Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 12. (Read 39980 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Great to see Social on the list of Top 30 Gainers on CMC today...  Smiley
Looking forward to seeing what happens after the buyback. Hoping the publicity surrounding it creates a nice little boost of interest..

PS: Why is all the press referring to Power Ledger as the first Australian ICO? Wasn't Social the first Aussie to the game?

PPS:

Hold Your SCL, it's a good project, has the fairest setup I've come across, and most honest developers.
They even have to buy their own stash. That said some should sell it to them cheap, be generous! Cheers!
Don't be Cunts! Aussies, now it's your turn to say something — haha

This post killed me dude..  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There will be only 16 some mil SCL - it may go above $5, why not even $10. The price can be a nice surprise for some next year! It is all real market, you never know what will happen.
Oh my god, you are also dreaming
I don't even think SCL can bypass the threshold of $1, $10 is very very far to reach it ... !

LOL $1 will easily be reached in 1 or 2 days if there is no delay in the listing of SCL

My personal Opinion would be

$1 this week
$2 with the release of V2 1st quarter next year
$3 or more with the release of all the Features
$5-$10 in 2 Years

I may be wrong though. Sometimes the Price would just skyrocket on its own especially that NO new SCL coins are minted

SCL is fixed at 16.7M. It has a lower circulating supply than BTC
Activity: 201
in my opinion, when dev start the buy back program, the price of scl can higher 1$. May be it 's 1.5$. But i don't think it can reach 2$ this year. it is the story of next year. Smiley
Activity: 310
There will be only 16 some mil SCL - it may go above $5, why not even $10. The price can be a nice surprise for some next year! It is all real market, you never know what will happen.
Oh my god, you are also dreaming
I don't even think SCL can bypass the threshold of $1, $10 is very very far to reach it ... !
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
$2 is impossible right now. It is possible next year 2018 with the Release of V2 of the Platform. It may even reach $5

Even $1 is more than enough for me
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/social/
have a look at the Volume, it increase massive the last days.

27.10 Volume 34.000 $
28.10 Volume 72.400 $
29.10 Volume 79.700 $
30.10 Volume 38.500 $
31.10 Volume 286.000 $

And we are still waiting for getling listed on hitbtc and the buyback.
Whats your prediction of the Volume and the Price the next days guys?
You think we will hit the 2 $ this week?
You are dreaming too much...!
$2 is a threshold SCL can not reach it.
Activity: 52
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/social/
have a look at the Volume, it increase massive the last days.

27.10 Volume 34.000 $
28.10 Volume 72.400 $
29.10 Volume 79.700 $
30.10 Volume 38.500 $
31.10 Volume 286.000 $

And we are still waiting for getling listed on hitbtc and the buyback.
Whats your prediction of the Volume and the Price the next days guys?
You think we will hit the 2 $ this week?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Some calculations due to SCL buy-back program:
5% of all SCL = 835 701 SCL
About 800kUSD will be spent on buy-back program

If you divide 800kUSD and 835,7kSCL the conclusion is clean and clear that most optimal conditions of buy-back program should be at 0,957$/SCL
You will thank me later Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
Hold Your SCL, it's a good project, has the fairest setup I've come across, and most honest developers.
They even have to buy their own stash. That said some should sell it to them cheap, be generous! Cheers!
Don't be Cunts! Aussies, now it's your turn to say something — haha 
SCL is Mooning Smiley Way above the ICO price now at EtherDelta even without Buyback

Buy-Back Program Details

Hello all. As some of you may be aware, SCL is being listed on HitBTC this week! The exact date and time is yet to be confirmed, although we have been told it will be sometime on Wednesday or Thursday.

Below are answers to the many questions that have been asked lately regarding the program.

What is the buy-back program?

The buy-back program is our way of acquiring SCL. Instead of allocating X amount of SCL to the team during the ICO period, we decided to run a buy-back program on the exchange. This way, SCL will be purchased with BTC instead of being allocated free of charge to team members. A total of 5% of SCL will be purchased back once SCL is listed on HitBTC.

How much is spent on the buy-back?

In a previous post here, we stated that we may have to reduce our position of 5% if the price of SCL rises dramatically. We planned on $800,000, although that was when the price of ETH was very different from now. We have allocated 2500 ETH to this program — and of course, it needs to be exchanged for BTC since the listing is SCL/BTC. That means that the buy-back program will run until we purchase 5% of the circulating supply (being approximately 835,700 SCL) or until we spend all 2500 ETH (in BTC equivalent).

What is the buy-back trading pair?

The trading pair will be SCL/BTC as that will be the only trading pair for SCL at HitBTC. We may eventually get both ETH and USDT trading pairs added in the near future.

What is the estimated price that SCL will reach during this period?

We’re unable to make any kind of price indications as it is illegal to do so in the country that we operate in.

How long will the buy-back program go for?

We’re unable to make estimations for the length of the program. It could finish on the first day, it could take multiple days, or it could take multiple weeks. It all depends on how much SCL is being sold within this timeframe.

What if 5% of SCL is not sold during this period?

As per the question above, the buy-back program will run until we either spend 2500 ETH (being approximately 120 BTC) or purchase 5% of circulating SCL. Therefore, the program may potentially run for days if not enough SCL is being sold, or it could run for just a few hours if holders decide to rush to the exchange and sell.

Will the buy-back happen instantly once listed at HitBTC?

The buy-back will be launched quite quickly once listed — although could happen as far as 24 hours from listing. HitBTC is located in a completed different timezone from us, so listing could happen as we are asleep. Announcements will be made via Twitter and Telegram once it has begun.

How will it work exactly? What will you do?

Quite simple actually — we will be setting multiple buy walls at different prices going upwards periodically. Once the buy-wall at a price is completed, we’ll move it up. For example (and only for example, the following prices/numbers are not real), we will set a buy wall of 10 BTC at the price of $0.40. Once the buy wall is complete, we’ll create a new wall of 10 BTC at the price of $0.45. The price will constantly be moving up for each wall that we create until the program is complete.

What will you do with your SCL holdings after the buy-back?

We will have a new announcement after the buy-back program about what we will be doing with our SCL holdings. Long story short for now, we will be locking them away until further developments of the platform.

Keep an eye on our Twitter during the buy-back as all updates will be posted there in real time.

As always, if you happen to have any questions regarding this post, please email us at [email protected], or join us on Telegram.

IMO SCL is one of the best Coins you can invest today.
It has a good Idea / Product.
Low Market cap but still increasing the last days. Rank 250 Coinmarketcap.
Volume also very low but its growing strong the last days.
Circulating Supply 16,714,020 SCL
Today it should get listed on Hitbtc, the Team will start a buyback to help SCL to get bullish.

You can read it here:
https://medium.com/@nexus.social/buy-back-program-details-4116da2b1e6a
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/nexus_socials?lang=de

Check my other Posts you will see i recommend Walton ( WTC ) as it was very cheap, people who bought it make nice profit.
Dont be stupid guys buy SCL.

Best Regards

Profit is on the side of the patient
Maybe, today or tomorrow, news of HitBTC listing will be officially announced, skyrocketing time of SCL begins...!
Activity: 52
IMO SCL is one of the best Coins you can invest today.
It has a good Idea / Product.
Low Market cap but still increasing the last days. Rank 250 Coinmarketcap.
Volume also very low but its growing strong the last days.
Circulating Supply 16,714,020 SCL
Today it should get listed on Hitbtc, the Team will start a buyback to help SCL to get bullish.

You can read it here:
https://medium.com/@nexus.social/buy-back-program-details-4116da2b1e6a
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/nexus_socials?lang=de

Check my other Posts you will see i recommend Walton ( WTC ) as it was very cheap, people who bought it make nice profit.
Dont be stupid guys buy SCL.

Best Regards

how was the price now, is now upper ico ? I invest in it expect to get profit but the price is slow

you are just here for the Signature campaign. You are not a real investor if you dont know the price
Activity: 448
how was the price now, is now upper ico ? I invest in it expect to get profit but the price is slow
2.6 Million SCL out of 16M. Is it an Exchange?
Address: 0x9C581A60b61028D934167929b22D70b313c34fD0

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9c581a60b61028d934167929b22d70b313c34fd0#pageSize=100
Activity: 434
What is happening next Wednesday, official exchange listing?

Possible but not sure. There is no exact date

really sad ,my heart is blooding . waitting for SOCIAL team announce  official exchange,hope hit major exchange quickly

Possible but not sure. There is no exact date
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: