Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowblossom - new ASIC resist POW, quantum resistant, online now ❁ - page 5. (Read 26512 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm having a tough time understanding what the optimal hardware formula is for this project. Seems like RAM plays a big part, but I have a machine with half the RAM outhashing another machine. Is virtual memory applicable? I haven't won a single block and seem pretty confident that I won't at the rate of things... getting the snowfields isn't even an issue for me.

Insight appreciated!
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
Activity: 37
i7-8700K at 41534/sec says 422 hours per block. Does that seem right for now?

Also is this planned to be CPU only?
Activity: 207
We are not yet synced, refusing to send block template to miner
Activity: 9
Very interesting concept
Activity: 3
difficulty is unbelievably high, another coin where devs go "no premine" way and pay a server room or a pal with plenty servers to mine most of it. Ryzen 1600(fast SSD) around 10 days estimate to hit a block.

My gaming machine is estimated to get a block every 5-6 hours.  That seems like pretty low difficulty to me.

Would you mind to share your specs? tster123 such a convincing nickname also your 1st post? Suspicious

intel i7 6700H w/ 64gb RAM.   Pretty standard setup, although with more RAM that most average people. 

I should note that the network hashrate is way up and I'm down to 1 block every 25 hours.
Activity: 37

E:\snowblossom>java -jar SnowBlossomNode_deploy.jar node.conf
六月 07, 2018 5:14:58 下午 snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB
信息: Loadng RocksDB with path snowdb
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.loadLibrary(RocksDB.java:64)
        at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.(RocksDB.java:35)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB.(JRocksDB.java:40)
        at snowblossom.node.SnowBlossomNode.loadDB(SnowBlossomNode.java:130)
        at snowblossom.node.SnowBlossomNode.(SnowBlossomNode.java:63)
        at snowblossom.node.SnowBlossomNode.main(SnowBlossomNode.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot determine JNI library name for ARCH='x86' OS='windows 10' name='rocksdb'
        at org.rocksdb.util.Environment.getJniLibraryName(Environment.java:72)
        at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.(NativeLibraryLoader.java:19)
        ... 6 more
六月 07, 2018 5:14:58 下午 snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB close
信息: RocksDB flush started
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.rocksdb.RocksDB
        at org.rocksdb.FlushOptions.(FlushOptions.java:9)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB.close(JRocksDB.java:82)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.DB.dbShutdownHandler(DB.java:95)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.DB$DBShutdownThread.run(DB.java:124)

E:\snowblossom>pause

I already install java

win10 64位+最新版的java跑起来没问题。。32位没试过。。估计是环境问题?

E:\snowblossom>java -jar SnowBlossomNode_deploy.jar node.conf
六月 07, 2018 5:14:58 下午 snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB
信息: Loadng RocksDB with path snowdb
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.loadLibrary(RocksDB.java:64)
        at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.(RocksDB.java:35)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB.(JRocksDB.java:40)
        at snowblossom.node.SnowBlossomNode.loadDB(SnowBlossomNode.java:130)
        at snowblossom.node.SnowBlossomNode.(SnowBlossomNode.java:63)
        at snowblossom.node.SnowBlossomNode.main(SnowBlossomNode.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot determine JNI library name for ARCH='x86' OS='windows 10' name='rocksdb'
        at org.rocksdb.util.Environment.getJniLibraryName(Environment.java:72)
        at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.(NativeLibraryLoader.java:19)
        ... 6 more
六月 07, 2018 5:14:58 下午 snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB close
信息: RocksDB flush started
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.rocksdb.RocksDB
        at org.rocksdb.FlushOptions.(FlushOptions.java:9)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.rocksdb.JRocksDB.close(JRocksDB.java:82)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.DB.dbShutdownHandler(DB.java:95)
        at snowblossom.lib.db.DB$DBShutdownThread.run(DB.java:124)

E:\snowblossom>pause

I already install java
Can someone help me? I downloaded 4 files ( from cricket to padu ) to snow directory. I have problems starting mining   Huh

Code:
INFO: Work block load error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to select a field 4 but snowfall is working on it
Jun 06, 2018 8:07:08 PM snowblossom.lib.SnowFall
INFO: Generating snow field at 94.75 writes per second.  Estimated total runtime is 86.07 hours. 0.00 complete.
Jun 06, 2018 8:07:09 PM snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner$BlockTemplateEater onNext
INFO: Got block template: height:3370 transactions:1
Jun 06, 2018 8:07:09 PM snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner$BlockTemplateEater onNext
INFO: Required field: 4 - pudu

now is 4-pudu,  download snowblossom.4 and put it in snow directory, and the miner will go..
I did that same problem   Sad

or let the miner download. It will take less than an hour.
Activity: 44
Can someone help me? I downloaded 4 files ( from cricket to padu ) to snow directory. I have problems starting mining   Huh

Code:
INFO: Work block load error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to select a field 4 but snowfall is working on it
INFO: Generating snow field at 94.75 writes per second.  Estimated total runtime is 86.07 hours. 0.00 complete.

now is 4-pudu,  download snowblossom.4 and put it in snow directory, and the miner will go..
I did that same problem   Sad
guys, please can someone explain to me what is a java miner and how do i get it?  I dont understand how to mine this

The easy way is :

1.download java https://java.com/en/download/
2.reboot
3.download wallet https://snowblossom.org/releases/windows/index.html
4.run node.bat
5.run client.bat
6.run miner.bat

Miner will download snow block. If you don't want to wait, you can download this first  https://snowblossom.org/snowfields/index.html ,and put it in snow dirctory.

The activated_field: 4 pudu https://explorer.snowblossom.org/

Code:

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
hi,dev need a help,node.bat

miner.bat
we seem to be stalled, reconnecting to node
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
guys, please can someone explain to me what is a java miner and how do i get it?  I dont understand how to mine this
Activity: 140
I strongly support the development of this project in the future, because it has strong transactional resilience and strong peer-to-peer network, this kind of project that I have been looking for, I hope this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 66
difficulty is unbelievably high, another coin where devs go "no premine" way and pay a server room or a pal with plenty servers to mine most of it. Ryzen 1600(fast SSD) around 10 days estimate to hit a block.

My gaming machine is estimated to get a block every 5-6 hours.  That seems like pretty low difficulty to me.

Would you mind to share your specs? tster123 such a convincing nickname also your 1st post? Suspicious
Activity: 44

Code:

My gaming machine is estimated to get a block every 5-6 hours.  That seems like pretty low difficulty to me.
Pages:
Jump to: