Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 10. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
News from Devs

we have successfully processed ECA, LINDA & VITAE airdrops. OHM airdrop will be announced shortly.
Off tweet from Vitae and Send!

$vitae airdrop on $SEND platform on 11th September. Get ready for it...
Now we just wait Vitae and Ohmc Airdrops to Sendplatform...  Grin
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Interesting project, as for me )))
Activity: 14
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the plan has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it is progress too much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
How to get coins?
Graviex.net,Cryptopia,CryptoBridge,BlockNet,InstaDEX,BitexLive,ESCODEX,MySpeedTrade. Now coins can  be purchased here.
Activity: 14
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 19
We are proud to announce that  OHM Coin has been integrated into SEND platform. Now you can transact OHM Coin via SEND platform with your friends, families & even with unknown people.

Stay tuned for airdrops!
If you have not created your account yet, do it now https://socialsend.net  and hodl at least 10SENDs in your account for airdrops.

Get ready for @OfficialVitae
Activity: 35
As I read the roadmap  this will have a good future.
Activity: 115
come next pay day i think i will buy some social send, only problem is that i don't think ill have enough for a master node though lol
But thank you for the people in social send for the rain as well
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
guys i'm researching this to buy a mn but in some site they say 1 MN = 6.250 SEND and on others 12.500 SEND.
Which amount is the right one?
Thanks in advance !

EDIT: got reply in discord. MN collateral is 12.500 SEND
Activity: 72
Social Send Coin is a good project an interesting concept. It will be interesting to observe its development by participating in it.
everyone!

If you are engaged with another project or have been in connectoin with other projects and you want to list the projetc in SEND platform, DM us on Discord with the name of the project within 24hours from now (i.e within Wednesday, 10:23 CST time), we will have a voting in discord for that project and their dev will get flat 50% discount on listing fees.

Remember, we need enough users and transactions for each project we list.
Hello here!

Today there was Linda airdrop on Sendplatform!
You have to have 10 Send on it for airdrop.
everyone!

deposit and withdraw has been enabled in graviex exchange
Activity: 310
Any suggestions why ?

It looks like you are on the old chain.

Why im on old chain using the new wallet?
Any new nodes that is missing?
will try to uninstall and reinstall again

still no answers from devs. my wallet is not working.
Have installed two times the new wallet , included my old wallet data
file.
wallet takes long time to sync from 50%. Over 100 staking is generated but not accept and i lost 300 SEND

you have to delete all data except wallet.dat and .conf file from oldchain (or you can rename your folder with other name). If you installing the wallet without deleting, you will still end up on the old chain.

so delete all data except wallet.dat .conf, let it sync fully. if you your coin missing, try to paste the old wallet. that shoould be ok.

Reminder: always back up your wallet.dat
everyone!

crypto-bridge deposit/withdrawal has been enabled.

Lets get more volume there.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
just fyi: Cryptopia withdrawals are working! Now to start the MN again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: