Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 81. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Quick update on the staking hardware wallet
Batch 2 is complete! The final test phase has gone well and we are just about ready to start unleashing these to the public. However! Before we open up sales for batch 2, we are going to be raffling off a few. Some people have been asking us to bring the S3 Raffle back and do an S5, but I think we will do a few for our specialized devices

The price per entry will be 1 MMXIV and we will be picking multiple winners. The format this time will be a little different than past raffles

More information very soon
Regardless of the raffle, how do I sign up for one of the staking devices?  Thanks

The units are finally complete. We will be opening sales after the raffles are done. Remember, you only need one Snowball to stake both BALLS and MMXIV on the same device
Count me in for the raffle as well!  How to contact you for MMXIV raffle address? Thanks.

I'll start it up this weekend sometime. Thanks for verifying maturity time, as well  Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Oh yes, finally i got minted coins after 9 days!  Cheesy

I have also verified stake wait time is about 8.5 days for snowballs.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Quick update on the staking hardware wallet
Batch 2 is complete! The final test phase has gone well and we are just about ready to start unleashing these to the public. However! Before we open up sales for batch 2, we are going to be raffling off a few. Some people have been asking us to bring the S3 Raffle back and do an S5, but I think we will do a few for our specialized devices

The price per entry will be 1 MMXIV and we will be picking multiple winners. The format this time will be a little different than past raffles

More information very soon
Regardless of the raffle, how do I sign up for one of the staking devices?  Thanks

The units are finally complete. We will be opening sales after the raffles are done. Remember, you only need one Snowball to stake both BALLS and MMXIV on the same device
Count me in for the raffle as well!  How to contact you for MMXIV raffle address? Thanks.
legendary
@Igotspots. How many MMXIV will it cost for the staking hardware? Do you have an exact date of availability? What effect will it have on Snowballs? Will it cause the staking to work like before December 25th 2014?

Haven't said yet

After the raffles are done

I don't know

No
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
i have 24 stakes last hour - 18 good, 6 orphans  Kiss

This is very well!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
i have 24 stakes last hour - 18 good, 6 orphans  Kiss
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Oh yes, finally i got minted coins after 9 days!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Caution!!! everybody that did not encrypted wallet. Theft stolen my ball for 7k from my address to this address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 and huge amount 20k of my quotient. I think possible malware from suspecious wallet that allow hacker control my pc.

The transaction was http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/a7a71945be51bfe6b40290dbd5beca9df525961ccb35c5f2b8ce1f630ffe5310#o0

Don't forget to encrypt your wallet with passphrase and unlock for only minitng.
Same here (today morning access from Teamviewer)), stolen 24025 SnowBalls to address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 .
http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6

Also:

MMXIV 8.85 + 0.038138 to MoAgNxLWss74qiwP55RjUBgkHDyqa9nNoc
http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/a/MoAgNxLWss

SterlingCoin, Squarebit, VpnCoin, Qoutient, Myriad an etc.

Then from My PC (Enter my Teamviewer account) go to two friends in the list and stole all coins too. One of friends see activity with mouse and close Teamviewer but too late.

That really sucks. Everyone needs to start taking their local security very seriously. Please stop downloading clients from unreputable sources. Every client you download from someone that is not trusted is just asking for this to happen. There are a lot of smart people here and, unfortunately, some of them use their knowledge maliciously. These people can put anything they want into the client, knowing people will blindly download it. Please...I feel for your loss, but everyone has to be very careful and extremely diligent on securing your personal wealth. Don't rely on anything except your own judgement. This is not the first time a client has allowed access via TeamViewer, and unfortunately, I'm sure it won't be the last as long as people keep jumping the gun and downloading garbage

I very highly suggest an immediate backing up of important data, reformat, and starting your OS from scratch, or this will continue to happen

I know this might be bad to say (pool owners) but this is the main reason why I stopped trying to solo mine new coins (or wait a few days if no pools available) and use the pools to hold my coins until the wallet is been out for a few days or send the coins straight to an exchange to sell, especially if the coin only has a few days of POW.

I understand the above was a little different as the wallet came from a secondary source.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
@Igotspots. How many MMXIV will it cost for the staking hardware? Do you have an exact date of availability? What effect will it have on Snowballs? Will it cause the staking to work like before December 25th 2014?

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I beleive the source to be a fake wallet with embedded trojan from noob user on Quotient forum. Again let me be clear, this was NOT the official quotient wallet, but a newbie user that claimed it was an update on quotient forum. If all of the victims downloaded this, this was the cause. Sorry for your loss, Ive been there too. Encrypt your wallet, and NEVER download a wallet from an unknown source, AND get an antikeylogger. I personally use "keyscramber remium" by QFX softwarwe. This is specifically geared towards wallet qt 4 and wallet qt5 (all the wallets we use).

Vegas
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Caution!!! everybody that did not encrypted wallet. Theft stolen my ball for 7k from my address to this address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 and huge amount 20k of my quotient. I think possible malware from suspecious wallet that allow hacker control my pc.

The transaction was http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/a7a71945be51bfe6b40290dbd5beca9df525961ccb35c5f2b8ce1f630ffe5310#o0

Don't forget to encrypt your wallet with passphrase and unlock for only minitng.
Same here (today morning access from Teamviewer)), stolen 24025 SnowBalls to address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 .

Also:

Then from My PC (Enter my Teamviewer account) go to two friends in the list and stole all coins too. One of friends see activity with mouse and close Teamviewer but too late.

Sorry for your losses but why let you Teamviewer running all the time? Remove it from autostart and start it manually if needed.
it was a trojan embedded in a wallet. After trojab starts Teamviewer and sends the password to the fraudster
Activity: 285

Also:

Sorry for your losses but why let you Teamviewer running all the time? Remove it from autostart and start it manually if needed.
legendary
I have read some of these recent posts, and feel I must jump in.... encrypting the wallet does not guarantee you against loss!   I sense in some of the emails that we feel safe if the wallet is encrypted.  NOT TOTALLY.   I was a victim who had the wallet encrypted, and lost all my Maieuti coins, because apparently a keylogger read my password when I unlocked the wallet for staking... or somehow at least, the thief was able to transfer all my M coins to his wallet, even though mine was encrypted.  

We have to be more vigilant, less trusting, unfortunately.   PLEASE don't rely on encryption alone!!

don't you have some old backup of unecrypted wallet somewhere on disk?

this happened to me once
i keep my password on removeable usb stick and i copy and paste all mine

Many malicious programs also have the ability to record clipboard contents
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Also:

So sorry to hear this. I'm also got stolen my coin too. So now i encrypted my wallet and keep my wallet on the pc that was clean and didn't use teamviewer for this pc.
Activity: 644
I have read some of these recent posts, and feel I must jump in.... encrypting the wallet does not guarantee you against loss!   I sense in some of the emails that we feel safe if the wallet is encrypted.  NOT TOTALLY.   I was a victim who had the wallet encrypted, and lost all my Maieuti coins, because apparently a keylogger read my password when I unlocked the wallet for staking... or somehow at least, the thief was able to transfer all my M coins to his wallet, even though mine was encrypted.  

We have to be more vigilant, less trusting, unfortunately.   PLEASE don't rely on encryption alone!!

this happened to me once
i keep my password on removeable usb stick and i copy and paste all mine
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
The backlog page for the pool has been updated.  If your payout amount is blue, and would like your coins, please PM me with your address, and your coins will be sent.
Activity: 596

this happened to me once
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
9 days have passed
But now says "not staking because you dont have mature coins"
 What should i do so they continue to stake?

I hear about 30 days min. age
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
9 days have passed
But now says "not staking because you dont have mature coins"
 What should i do so they continue to stake?
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
My wallet staked for the first time and i am happy now  ..wish i had more in wallet Grin

You know how long till the coins staked? Are we still thinking 8-9 days before staking?
Pages:
Jump to: