Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 84. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
hmm... depends on how much you've mined. got ~1k each of both last shifts by throwing my aux 6x750 rig some couple hours every other now and then over the last few days... however, multipools are just a nice convenient thing. you might make better deals when you cherry pick coins and trade them yourself to buy a bag of balls...or you let the pool do the job...
that previous shift was a little long so I as well became cautious but remember... holidays  Cool

btw. one has to witness the moment when those bucks go staking, what a drop Shocked...
after that very moment it all so clear why they're called  Grin

I'm referring to the 8,680 total BALLS paid out for the entire pool, in the shift history - not just mine.

Shift ending Sun Dec 21 was only 2 days, found 1/4 as many blocks and paid out 20,792 BALLS

6 days is the longest shift the pool has ever had, and paid out pretty miserably compared to other 1 or 2 day shifts.  I am guessing we are mining the wrong coin - mining BTC would have paid out way, way better

Not all coins are traded on one shift. You will probably get payments for that shift over the next few shifts even if you stopped mining now. Each different coin mined has different confirmation times for mined blocks, etc

This is my guess, ThePeePs is the only one that knows for sure

What Spots said is correct.  You also have to keep in mind that the prices of the coins being mined change too, so it's not always the same... I too was very disappointed in the payout.  I was hoping to see a nice buy up (to kick up the price) and a nice large number of BALLS to be paied out.. Sad

Sadly that wasn't the case.  I checked and we didn't go on a fork of any of the coins, so it may have just been a bad few days of mining.

I've had rentals that still got paid for 2 or 3 shifts after they ended
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
hmm... depends on how much you've mined. got ~1k each of both last shifts by throwing my aux 6x750 rig some couple hours every other now and then over the last few days... however, multipools are just a nice convenient thing. you might make better deals when you cherry pick coins and trade them yourself to buy a bag of balls...or you let the pool do the job...
that previous shift was a little long so I as well became cautious but remember... holidays  Cool

btw. one has to witness the moment when those bucks go staking, what a drop Shocked...

I'm referring to the 8,680 total BALLS paid out for the entire pool, in the shift history - not just mine.

Shift ending Sun Dec 21 was only 2 days, found 1/4 as many blocks and paid out 20,792 BALLS

6 days is the longest shift the pool has ever had, and paid out pretty miserably compared to other 1 or 2 day shifts.  I am guessing we are mining the wrong coin - mining BTC would have paid out way, way better

Not all coins are traded on one shift. You will probably get payments for that shift over the next few shifts even if you stopped mining now. Each different coin mined has different confirmation times for mined blocks, etc

What Spots said is correct.  You also have to keep in mind that the prices of the coins being mined change too, so it's not always the same... I too was very disappointed in the payout.  I was hoping to see a nice buy up (to kick up the price) and a nice large number of BALLS to be paied out.. Sad

Sadly that wasn't the case.  I checked and we didn't go on a fork of any of the coins, so it may have just been a bad few days of mining.
legendary
...haha ...left my wallet running and that amazing thing won't stop dropping blobs of coins like a ticking snowball cannon  Grin...
that was no joke with the 1000%...duude, lol... first wallet I voluntarily leave open and running for staking. I'd say, mission acomplished...
award for some serious user entertainment... could have as well named them 'tribbles'

btw. nice way how that diff chart resembles the snowball 'heartbeat'

6 day shift on the multipool and only 8,680 BALLS paid out?  Did something go wrong?  I was expecting about 10x that, especially with the price drop the past couple days.

X11 pulled in a cool 40k  Cool

yup... was pretty surprised myself as I gave the pool like 10 maybe 15 percent mining time at most, and nothing when the shift exceeded 3 days... and I went away with ~1.6k balls... and after watching them doing their stake-thing... holysht... well, one can call it a one trick pony... now, with some dead serious bad ass mofo molahplicator trick and a half  Cool

I take it that means you enjoy it?  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
...haha ...left my wallet running and that amazing thing won't stop dropping blobs of coins like a ticking snowball cannon  Grin...
that was no joke with the 1000%...duude, lol... first wallet I voluntarily leave open and running for staking. I'd say, mission acomplished...
award for some serious user entertainment... could have as well named them 'tribbles'

btw. nice way how that diff chart resembles the snowball 'heartbeat'

6 day shift on the multipool and only 8,680 BALLS paid out?  Did something go wrong?  I was expecting about 10x that, especially with the price drop the past couple days.

X11 pulled in a cool 40k  Cool

yup... was pretty surprised myself as I gave the pool like 10 maybe 15 percent mining time at most, and nothing when the shift exceeded 3 days... and I went away with ~1.6k balls... and after watching them doing their stake-thing... holysht... well, one can call it a one trick pony... now, with some dead serious bad ass mofo molahplicator trick and a half  Cool

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
6 day shift on the multipool and only 8,680 BALLS paid out?  Did something go wrong?  I was expecting about 10x that, especially with the price drop the past couple days.

X11 pulled in a cool 40k  Cool
legendary

Activity: 532

6 days is the longest shift the pool has ever had, and paid out pretty miserably compared to other 1 or 2 day shifts.  I am guessing we are mining the wrong coin - mining BTC would have paid out way, way better
Activity: 84

Activity: 532
6 day shift on the multipool and only 8,680 BALLS paid out?  Did something go wrong?  I was expecting about 10x that, especially with the price drop the past couple days.
Activity: 110
ok so i have to wait 30 days and keep my wallet on fro stake?

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I had a second stake of 510 BALLs for the 22k wallet.
Not bad but still waiting for more.
There is now a kind of nice wave in the stake weight graph.

edit: yes the third stake now 520 BALLS
So not 1 month waiting but just staking and I still have 100k stake weight so more stake is comming soon (5 minuts  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Good day (Dec. 30th) for me, kinda. I had 11 stakes but only 5 was good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
expected time to earn reward is 57 second - in my wallet but I bigger stake weight of all network. Its time to repair network - where is dev?

I am very aware of the situation

@iGotSpots
A question that may help:
If coinage and weigh, is in direct correlation, what happens when a computer is taken to a point a few years ago. I ask this because I have a computer which when forced off, go in 2009, then I update the time and date.

I think maybe you should set something to consider the possibility that this coinage to be influenced by mistake. Sorry for my english.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
with a max age of 30 days are you losing staking on those coins after the wallet's been open for 30 days? or how does it work?

The max age has been removed as of Dec 25th when a inflation control kicked in a couple of year too early. At the same time the min age got increased to 30 days from 24 hours.

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
with a max age of 30 days are you losing staking on those coins after the wallet's been open for 30 days? or how does it work?
Activity: 480
expected time to earn reward is 57 second - in my wallet but I bigger stake weight of all network. Its time to repair network - where is dev?

55 second - i wait for minus 1 second  Roll Eyes
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader

OK my 22K BALLS have 1/3 of the network weight!
I have already had a small stake but the next one must be very BIG I presume.
The 3 minutes are maybe 2 days or more.
legendary

Activity: 480
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
I bought some extra cheap BALLS for my second wallet.
I'm very curious what is going to happen with the BALLS stake.
Pages:
Jump to: