Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 9. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Social send i think has a great future, i want to learn more on this crypto and soon buy for a Masternodes!
Activity: 3
love rhis project i expect big things next year
Activity: 42
Connor"RK800"

Awesome and It's nice to learn new things from this forum that can help me earn Crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
If you sent coins to your friend from SendPlatform to Discord....
And he received nothing (thats my happening)...  Grin

Your friend needs to register to platform to claim them.
once he registers, you ll see the tx will have the "received" status.
Activity: 47
excellent project, your community in super and both admin and mod are very attentive and friendly, happy to support this project  Grin
Activity: 14
Great coin, Great Team, overall Great Project, I wish I could join your rains on discord now 😅 Kudos!
Activity: 23
Looking forward for SOCIAL SEND for More Success in the future, Appreciate All hardwork
For All Devs !!! Well done All
Activity: 2
Looking forward to where Social Send goes!
Hello everyone!

OHM Coin in under maintainence for now in platform.
Activity: 11
good work for Dev and team, i like this Project because many plan success, now just waiting for implementation for sosial send project
Can you please explain to the newbie like me "many plan success", exactly which plans succeeded ?
thank you in advance for help!
Activity: 102
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
clarification is very necessary to eliminate community doubts, and information transparency will show team performance. everything needs to be done for integration between communities and projects.
Activity: 5
Thanks for the hard work
Activity: 115
good work for Dev and team, i like this Project because many plan success, now just waiting for implementation for sosial send project
everyone vote your favourite projects at https://socialsend.net/
SEND has been dropped in AirCoin Mobile Game. You may get the update at anytime. Get ready for it.
Activity: 150
Some time ago, social tokens, when they were listed on the exchanges, fell greatly in price, as priority was given to blockchain platforms. But soon I think we will see an increase in the price of those tokens that are created for real use by people, and in this regard, Social Send Team compares favorably with competitors
Activity: 33
The technology plan can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the business can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 8
This great project is an opportunity to secure a better future. We are waiting for a grandiose accomplishment. Smiley
Activity: 33
I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this plan, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hey, can you elaborate this part " but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them" ?

Not sure what you are referring to.

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Pages:
Jump to: