Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 77. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Is something wrong with snowballs blockchain?
Because I send coins few hours ago
And also my wallet wan't sync. 7 hours behind
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Does the dev even care about this coin?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
We need 0.2 BTC avarage volume @Bittrex this week.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BALLS
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 30th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
wow I loaded and synced the wallet and was ging to buy a bunch of these snowballs, but reading the last few pages of this thread has me a little skepticle.

so it will take 8.8 days ( lets just say 9 days) to earn a stake, is this a correct.

and then if i followed it all correctly you will then be credited a stake for all the days that actually staked in that 9 days all at once?

This is a very confusing situation for a POS coin.

usually I get 8 or so hours to mature then usually the next day or even that day I get a stake, then they usually come pretty regularly (provided you have enough weight, and I usually do)

SO i guess I will just have to wait before I buy, I was going to buy a lot even have ti up and ready to buy, but 2 hours for transfers, then 9 days to see if you can stake, very questionable at this time for me. i can make more trading coins on bittrex right now then a hope of a stake  right?
i dont see any problem with that
I transfer coins one motnh ago and recived stake 3 times for know..i have 70% more coin now.
legendary
wow I loaded and synced the wallet and was ging to buy a bunch of these snowballs, but reading the last few pages of this thread has me a little skepticle.

so it will take 8.8 days ( lets just say 9 days) to earn a stake, is this a correct.

and then if i followed it all correctly you will then be credited a stake for all the days that actually staked in that 9 days all at once?

usually I get 8 or so hours to mature then usually the next day or even that day I get a stake, then they usually come pretty regularly (provided you have enough weight, and I usually do)

SO i guess I will just have to wait before I buy, I was going to buy a lot even have ti up and ready to buy, but 2 hours for transfers, then 9 days to see if you can stake, very questionable at this time for me. i can make more trading coins on bittrex right now then a hope of a stake  right?

BALLS stakes after 8 days and you get paid for all the days you waited. There's nothing wrong with the coin or system; it's just a transition period while people get used to the new timings (same exact amount of coins as before)

MMXIV remains unchanged from the previous protocol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

SO i guess I will just have to wait before I buy, I was going to buy a lot even have ti up and ready to buy, but 2 hours for transfers, then 9 days to see if you can stake, very questionable at this time for me. i can make more trading coins on bittrex right now then a hope of a stake  right?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
have not received a stake since January 12.

http://snag.gy/qspd2.jpg

http://snag.gy/SiPHN.jpg

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

When was the last time you moved your coins to a different address?

You will receive your next round of stakes some time between Jan 19'th and 21'st.

It seems to take 8 - 9 days to receive stakes.

I just received my 1st stakes since 08th of January. (50% orphaned though Sad )
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

You will receive your next round of stakes some time between Jan 19'th and 21'st.
legendary
beautifully, balls network is stuck. Transfer to bittrex not reached on 1.5 hour

It's slow because people are selling, not staking. It's an easy fix; stop dumping and stake

Are you planning to add coin control feature to the wallet?

The wallet will get a complete facelift soon, just like MMXIV did. If you haven't seen it, it's one of the best wallets I've used. BALLS will have an equally awesome Qt soon

I saw the good work with MMXIV. I read somwhere that BALLS could be used to buy the snowball, is this actually possible?

The Snowball can be bought with MMXIV only. The Yeti (Tor Wireless Router) will be available for BALLS once it's ready for release

Maturity is about 8.8 days. Even if you don't move them and stake every 8 days, you will get backpay for all the day you didn't  stake; that's how coinage works. If you want to make the most, send in chunks of 10k - 100k and do nothing once they arrive in your Qt except keep the client running

People complained about inflation so we left in the modifiers to slow it down. Now you guys want it to inflate faster? The choice is already made and dedicated, standalone, hardware staking units are already out, running this version
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Just a little weird when my wallets weight is now consistently above 1,000,000 and the network weight is below 1,000 and I seem to rarely stake. maybe once a day if I am lucky, and usually I am not haha, and the amount of I am receiving in each stake is fairly small.

Maybe someone just has a massive wallet and is grabbing all the blocks? Not sure....

beautifully, balls network is stuck. Transfer to bittrex not reached on 1.5 hour

It's slow because people are selling, not staking. It's an easy fix; stop dumping and stake

Kinda funny when about 200k BALLS get dropped on Polo right before the blockchain seizes up, and then everyone tries to move their BALLS to an exchange, and then they quickly find out it will be hours before they will see them  Tongue

I watched the dump, saw the blockchain freeze and said screw it, I'm goin to bed lol.

A little explanation on the staking discrepancies would be appreciated, I would hate to have to move my BALLS only to have to wait another 9 days for them to mature. But I would really like to see some steady staking where it looks like there should be. (I kinda feel like I have a massive 'hashrate' and can't find anything, to put it into PoW terms rather then PoS  Wink)

Thanks.
Activity: 33

The wallet will get a complete facelift soon, just like MMXIV did. If you haven't seen it, it's one of the best wallets I've used. BALLS will have an equally awesome Qt soon

I saw the good work with MMXIV. I read somwhere that BALLS could be used to buy the snowball, is this actually possible?
legendary
Activity: 1007

Well I've sent to a new address in my wallet.  Now I wait to see when I start staking again.  Hopefully not 30 days.

DoubleDD
[/quote]

I think they'll be eligible to stake after 8.8 days.  At least that's what has been happening with mine.  Also I'm not worrying about the 30 day thing.  From reading the code, I believe once a block stakes, the timer is reset, and the 30 days is just a max weight thing, it doesn't prevent staking.   
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

[/quote]

Well I've sent to a new address in my wallet.  Now I wait to see when I start staking again.  Hopefully not 30 days.

DoubleDD
legendary
Activity: 1148

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary
Activity: 1148

Can we have the issue fixed on the walle?
When it stakes it does not show the balance that is being staked until you close the wallet and reload it.
legendary

Activity: 33

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: