Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 86. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I have a question.
I have to open the wallet 24hours?
or
I have to wait for 30 days.
I moved all balls once.
          Thanks in advance.

You'll have to wait a while if you moved them recently
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have a question.
I have to open the wallet 24hours?
or
I have to wait for 30 days.
I moved all balls once.
          Thanks in advance.
legendary
My stake weight is at a little bit over 50% of the network stake weight right now, doesn't this affect others who can still stake at the moment?

No
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
My stake weight is at a little bit over 50% of the network stake weight right now, doesn't this affect others who can still stake at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I staked some on the 24th... and now my coins have been saying est. 25 minutes to stake since then, but no stake.

Do I move my coins or not??

legendary
The coins I moved have already started gaining stake weight. I'll let you guys know when they start staking
legendary

Any idea if the multipool is having issues? After the small crash doesn't seem to have any payouts since 12/24. Left my hash on their as I have confidence it will be resolved, just wondering if you have any insight iGotSpots  Smiley

Thanks.

Haven't talked to ThePeePs since before Christmas. Sorry, I have no information on it. I assume he is with his family for the holidays and will get everything back to normal shortly
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers

Any idea if the multipool is having issues? After the small crash doesn't seem to have any payouts since 12/24. Left my hash on their as I have confidence it will be resolved, just wondering if you have any insight iGotSpots  Smiley

Thanks.
legendary
Hard fork or dead coin you choose Dev   Angry

I choose not to hard fork and to thrive. Dump it if you want to, there are 50 people in IRC that are ready to sweep up the floor
Activity: 1005
Hard fork or dead coin you choose Dev   Angry
legendary

No. It's been there since the start. The timestamp was set to Christmas of this year instead of Christmas in 2020. I messed up a timestamp between MMXIV and BALLS. It's also in MMXIV for Aug 15th. Can be kept or changed, depending how BALLS reacts
legendary
Activity: 938
So just to be clear, you've no idea what your code is doing?

Is your 'mistake' in this commit? https://github.com/iGotSpots/BALLS/commit/c5d7eec9d4d7854e48fac1c1aef6fcd724a6070e

So in theory you have a coin with no coin control but a maturity time of 30 days? really?

I can only hope you are actually watching your block times.

This is why it takes balls to own balls !   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
So just to be clear, you've no idea what your code is doing?

Is your 'mistake' in this commit? https://github.com/iGotSpots/BALLS/commit/c5d7eec9d4d7854e48fac1c1aef6fcd724a6070e

So in theory you have a coin with no coin control but a maturity time of 30 days? really?

I can only hope you are actually watching your block times.
Activity: 480
It seems that even the rich list will also update in 30 days again. Cheesy

http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Snowballs

not work - block stop 27.12.2014
who repair this?
Activity: 285
It seems that even the rich list will also update in 30 days again. Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Now I have to open the wallet 24hrs or wait for 30days and open it.
P.S. sorry for my English
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
My second wallet with 1094 fresh BALLS has now a weight of 64 and 19 days expected reward time.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I moved my coins like you guys suggested, it has been 48 hours and it still saying stake within 20 min

watching closely here.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Agree they call it a kind of lottery ticket the blocks you have and how big they are.
But the waiting for a stake is similar now.
I have also 20K HYP and waiting now more than a week for the next reward.
A few weeks ago I was lucky and had 4 stakes in one day so that gives the lottery effect.
I liked on BALLS that you get few times a day your reward and that is over. Correct?
In HYP I can choice witch coins you send if you want to sell some but now with BALLS you risk potential profit because you don't know the coin age the coins you want to sell. Or have all the coins in a wallet the same coinage?
legendary

Expected time for reward 15 minutes, that us 9 minutes less then 12 hours ago.
And I have more weight and network weight is still going down so I expects BIG reward in xx days.
In the other wallet coins are not mature yet but I keep you informed with the result.
Waiting for stake is now similar with Hyperstake imo.

Not even close to the same system. Ours is guaranteed staking once you pass the threshold, they encourage competition for stakes
Pages:
Jump to: