Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 56. (Read 257516 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've got some 10% stakes so far hoping to nail a 20,000% one lol
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I think iv worked out what was happening, i noticed that my stakes were happening 7 mins before they were on the chain. My clock was 7 mins fast, synched it correctly and reset network adaptor , restarted wallet lost all my confirmed stakes again but now staking with correct time and can see the blocks on the blockchain with correct POS reward.

edit: pretty sure all sorted now, was always synching, 10-20 blocks to catch up, now all synched at the cirrect block and stakes flowing, with a few orphans. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I'd love to knw the min coin age, I think all my coins staked earlier today before the transition because the wallet is telling me I have no mature coins yet

edit : is it 5000 blocks for min age? "static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 5000 * CENT;"  ?? lol I don't speak code Cheesy

Coin age calculation is unchanged, 24hrs is min stake age just like it has always been.

considering a few days ago it was 8 days min stake age... so it has not "always been"  

I assume you meant "changed back to what it was before it was changed to 8 days."

edit: lol some of us are somewhat new to BALLS, I only bought in a couple weeks ago Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i get loadsa stakes, all confirmed. I restarted my client and almost all turned into orphans!!! How can this happen, stakes confirmed added to my balance then all gone , orphans!!!???

has happened quite a few times , dozens of ticks turn into Huh?
I'm also getting tuns of orphans but I think that is too be expected.  Try and remember that if its orphaned then it's unpaid and will come later. And a bit bigger most cases since coin age increases due to later time.

Hats off to iGotspots and his team!! I think the moves with Nxt is huge!!  Monumental!

If that goes well you might want to consider NXT like clones. I know hz is a clone of Nxt maybe later as things multiply out.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
stakes coming in , loadsa confirms and then suddenly 95% suddenly go unconfirmed!!

I found a few orphans

i am taking about confirmed blocks turning into orphans!!! many of them!

That will only happen if you generate them prior to updating to 2.0.1 while everyone else is already there

I am on 2.0.1 and have been on it for days

Then they were never valid to begin with. Someone beat you to it. If you have very high orphan rate, you might want to reset your local internet network as lag plays a part
legendary
stakes coming in , loadsa confirms and then suddenly 95% suddenly go unconfirmed!!

I found a few orphans

That will only happen if you generate them prior to updating to 2.0.1 while everyone else is already there

I am on 2.0.1 and have been on it for days

my wallet says syching, 51 blocks remaining ,  downloaded 202007 0f 202057
legendary

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via Nxt will be sent through Nxt encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base
I'm intrested in some tokens.
Is there alraidy a topic on https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/ ?
I have some assets so this one I want to add.
Nice development!

Done

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-gorillastk-redeemable-for-cloud-staking-balls-and-or-10k-coins
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

I found a few orphans

Since the fork on balls, I get 5 orphans and finally a stake. FYI. Got 2 stakes since fork happend on both. Orphans happend on 2/26/15. 2 balls batches purched from bittrex on 2/23 and 2/24. Maybe thats why. Ill wait and see. Just letting you know.
Vegas
legendary

I found a few orphans

legendary

I found a few orphans

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base
I'm intrested in some tokens.
Is there alraidy a topic on https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/ ?
I have some assets so this one I want to add.
Nice development!
legendary
i get loadsa stakes, all confirmed. I restarted my client and almost all turned into orphans!!! How can this happen, stakes confirmed added to my balance then all gone , orphans!!!???

Are you on 2.0.1?

yes am on latest client 2.0.1.0
legendary

Are you on 2.0.1?
legendary

legendary

What is this?

Trade in Rates
                         - AND -

How much is it?

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
legendary
It's ok, as long as everyone is on the same fork
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
PANIC DUMP lol most people are away from their computers. Give it till sunday night/ monday to get the necessary feedback this coin deserves 

I agree, it was/is fun to watch all the suckers dumping these for cheap
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
legendary
Yes, it's normal

No, it most likely won't be added
Pages:
Jump to: