Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowblossom - new ASIC resist POW, quantum resistant, online now ❁ - page 6. (Read 26512 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Is there anyway to force the java miner to use virtual mem in windows? It's only using my physical memory despite having 32gb of virtual mem on an nvme.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
User ratings for new coins.
Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !
Activity: 5
torrent file field 4 can start
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Looks promising. I shall keep an eye on this.
Activity: 66
difficulty is unbelievably high, another coin where devs go "no premine" way and pay a server room or a pal with plenty servers to mine most of it. Ryzen 1600(fast SSD) around 10 days estimate to hit a block.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
why the miner says to me, "java is not recognized command"  What Java is this that i need?
Activity: 10
Will I even be able to mine without all 11 snowfields? This is like 4TB of data (according to the file sizes in my torrent client)

You can mine with just field 3 right now, which is 8gb.  As the difficulty increases further fields will be activated.

At the point it gets to the larger fields, I expect that people won't mind buying some multiple TB SSDs to put them on as there will clearly be enough interest and probably enough value.

And these fields are added to the snow folder, yes? [EDIT] YES THEY ARE

Do I put the deck a/b files directly in the snow folder, or move the actual snowblossom.x folder into the snow folder? [EDIT] SECOND ONE-

When you move the torrented snowfields, it will go Snow>snowblossom.3>(the deck a/b and snowfield files)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
What is the total supply? Or is there no limit?

Blocks of 50, halving after 4 years.  So limited to 17,520,000.

Right as you said that I got a block.  Cool
Activity: 2
where i can get wallet?
Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Blocks of 50, halving after 4 years.  So limited to 17,520,000.

Will I even be able to mine without all 11 snowfields? This is like 4TB of data (according to the file sizes in my torrent client)

You can mine with just field 3 right now, which is 8gb.  As the difficulty increases further fields will be activated.

At the point it gets to the larger fields, I expect that people won't mind buying some multiple TB SSDs to put them on as there will clearly be enough interest and probably enough value.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Interesting project.
Is this some kind of fork?
Activity: 10
Activity: 35
Professional user

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: wallets/mainnet/wallet.db (File o directory non esistente)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:138)
        at snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner.getMineToAddress(SnowBlossomMiner.java:158)
        at snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner.subscribe(SnowBlossomMiner.java:130)
        at snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner.(SnowBlossomMiner.java:104)
        at snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner.main(SnowBlossomMiner.java:49)

This means you need to run the client first to make a wallet for the miner to send to.

So run client.bat and then try the miner again.

im under linux

edit: i ve done editing the client.conf and adding my address. cannot mine on wallet directly

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: wallets/mainnet/wallet.db (File o directory non esistente)
        at snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner.getMineToAddress(SnowBlossomMiner.java:158)

This means you need to run the client first to make a wallet for the miner to send to.

So run client.bat and then try the miner again.
Professional user
./SnowBlossomMiner miner.conf
giu 05, 2018 10:23:06 PM snowblossom.miner.SnowBlossomMiner
INFORMAZIONI: Starting 22 threads
giu 05, 2018 10:23:06 PM snowblossom.miner.FieldScan scan
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 0 snowblossom.0 (cricket), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.0
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 1 snowblossom.1 (shrew), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.1
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 2 snowblossom.2 (stoat), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.2
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 3 snowblossom.3 (ocelot), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.3
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 4 snowblossom.4 (pudu), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.4
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 5 snowblossom.5 (badger), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.5
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 6 snowblossom.6 (capybara), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.6
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 7 snowblossom.7 (llama), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.7
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 8 snowblossom.8 (bugbear), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.8
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 9 snowblossom.9 (hippo), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.9
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 10 snowblossom.10 (shai-hulud), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.10
INFORMAZIONI: Not loading 11 snowblossom.11 (avanc), directory not present: snow/mainnet/snowblossom.11
how to create wallet? it says it need client.conf

If you are running the windows release, just run client.bat

Otherwise you can just create a client.conf:
node_host=localhost
wallet_path=wallet

Those are all it needs.

Pages:
Jump to: