Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 11. (Read 39980 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Social (SCL)‏ @nexus_socials  40 Min
Mehr
The buy-back program will start in approximately 1 hour from now. Announcements will be made here once the first trade has been placed.

just hold guys dont sell  Grin
Activity: 17
So how about the airdrop you did?

When will coins arrive at the eth address? when and where do we send wallet add?

hm?

You are in the wrong place my friend. There was never an airdrop. All investors bought their coins monts ago via ICO!
Activity: 17
The buyback program starts in  about 30 min according to twitter account. Guys, please HOOOLD!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Make sure to follow us on Twitter and join us on Telegram to follow updates throughout the buy-back.

https://twitter.com/nexus_socials
https://t.me/nexus_social
Activity: 52
It will start in 3 Hours and 10 Minutes.
Guys hold dont dump the price!!
Activity: 85
When will the buy back start. How many hours from now
Activity: 280
On a Side Note: I think the Buyback Program will Reduce the Supply of SCL if the DEVS would keep it for at least 1 year

This would create a Minor Bullish Trend within the Next 12 MOnths

Lets all earn together. Please dont sell below $1 / 0.0001535 BTC @ HitBTC

Still not Listed 3:20PM UTC while Enjin coin is now Listed
SCL mooning even without Buyback while most coins even Kyber and RPX are going Down
Buy-back will start after 7 hours since SCL officially listed on HitBTC .
https://twitter.com/nexus_socials/status/925552649734209536

12AM GMT is actually 9 HOURS

3PM = 15

15+7 = 22PM GMT
15+9 = 24AM GMT
Activity: 310
SCL mooning even without Buyback while most coins even Kyber and RPX are going Down
Buy-back will start after 7 hours since SCL officially listed on HitBTC .
https://twitter.com/nexus_socials/status/925552649734209536
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
There will be only 16 some mil SCL - it may go above $5, why not even $10. The price can be a nice surprise for some next year! It is all real market, you never know what will happen.
Oh my god, you are also dreaming
I don't even think SCL can bypass the threshold of $1, $10 is very very far to reach it ... !

LOL $1 will easily be reached in 1 or 2 days if there is no delay in the listing of SCL

My personal Opinion would be

$1 this week
$2 with the release of V2 1st quarter next year
$3 or more with the release of all the Features
$5-$10 in 2 Years

I may be wrong though. Sometimes the Price would just skyrocket on its own especially that NO new SCL coins are minted

SCL is fixed at 16.7M. It has a lower circulating supply than BTC
Huh, great analyze done here! I see a bit bigger potential in this because Nexus is already a success and 2nd that here we're building big, active community...
Activity: 700
So how about the airdrop you did?

When will coins arrive at the eth address? when and where do we send wallet add?

hm?
Cryptopia is working fine right now for SCL withdrawal
Goodbye to 1/10 of my SCL Portfolio if Cryptopia SCL Wallet is not Fixed by 11PM Philippine / HongKong Time Sad
Activity: 196
Cryptopia is Rebuilding the Wallet at this very Wrong Time Smiley

They stated that they had some issues with their Ethereum server. Should hopefully all be fixed in the coming hours.
Cryptopia is Rebuilding the Wallet at this very Wrong Time Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I like this high of social, it shows a more solid project, I hope that after this wave of rise of the BTC we can have more buyers and investors in Social.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Ya, the price for SCL is increase a lot, now waiting it list on hitbtc exchange, then the price should be up to $1 at first time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

very possible once the price touches $ 1. this project with a good concept. have a strong team. I think the $ 1 price can be achieved. so let's wait for further developments.
Activity: 322
Ya, the price for SCL is increase a lot, now waiting it list on hitbtc exchange, then the price should be up to $1 at first time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: