Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 27. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Does anyone know if funds can be withdrawn from a MN? I am planning on setting one up, but want to fully understand its consequences. It seems like withdrawing from the MN removes its role as an MN, but is possible.
6250 Collateral coins will be locked and not spendable, if you setup a masternode.
You can remove masternode.conf and send.conf from data folder and restart the wallet, if you want to spend the collateral and stop running the masternode.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
epic project, launching my first MN now! hope for the best! cheers! good luck to the team!
Any whitepaper soon? keep us informed please!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if funds can be withdrawn from a MN? I am planning on setting one up, but want to fully understand its consequences. It seems like withdrawing from the MN removes its role as an MN, but is possible.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Hi I see from the roadmap that Facebook & Twitter integration are completed, what does this mean? This would be HUGE if the SEND can be used here.
Activity: 44
I think it will have a good future once the whitepaper is released and the team has a plan outlined.
Activity: 73
I think socialsend will give so many benefits. Dont miss it, it is such a great token.
Activity: 6
Is it possible to recover the wallet with address and privatekey?

my SocialSend wallet erased and I don't have backup files....;;

help me!!

If you lose you private key and wallet.dat file access to your address will be lost forever. This is fairly for every cryptocurrency.

There are 2 steps which you can do:
1. Recover erased data.
2. Check again if your wallet has been deleted. Go to:
   For Windows: C:\users\userName\Appdata\roaming\SEND
   For Mac: $HOME/Library/Application Support/SEND

If you see this folder then you need to save wallet.dat file. It could be your wallet. And then you need to delete this folder and reinstall wallet. But I am not sure what are you did in there, so these actions could make only worse. You can go to Discord chat - #help channel and ask there. (https://discord.gg/yrm5EZB)
Activity: 1
reserved

Is it possible to recover the wallet with address and privatekey?

my SocialSend wallet erased and I don't have backup files....;;

help me!!
If you get 8 coins a day, seems like a waste buying this coin, it'll have way, way too many people selling their coins a day.  The supply outweighs demand I imagine.

Bitcoin had cost $0.01
Activity: 24
If you get 8 coins a day, seems like a waste buying this coin, it'll have way, way too many people selling their coins a day.  The supply outweighs demand I imagine.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Bought a Masternode last night and fired it up today. So far so good. These master node coins with strong team will be the future in 2018.
How much does it cost now?

About 3K USD, I got it a bit cheaper last night. check out this link for all your questions and ROI etc. I think this coin will do good. Expecting price to double at minimum.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/SEND/
Thanks. But 3k usd sounds a bit risky.

Think of it in terms of btc . . and it is quite cheap when compared to many other Masternodes.
hi guys, I received nothing synce over 13 hours, I have 6250 coins on my wallet but no stake?

If your staking is active you need just to wait. If not try to restart the wallet and unlock it. Status should change to green "staking active" (there are 4 indicators in right bottom corner, you need second). The first Staking reward can take several hours or days.
hi guys, I received nothing synce over 13 hours, I have 6250 coins on my wallet but no stake?
It could go for a couple of days after starting staking.
Also it needs time to mature before it starts staking.
By the way, you may setup a masternode with the number of coins, but probably you need one more coin to pay the fee.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
Hello guys, I don't get anything for 40 hours, masternode enabled 00m::00s but sometimes masternode missing and I restart it. i think if something is wrong with my conf then masternode can't start. Help me please guys. In advance thank you!

Your masternode is not running if it shows 00:00, since it records its running time.
The running time and enabled status won't change even if you restart your computer, if the masternode enabled correctly.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Bought a Masternode last night and fired it up today. So far so good. These master node coins with strong team will be the future in 2018.
How much does it cost now?

About 3K USD, I got it a bit cheaper last night. check out this link for all your questions and ROI etc. I think this coin will do good. Expecting price to double at minimum.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/SEND/
Thanks. But 3k usd sounds a bit risky.
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Hello guys, I don't get anything for 40 hours, masternode enabled 00m::00s but sometimes masternode missing and I restart it. i think if something is wrong with my conf then masternode can't start. Help me please guys. In advance thank you!

Hi, go to the Discord chanel there is a room for masternod and always are someone to help!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Congratuations on the Masternode.  For some reason, my windows wallet will not synch.  I added the nodes, restarted my wallet and it still says "no block source available"

What are my next steps?

Probably you not correctly installed wallet. Make backup your wallet and try to use this video instruction - https://youtu.be/CVsjp2lpc7I

How much did you get with staking a day? 7 coins @6250 in 24h?

You will get 50% coins every year. 6250 / 2 = 3125 per year / 365 days = 8.5 per day. And you don't need to pay for VPS. I think for now it is better that MN. But in future MN will be get more coins than staking.

Btw you can check also this reward table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTB2dKDCc8rsotlbDGe7wKL3JLqZR9nWkqWJgmyGp_PJv7lUxMqWr9luJIbL1TSCzxqIKlkxpVsLt1C/pubhtml

Really nice project, I invest a lot. Hope to see whitepaper soon
Community amazing

Amazing community in the Discord chat) Btw if you have problems better to use Discord - https://discord.gg/xJthHER
Is staking still getting more reward than masternode for 6250 coins?
Staking reward dropped to 6.999.

Don't know for staking, but with one masternode (6250 coins) you get something like 2-3x 3.5 SEND in one day --> around 10 SEND / 24h.
Probably the number of masternode is not increasing like before since the price went up a lot and quite expensive now.Grin
Thus more people staking rather than setting up masternodes.

How much did you get with staking a day? 7 coins @6250 in 24h?
Yup, that's what I got after I updated to the wallet v1007.
It seems I'd better setup a masternode.
Pages:
Jump to: