difference between two coins

I respectfully ask everyone to request the same from mobydick and busoni. In this current situation, things are being inconvenienced for no reason. I've consulted with those in a decision making role for services or coin maintenance on these coins and we agree that this is the best way to move all three coins forward

These three very unique (and very different from each other) coins are a package deal. If one does not get listed, none should
legendary
Spots, I have been with your coin since the beginning, but I'm not buying what you just said about staking. There is already way to much supply, and nothing to do with this coin....time to face it..the coin is done. No point in even sticking yet another fork into it..its well done now.
It was a good ride, but may it RIP.  Sad

Thanks for sticking around this long. Hope you did well

The fork doesn't kick in until block 360,000, so I don't know why anyone expects anything to change between now and then
Oh, I'm still all in, and holding my own,thanks Smiley
I'm not baling out, but I dont see a strong recovery coming..sorry. There is just to many balls out there atm. Why would anyone sell all their staked balls off for no profit...makes no sense.
People need answers to whats going on, not "wait till block 360,000 and you'll see".

Well the changes are in the OP, now, so you can see exactly what will happen and make your own judgement on what will happen. It seems like a lot right now because we are in the high point of the swings, in a day or two it will seem like no coins are being made for thousands of blocks

I don't speculate, I only report  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Spots, I have been with your coin since the beginning, but I'm not buying what you just said about staking. There is already way to much supply, and nothing to do with this coin....time to face it..the coin is done. No point in even sticking yet another fork into it..its well done now.

The fork doesn't kick in until block 360,000, so I don't know why anyone expects anything to change between now and then
Oh, I'm still all in, and holding my own,thanks Smiley
I'm not baling out, but I dont see a strong recovery coming..sorry. There is just to many balls out there atm. Why would anyone sell all their staked balls off for no profit...makes no sense.
People need answers to whats going on, not "wait till block 360,000 and you'll see".
legendary

Activity: 62
It was a good ride, but may it RIP.  Sad
legendary

Thanks!

Coins are staking, which increases supply   Grin
Activity: 97

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just 2 sat ATM, where will go?

Didn't you hear!? This coin already died like 3 times!   Wink

Lol guess my 10mil pick up at 9-10 sat was a bad choice...

So I just bought 20mil more at 2sat!
legendary

Didn't you hear!? This coin already died like 3 times!   Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
legendary
There are people pretending to be me on several platforms, asking for off-market trades, using people's trust for me to get them to send first, and disappearing

There are also people posting fake links for update clients for BALLS and 10k - ONLY DOWNLOAD FROM MY LINKS (NOT QUOTES OF ME) or from the link below:

As a reminder, I will never ask anyone for help, funding, or off market trades of any kind
legendary
lol yup just cause the odds say 1 out of a 100 doesn't mean you'll find it, it will be like hitting the lottery

and the super block is # of coins age/weight x 100k% per year right? not just x 100k%

I think you guys are worried about nothing
I'm not woried. BALLS I keep just for fun.
With 2.01 I was blaying with a one block wallet and go from 200K BALLS to 4M in only two weeks.
I can continue 1 block wallet for 100 days and then hit the super block and get 10M or more BALLS in 1 split second.

edit: we all staked well with 2.01 version I'm up over a million and only started with 75k

if you put all your coins in one deposit and refresh it every time you get a stake you may still never land on a "snake eye's"  

lol take some money to vegas and try only betting 00 on the roulette table and tell us how you do  Grin

Oh, roulette tables, how you like to take my money...
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the min stake age?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
lol yup just cause the odds say 1 out of a 100 doesn't mean you'll find it, it will be like hitting the lottery

and the super block is # of coins age/weight x 100k% per year right? not just x 100k%

With 2.01 I was blaying with a one block wallet and go from 200K BALLS to 4M in only two weeks.
I can continue 1 block wallet for 100 days and then hit the super block and get 10M or more BALLS in 1 split second.

edit: we all staked well with 2.01 version I'm up over a million and only started with 75k

if you put all your coins in one deposit and refresh it every time you get a stake you may still never land on a "snake eye's"  

lol take some money to vegas and try only betting 00 on the roulette table and tell us how you do  Grin
legendary
Energy coin master

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

legendary
Energy coin master
The only part that wories me is if the 00 maxstake is a reward of an very big block.
There is no maximum for how much BALLS can be rewarded then?
In fork 2.03 add a maximum stake or beter change that before block 360K.

It could also be a stake of a stake of a stake catching it with a deposit of 10  Wink
Yes but when it happens on 5M block then there is a "problem".
How much chance of that happening?

You guys realize that with this system there are no guaranteed superblocks. We could have 200 in a row or we could have 0 ever
For me no problem but it give BALLS more vulue if the reward for the superblock is limeted to say 1 or 10M BALLS.
Now there is a change one day the total amounth of coins dubbel in a split second.
Pages:
Jump to: