Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 54. (Read 257516 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Opening directly in the folder works. In the debug window, I seem to be missing the log file option:

you sure are! should be 2 buttons at the lower left, the other will show a list of cli options

Any idea on how I could get the wallet to show these options? I reinstalled the wallet from the opening post of this thread, but that didn't fix it  Wink.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
guys I just bought 150k balls.
someone told me it's better to create 10 addresses in my wallet and split the coins there 15k to each.
is that a better strategy instead of having 1 address with all 150k in it?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Opening directly in the folder works. In the debug window, I seem to be missing the log file option:

you sure are! should be 2 buttons at the lower left, the other will show a list of cli options
You can see the exact % of the block you staked if you look in debug log

I'm not all too familiar with the use debug of QT debug windows, so how would I do that?  Lips sealed

help>debug window>information tab>under debug log file click [open] or open the file directly from the appdata/roaming folder   Wink

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

I'm not all too familiar with the use debug of QT debug windows, so how would I do that?  Lips sealed

help>debug window>information tab>under debug log file click [open] or open the file directly from the appdata/roaming folder   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

I'm not all too familiar with the use debug of QT debug windows, so how would I do that?  Lips sealed

It's in the same folder as wallet.dat and is called debug.log

It will look something like this

Code:
Stake percent on block 203584 is 3584

Search debug.log for "Stake percent"

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I had 100.000 stake on 400.000 balls, that's 25% daily stake Cheesy
Do you have transaction ID?
I want to check.
The numbers are very round.
Activity: 541
I had 100.000 stake on 400.000 balls, that's 25% daily stake Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dear iGotSpots,

Please help me for this issues !

http://prntscr.com/6at72j

My wallet is not further staking anymore at number of block 189727

Sincere thanks so much !

Blocks are so fast right now, sometimes it takes awhile for the wallet to sync.  Give it a couple hours and see if you get caught back up.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I had a stake of 1900 BALLS on 12.000 BALLS, so that's about 15% stake as well. Bought some more BALLS, so tomorrow I hope for two good stakes  Grin.

so enjoy, i got a lot less Smiley
I had a stake of 1900 BALLS on 12.000 BALLS, so that's about 15% stake as well. Bought some more BALLS, so tomorrow I hope for two good stakes  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Had a very nice stake in my 1 block wallet:
51323 BALLS now 371712 BALLS in wallet is a stake of 14% in one day!
This was a 5000% stake?
Transactie-ID: e8d4d095979dd7f940fd32bc5f3acc5b6394dbff8a1385ab56c8ece7202b8c9e

I send the splited block to the old addres to get again 1 block wallet.
Transactie-ID: 0f60b919c3f920acd80a8080890c8c8146453eaf8c4805bb96a1566ecaefa07f

Curious what I get tomorrow?

WoWza!! you did a way better than me... although I'm deff not complaining, tomorrow might be my lucky day  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Had a very nice stake in my 1 block wallet:
51323 BALLS now 371712 BALLS in wallet is a stake of 14% in one day!
This was a 5000% stake?
Transactie-ID: e8d4d095979dd7f940fd32bc5f3acc5b6394dbff8a1385ab56c8ece7202b8c9e

I send the splited block to the old addres to get again 1 block wallet.
Transactie-ID: 0f60b919c3f920acd80a8080890c8c8146453eaf8c4805bb96a1566ecaefa07f

Curious what I get tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Dear iGotSpots,

Sincere thanks so much !

did you update to the new wallet?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dear iGotSpots,

Sincere thanks so much !
Activity: 392

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something like this and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on HZ, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via HZ will be sent through HZ encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 2500 HZ per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

+1
legendary

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something like this and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on HZ, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via HZ will be sent through HZ encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 2500 HZ per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base
Pages:
Jump to: