Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 34. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I personally just send my coins in one huge chunk and let the auto splitting do it for me. I only move mine once a month

And here's a hint...you'll never end up with higher average results than the auto splitting will. Trust me, its way smarter than we are  Wink
I'm not agree.
For now it is not smart to put the GIGA-block online. I build weight and if the rate goes up the I beat the system.
But for other just staking is also good and takes less time to monitor and move the BALLS.
I like to move it (the song).
edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQVcCCk1_A

You are missing out on compounding, which is much stronger than your GIGA STAKES (and the entire point of fast maturity). I guarantee you are not making your potential
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Snowballs Voting to add coin to GoUrl Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway -

https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

Seems a little steep to get on, 35k votes for priority. Would be easier to get onto coinpayments.net

BTW if you want the price to rise, Pull your damn sell orders... people look and see a huge sell wall @bittrex and don't want to buy any balls because they are fearful of the sell presure... I wouldn't even cosine it without reading threw all the posts here just cuz who knows if you will be able to sell with all that pressure.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Surely we can revive the price somehow, early fork? keep listed on polo? make it usable for people? get added to one of the blocknet/supernet ideas? some sort of roadmap for updates/upgrades in the coin?

The dev gives not much details but he says we have to wait after 360K for a kind of new roadmap.
There are more coins with very large supply like MintCon and why not for BALLS?
This hyperinflation was to create large supply by POS-mining.
The coin has enviriomental features (not mined by using a lot of energy) and that part I like.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Whant to go price up. DO NOT SELL. DO NOT DUMP!!!!!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
[/img][/img]
Surely we can revive the price somehow, early fork? keep listed on polo? make it usable for people? get added to one of the blocknet/supernet ideas? some sort of roadmap for updates/upgrades in the coin?

Very Good Thank you Sir!! You guys Rockkkkkkkk!!
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Very easy question.. Is balls going die or not?  Huh Huh
No but neet some TLC for buyer.

As long as the price of coin is about this, who would buy the thing??
legendary
Energy coin master
No but neet some TLC for buyer.
legendary
Energy coin master

You're losing BIG staking this way, you miss out on the compounding.  Compounding 10% per day, for 10 days, is sooooo much more than earning 100% on one day.

Your one big reward after 30 days will always be SO MUCH less than what you would have earned if you left your wallet open the whole time.

You are right that after reward you have reward on reward.
I keep this EnergyCoin wallet offline most of the time becouse in no time so many transactions it is hard to send the coins to other wallet.
EnergyCoin is also not a hight-POS coin like BALLS, only 20% firs year. No big problem to miss some POS-reward.

If you look a HyperStake then maximum reward is 750% but not poisible to get that becouse the weight and with BALLS that plays also.
Small blocks are in the end of the row for the reward and if you have fragmented wallet you miss much rewards.
I play with weight but maybe not the best strategy, I always want to learn.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
60k blocks to go ?

it will be delisted long before it reaches that block imo.
You better change it to Block 310-325k and swap it 1:100/1-1000 on top of that, or this its going nowhere.
Sure that means more work but this wont last 2-3 more weeks and the Supply is just too damn high already.

BTW:
Eat my ballz you filthy market.

I think not going to happen.
The huge supply gives possibilities.
As long as the volume is 0.2 BTC on avarage per day no delisting.

You really think there will be enough buyers for 2-3 more weeks?

Market is already smashed.
No one will buy this anymore in 2-4 days,
then you still have 14-20 days to go.

Even if balls survives that, the supply remains just nuts.
This screams 1:100/ 1:10,000 swap n fork imo.
But not my cup of tea anyway.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thakn you so much for help! One last thing is it better to keep the wallet online all the time or is it ok if it goes offline also. How big could the difference be if it is online like 14h a day instead of 24h

14 h is ok, you build weight when you are offline.

yea explain how this works please...anyone??
The block created for your BALLS has a time-stamp.
After 24 hour it is mature and can be rewarded.
The total reward is depending on coin age not "stake-time".
How older the block how more weight the BALLS get and more reward.
For the best reward 30 day old BALLS are the best!

edit: Check my EnergyCoin ECF wallet.
I keep if offine most of the time.
Just 1 second online and jackpot.

I have a small wallet online to secure the network but for POS-reward it is not required.

You're losing BIG staking this way, you miss out on the compounding.  Compounding 10% per day, for 10 days, is sooooo much more than earning 100% on one day.

Your one big reward after 30 days will always be SO MUCH less than what you would have earned if you left your wallet open the whole time.

legendary
Energy coin master
60k blocks to go ?

it will be delisted long before it reaches that block imo.
You better change it to Block 310-325k and swap it 1:100/1-1000 on top of that, or this its going nowhere.
Sure that means more work but this wont last 2-3 more weeks and the Supply is just too damn high already.

BTW:
Eat my ballz you filthy market.

I think not going to happen.
The huge supply gives possibilities.
As long as the volume is 0.2 BTC on avarage per day no delisting.
legendary
Energy coin master
Thakn you so much for help! One last thing is it better to keep the wallet online all the time or is it ok if it goes offline also. How big could the difference be if it is online like 14h a day instead of 24h

The block created for your BALLS has a time-stamp.
After 24 hour it is mature and can be rewarded.
The total reward is depending on coin age not "stake-time".
How older the block how more weight the BALLS get and more reward.
For the best reward 30 day old BALLS are the best!

edit: Check my EnergyCoin ECF wallet.
I keep if offine most of the time.
Just 1 second online and jackpot.

I have a small wallet online to secure the network but for POS-reward it is not required.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary
Energy coin master

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
legendary
Energy coin master
I personally just send my coins in one huge chunk and let the auto splitting do it for me. I only move mine once a month

And here's a hint...you'll never end up with higher average results than the auto splitting will. Trust me, its way smarter than we are  Wink
I'm not agree.
For now it is not smart to put the GIGA-block online. I build weight and if the rate goes up the I beat the system.
But for other just staking is also good and takes less time to monitor and move the BALLS.
I like to move it (the song).
edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQVcCCk1_A

legendary

is the autosplit coded in or do i need to enter something in console ?

And crypto4jan

Thx for the ideas! I might test a round a little Smiley

Nothing special, just deposit and stake
legendary

And here's a hint...you'll never end up with higher average results than the auto splitting will. Trust me, its way smarter than we are  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: