Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 76. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
It won't be delisted

You guys KILLED BALLS!

Why should Balls be dead? Only because a few can't wait 8-9 days to stake and sell their Balls instead? Huh

I like the new stake interval and moved all the coins into one wallet after the big stake a had a few days ago.
I think it is good if the wallet gets an update that you can see the correct day when you can expect your stake.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
It won't be delisted

You guys KILLED BALLS!

Why should Balls be dead? Only because a few can't wait 8-9 days to stake and sell their Balls instead? Huh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
We have 1 day for some serious volume @BITTREX
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BALLS
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 30th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC
There are people who want to put in to keep BALLS listed on bittrex?
Activity: 90
i think ppl should stop moving their coins around!  Smiley  

+1! Grin

Mine was staking just fine until Jan 12.  On Jan 16 I reached out to the community and was asked when was the last time they were move which happened to be 1 month from the date of getting any new staked coins.  I moved them at that point.   Wallet shows I'm staking but I am not getting any coins.  I will continue to leave my wallet open and unlocked and hope for the best.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
I stopped receiving stake on January 12 and sent all my coins to myself on Jan 16.  Still have not received any new coins.

Is anyone else getting daily staking?

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

snowballs behavior on my pc has been perfect and amazing. 6 weeks ago i bought 1k balls. after ~20 days in the wallet i open wallet and unlock, recieved ~1050 (doubled!) after 10+ days another staking event generates ~520 balls, another 10+ days ~600 balls. 6 weeks, my little bag has tripled. i think ppl should stop moving their coins around!  Smiley  
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I picked up stake coins of 17 and 19;]
Activity: 90
I stopped receiving stake on January 12 and sent all my coins to myself on Jan 16.  Still have not received any new coins.

Is anyone else getting daily staking?

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary
Snowballs seems to be stuck on block 169861, I've restarted the wallet several times  and its still stuck on that block.

mine was a little slow to synch, but it's fine atm;

Last block time  Thu Jan 29 08:03:26 2015

i'm on blk 170,479
Activity: 356
Snowballs seems to be stuck on block 169861, I've restarted the wallet several times  and its still stuck on that block.

Did someone give it a kick, because its up to date now! 
Activity: 356
legendary

Quote from: ehalvers
Seems to depend on when ThePeePs stops it. Usually they last one day, but every once and a while they last a few days.

Do not worry though, I have been mining on the multipool for a month or so and its been working great  Smiley

A constant stream of maturing blocks is perfect for this coin.

thanks  Wink

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Last block time about day ago ?

Why there is so many problems with genereting blocks, when MMXIV works great?
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
I have two wallet on linux and windows, no problems with syncho and stake

mine are working good too.

i thought i'd give the multi pool a try, i've been hashing for a couple of days now, how long do the shifts last?

scrypt
 334.89 KH/s
 0 KH/s
 23979 confirmed
 991505 unconfirmed

Seems to depend on when ThePeePs stops it. Usually they last one day, but every once and a while they last a few days.

Do not worry though, I have been mining on the multipool for a month or so and its been working great  Smiley

A constant stream of maturing blocks is perfect for this coin.
legendary

mine are working good too.

i thought i'd give the multi pool a try, i've been hashing for a couple of days now, how long do the shifts last?

scrypt
 334.89 KH/s
 0 KH/s
 23979 confirmed
 991505 unconfirmed
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

iGotSpots, is there any concept development of balls? Is it a funeral?
Activity: 266
Is something wrong with snowballs blockchain?
Because I send coins few hours ago
And also my wallet wan't sync. 7 hours behind
I have the same problem... don't know what's wrong again but i think it's nothing to worry about.
Also last weeks were kind of weird imo, but we should be patient, i guess the network will be stable soon. Smiley

Greets
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
MultiPool Info, please Read

Due to the incoming blizzard in the NE USA, the multipool may have some down time, if my power goes out or inet goes down.

If I loose either, I will try to post an update (via my phone) as I can.

Also, I have updated the stats on the backlog page.

Brace yourself.
Activity: 285
MultiPool Info, please Read

Due to the incoming blizzard in the NE USA, the multipool may have some down time, if my power goes out or inet goes down.

If I loose either, I will try to post an update (via my phone) as I can.

Also, I have updated the stats on the backlog page.

Thanks for the info and take care of yourself and your family.
Pages:
Jump to: