Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 14. (Read 39980 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@DEVS IS it possible to only Post the Final Details of the BuyBack program only @ Nexus.Social?

The buyback will just temporarily increase the Value of SCL. The long term value of the SCL Coin is dependent on the Registered members of Nexus.Social

It logically sounds like the right move, although we cannot expect users to view it just on our platform. The current version is sluggish and buggy and is being deprecated soon. We will be posting the announcement on all social media channels.

Once version 2.0 is released, our blog will be retired and all announcements posted on the platform before anywhere else.
Activity: 280
@DEVS IS it possible to only Post the Final Details of the BuyBack program only @ Nexus.Social?

The buyback will just temporarily increase the Value of SCL. The long term value of the SCL Coin is dependent on the Registered members of Nexus.Social
You never lose if you dont sell low. Price is moving up BTW right now
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The price is crazy under the ICO price, i don't understand who sell at the ICO price? Investor? I am not a stupid investor or hackers? Bounty paid in eth? no bounty hunters but the price under ICO for more than a month. That's terrible ICO ever.

keep claim ,all altcoins price go down ,i also lost my money  , heart bloooding too,
copper member
Activity: 378
This ICO and INS Ecosystem will make my year.
Our newest blog post speaks about the HitBTC listing and many development updates

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/development-update-010-major-exchange-listing-dev-updates-ab1d14611162

Great update team! Fantastic to hear things are running ahead of schedule and looking forward to the official HitBTC listing..

Sphere is most certainly a copycat, right down to the colours and coin logo, as well as the features of the platform, card etc.  Roll Eyes
Pretty blatant really.. Whilst I do agree that competition is healthy and there is room for more than one, these guys are just taking the piss.

Curious to know what the legal team think of this? I guess not much can be done across borders and without registered trademarks..
The fact that Sphere Social is using a blue circle with a stylized 'S' on it is bound to cause confusion in the market.
While it may not be entirely illegal, what they are doing is completely unethical and I think they need to be squashed now.

Release the hounds....

Competition is very healthy for business! There are other companies competing directly with us, and we welcome that. Although Sphere is most definitely not one of those. All other competitors have their own unique features and content - when Sphere has blatantly stolen our content, features and much more. We have registered trademarks in 5 countries, although not for anything that they are using directly. Plain and simple, as you said it - what they are doing is unethical and not morally right.

What happened to the Sphere thread?

Did they run with the investor's money?

I can't seem to find it either. No new posts on their social media either. Very dodgy.
What happened to the Sphere thread?

Did they run with the investor's money?
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Our newest blog post speaks about the HitBTC listing and many development updates

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/development-update-010-major-exchange-listing-dev-updates-ab1d14611162

Great update team! Fantastic to hear things are running ahead of schedule and looking forward to the official HitBTC listing..

Sphere is most certainly a copycat, right down to the colours and coin logo, as well as the features of the platform, card etc.  Roll Eyes
Pretty blatant really.. Whilst I do agree that competition is healthy and there is room for more than one, these guys are just taking the piss.

Curious to know what the legal team think of this? I guess not much can be done across borders and without registered trademarks..
The fact that Sphere Social is using a blue circle with a stylized 'S' on it is bound to cause confusion in the market.
While it may not be entirely illegal, what they are doing is completely unethical and I think they need to be squashed now.

Release the hounds....
The price is crazy under the ICO price, i don't understand who sell at the ICO price? Investor? I am not a stupid investor or hackers? Bounty paid in eth? no bounty hunters but the price under ICO for more than a month. That's terrible ICO ever.

They are not Crazy. I appreciate them for sharing their wealth. I actually sold at a Little Loss then buy more when the price hit the bottom.

Price is starting to move now BTW

Thanks for the update @ DEVS
Activity: 448
Sphere is definitely a COPYCAT of SCL
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Amazing project im sure the true value comes alive in the next weeks
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Yes, I'm with you. But this sphere.social is really annoying me

sphere.social is an absolute copycat of the major features that SCL offers. I hope they dont go anywhere as it wont be fare. Would like to ask the DEVs if they have some sort of patent so not to allow such stuff to happen?

No worries. We'll have 2.0 released in Q1 2018 and it'll be far superior to any other decentralized based social network.
We'll share some mockups of the new version later this week and you'll see exactly why I'm saying that Smiley

Also, sorry that we've been quiet on most social media channels lately. We're really knuckling down in development and trying not to get distracted by the outside world. The faster we have 2.0 released, the sooner the price and demand of SCL will increase.

We're in discussions with HitBTC and are finalising payment. We should be listed there in the next two weeks or so and will hold the buy-back there too. We will have an official announcement via our blog later in the week. Once we know an exact listing date and time we will then have another announcement dedicated to details regarding the buy-back.

If anyone has any questions they need answering, I recommend emailing [email protected] as we usually reply there within 24 hours or less.

Nice one! Thanks for the update..

The stuff about sphere.social is crazy - hadn't even heard of that until reading about it here.
Its up to us the community to steer the people in the right direction, ie:  here hehe..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Good to hear that from @DEVS. Our community need to strongly warn to whom are caring about Sphere and make them move to ours. Social networks is the first decentralized social network and best in this time.
I have also personally posted on the Sphere BitcoinTalk thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224056.240

Let's warn other users of this and bring them over to Social. Too many red flags within their project. The worst one being that they're using WooCommerce to purchase their coins instead of an auditable public smart contract. Their video script is also 90% word for word the same as ours.

sphere.social is an absolute copycat of the major features that SCL offers. I hope they dont go anywhere as it wont be fare. Would like to ask the DEVs if they have some sort of patent so not to allow such stuff to happen?

No worries. We'll have 2.0 released in Q1 2018 and it'll be far superior to any other decentralized based social network.
We'll share some mockups of the new version later this week and you'll see exactly why I'm saying that Smiley

Also, sorry that we've been quiet on most social media channels lately. We're really knuckling down in development and trying not to get distracted by the outside world. The faster we have 2.0 released, the sooner the price and demand of SCL will increase.

We're in discussions with HitBTC and are finalising payment. We should be listed there in the next two weeks or so and will hold the buy-back there too. We will have an official announcement via our blog later in the week. Once we know an exact listing date and time we will then have another announcement dedicated to details regarding the buy-back.

If anyone has any questions they need answering, I recommend emailing [email protected] as we usually reply there within 24 hours or less.
LOL with this Sphere.Social

Almost identical features to Nexus.Social

DEVS need to hurry
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: