Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 7. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm glad to be part of Social Send community!  Grin
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I'm truly glad that there are many social platforms on the blockchain, which support cryptocurrency.. I hope one of them will become really popular.
Activity: 2
Send social platform is awesome & its price go up dramatically. This send will be fantastic project in coming future
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
It's such a joke that this coin is still at almost 2 million dollars. When good solid projects have dropped so much during this corrective trend, send has stayed at a "decent" price when in reality it's called 0 interest in the project. People holding the coin dont even have enough to move the price so the only ones doing that is the team itself. No volume no nothing just patiently waiting to scam the next wave of investors.
Social Send has a strong team behind the scenes and it will be the future how we send money (coins) globally to make payments.
Activity: 172
I am very proud to be part of the SEND community. The Social Send Platform is amazing you can stored your SEND coin for staking on masternodes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
OOT Airdrop has been processed...

Send dev of your favourite coin to fill up the listing form for lising on SEND platform. We will be releasing much new updates soon...
Social Send Revised Witepaper is Out Now :

https://socialsend.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/whitePaper_v2_final.pdf

Get ready for OOT airdrop too... Create the hype in the market, our volume is very low these days even with tons of updates; sharing the news may help us recover....
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Has the new white paper been released? The website still has the previous release  Undecided
Activity: 63
everyone!

Please DM any admins/moderators on Discord with transaction id if you ge any issues on LINDA deposits/withdrawls...
There should not be any issue now.

Also, share about SEND Platform, send people from other projects too.

NOTE: Get ready for lots of updates on platform. Next week should be a huge one
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Look promising.. The coin might will go to the moon after this new update. Buy and hodl guy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
The newly updated whitepaper will be released tomorrow 8th October 2018! It will be published on http://socialsend.io  when it is released.

https://twitter.com/SocialSendCoin/status/1049006188527013889
Activity: 8
Social Send is an amazing project ever to combine all people easy and nicely. Congrats to all team and community !

i am so lucky join this group as well...
Hello everyone!

OHM Airdrop has been processed successfully... on SocialSend platform!
Those who have 10SENDs at the time of airdrop should get OHM airdrops on their account.
Vote for your favourite coin and get it listed for free on our Social Platform.
If you own 100 SEND you can vote once a day!
If you are a project wishing to apply to the competition, contact us via Discord.

Goodluck to all projects!
Activity: 1
Following and learning from this project.
Congratulations to the developers of the currency.
Great community on the discord.
Thanks
News from Devs!

We will be having a Q&A on our discord channel on the 15th of October.
Feel free to pop by and ask us any questions you have regarding Social Send!
Pages:
Jump to: