Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 5. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
SOCIAL SEND SHARED MN 13

Start Date: 20th Nov 2018.

Total Seats: 23
Coins per seat: 525
Fees: 4.8%

More informations you can read on Discord channel!
Cryptopia transactions are back to normal.

Now you can deposit/withdraw as usual.

Enjoy trading...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anything that takes Cryptocurrency to the masses has to be a good thing.
From Devs

Budget Proposal Link : prntscr.com/lg4zf2

Lets vote for the budget proposal (dev fund).

Windows/MAC/GUI Ubuntu
Go to console and paste this command and hit enter : mnbudgetvote many 48b1f160f922fc7e80de8e4544902e6c0c55fecf9b8c7b0a40824ff8d26527c1 yes

Ubuntu/CLI
Paste this command and hit enter : send-cli mnbudgetvote many 48b1f160f922fc7e80de8e4544902e6c0c55fecf9b8c7b0a40824ff8d26527c1 yes

With the release of our updated wallet, user will be able to vote with just a click.
Activity: 16
Well, Been following the Social Send project since day 1. Love the airdrops that I am getting from https://socialsend.net . Love the shear MN on discord. Just started shear MN and got my first MN reward. Thank you for the hard work you guys are putting out.
Activity: 21
This one is the future !!!
Now, you can host your shared masternode for free in Social Send Discord.

With high demand of Shared Masternode from our community members, our ambassador @cacalillos will be hosting shared masternode from today.

Masternode Fee : 0% Few seats are left for Shared Masternode 11.
Check #shared-mn-questions #shared-mn-request #shared-mn-terms #shared-mn11 on Discord channel for more details
Nice Project With Social Send
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
A coin that promises to make fortunes to users, will always be the bes
the main thing is that the team does not stop at the achieved. here I see a good result. it will help in the future.
Activity: 7
Looks like a great project with SEND. I look forward to be part of the community.
Activity: 9
i was invited by a friend to join this server on discord... luckily i joined.. and so far so good..hoping for the best of all members of the community...
Good news from Devs!

We have started alpha test of social send exchange and next release of the platform.
If you are interested, please contact any of the mods.
We are not asking for just create an account  or login.
We are looking for people, who are quite good at keeping orders, making few accounts and try things and so on.

Be the part of something bigger
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I like the Social Send Coin platform/wallet. Its simple but very well put together and the app is easy too. Very much for beginners as it is for experts. Good job Social Send Coin team.
Activity: 12
Congratulations Socia Send Coin now yes we have a currency of social networks
A coin that promises to make fortunes to users, will always be the bes
Excellent socialsend currency I will follow and I will invest in it let's people time is now
I tried this, these are great utilities for generating profit through crytocurrencies Cool Much thanks for post!
Activity: 6
Send the coin in every action.
/everything clear and polished/
Pages:
Jump to: