Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 53. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Dear iGotSpots,

Please help me for this issues !

http://prntscr.com/6at72j

My wallet is not further staking anymore at number of block 189727

Sincere thanks so much !

Please try deleting everything except wallet.dat and syncing from the start. I know it takes a while now, but please let me know if that fixes it. That block was nothing special, wasn't even a checkpoint I don't think, so it's strange that it's hung up there
legendary
guys I just bought 150k balls.
someone told me it's better to create 10 addresses in my wallet and split the coins there 15k to each.
is that a better strategy instead of having 1 address with all 150k in it?

thanks

Send in one lump sum

is there a splitter built in to the process like 10k has?  I've got mine in a bunch of little clumps, was thinking of refreshing them into 1 or 2 chunks

edit I did good so far today, I found blocks on both sides of block 220000... so I almost hit the big one  Cool

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
someone told me it's better to create 10 addresses in my wallet and split the coins there 15k to each.

thanks

Send in one lump sum

is there a splitter built in to the process like 10k has?  I've got mine in a bunch of little clumps, was thinking of refreshing them into 1 or 2 chunks

edit I did good so far today, I found blocks on both sides of block 220000... so I almost hit the big one  Cool
legendary
Merit: 1024
Dear iGotSpots,

Sincere thanks so much !

Blocks are so fast right now, sometimes it takes awhile for the wallet to sync.  Give it a couple hours and see if you get caught back up.

Thanks for your information !

aww m also having same issue like urs.. sync stopped at 189727 !

Should I open my wallet everyday (24/7)? or once a week ? Thanks !

Always running is best. If that's not possible, you can use GorillaStake.com or redeem the asset from NXT or HZ for a private key that stakes for you

I am using version 2.0.1.0 but it's not further staking anymore at number of block 189727

http://prntscr.com/6bicla . Please help me for fixing it !

I don't know how to use GorillaStake.com. I want to have a try it but my english is not good so I don't understand well what you wrote out at page 1.

Thanks so much !
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Not too shabby. Moved ~37k balls to another address, waited about 24hrs and got a stake of 18,455.
legendary
Activity: 391
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dear iGotSpots,

Sincere thanks so much !

Blocks are so fast right now, sometimes it takes awhile for the wallet to sync.  Give it a couple hours and see if you get caught back up.

Always running is best. If that's not possible, you can use GorillaStake.com or redeem the asset from NXT or HZ for a private key that stakes for you

I am using version 2.0.1.0 but it's not further staking anymore at number of block 189727

http://prntscr.com/6bicla . Please help me for fixing it !

I don't know how to use GorillaStake.com. I want to have a try it but my english is not good so I don't understand well what you wrote out at page 1.

Thanks so much !
legendary
Dear iGotSpots,

Sincere thanks so much !

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dear iGotSpots,

Sincere thanks so much !

Blocks are so fast right now, sometimes it takes awhile for the wallet to sync.  Give it a couple hours and see if you get caught back up.

legendary

thanks

Send in one lump sum
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
i see no snow anywhere
Right, just BALLS is maybe better.
When they intruduced it was november and it began as a kind of joke but it was more than that becouse BALLS are still populair and nice innovations since introduction.

Maybe they can change the name to Beachballs just for summer Grin.
That is a nice idea, we had also the christmass BALLS wallet so a special theme is nice.
Activity: 249
i see no snow anywhere
When they intruduced it was november and it began as a kind of joke but it was more than that becouse BALLS are still populair and nice innovations since introduction.

Maybe they can change the name to Beachballs just for summer Grin.
legendary
Energy coin master
i see no snow anywhere
legendary
Activity: 1764
legendary
Energy coin master
Had a very nice stake in my 1 block wallet:
51323 BALLS now 371712 BALLS in wallet is a stake of 14% in one day!
This was a 5000% stake?
Transactie-ID: e8d4d095979dd7f940fd32bc5f3acc5b6394dbff8a1385ab56c8ece7202b8c9e

I send the splited block to the old addres to get again 1 block wallet.
Transactie-ID: 0f60b919c3f920acd80a8080890c8c8146453eaf8c4805bb96a1566ecaefa07f

Curious what I get tomorrow?

WoWza!! you did a way better than me... although I'm deff not complaining, tomorrow might be my lucky day  Cool
Today it was even beter than yesterday:
145461.456483 BALLS!
Transactie-ID: 0565d1810705a6a3696c9469adcb22a78f8be03aeaff4876a5871964c7c7f1f5
Moved the BALLS to the old address:
http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SjNQy7avCu6nySQtHQK4azoNnxwt2ZYhDb
This was a 28% Stake in one day!
Moved form #77 to #65 on the rich list!
Activity: 391
is there a max stake age? or unlimited?
Activity: 249

Opening directly in the folder works. In the debug window, I seem to be missing the log file option:

you sure are! should be 2 buttons at the lower left, the other will show a list of cli options

Any idea on how I could get the wallet to show these options? I reinstalled the wallet from the opening post of this thread, but that didn't fix it  Wink.

in the wallet click the help tab then "debug window" then click "console" then type "help" and hit enter... it will give a list of all the comands so you can find the info your looking for, if not it will be in your appdata, roaming folder on your comp not in the wallet

I've found the log in the roaming folder, but I am missing those two buttons in the wallet. I tried the 'repair wallet' command, but that didn't fix the missing buttons either.
legendary
Kaspa

Opening directly in the folder works. In the debug window, I seem to be missing the log file option:

you sure are! should be 2 buttons at the lower left, the other will show a list of cli options

Any idea on how I could get the wallet to show these options? I reinstalled the wallet from the opening post of this thread, but that didn't fix it  Wink.

in the wallet click the help tab then "debug window" then click "console" then type "help" and hit enter... it will give a list of all the comands so you can find the info your looking for, if not it will be in your appdata, roaming folder on your comp not in the wallet
Activity: 541
I had 100.000 stake on 400.000 balls, that's 25% daily stake Cheesy
Do you have transaction ID?
I want to check.
The numbers are very round.

I round it.
Pages:
Jump to: