Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [soft-LAUNCHED] LeproCoin [LPC] Wallet/ Source [SCRYPT] *Webfound* - page 12. (Read 19591 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is the pool problems front-end only? I have found lots of blocks but gets no coins.

don't worry... i found thousands of blocks... mostly rejected  Wink

are you pool-mining or solo?

Because from solo then i find blocks all the time and get rejects which is normal, this shouldn't happen in a pool though right?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
VJLorpbQJ18xzKSpdBnyLFKNMGm6G1Cno9
thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Welcome !

Good to have you here. I didnt know that I started such a run, just because releasing your coin source Wink

hi there, i'm the bad beardy russian developer guy, who is responsible for this coin. it was a nice soft-launch, i must say, i was pleased and amused. we didn't expect this coming, for the coin was intended to be an internal currency. but nevertheless, this didn't disturb our plans at all  Wink if some of you have got questions, i'll be eager to help out. cheers!

Is the pool problems front-end only? I have found lots of blocks but gets no coins.

Orphan blocks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i'm gonna send everyone 1 LPC in the next 15 minutes out of testing purposes, so go get some!

Thanks!
VVFWeG2CVRFzLZAErAe91otwxnzvL1n9YZ
VDF6DQBTkinLBD1hnwrKCNGgByBpzNoGnk

thx...    Smiley
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

don't worry... i found thousands of blocks... mostly rejected  Wink

Activity: 322
i'm gonna send everyone 1 LPC in the next 15 minutes out of testing purposes, so go get some!

thank you

VWRJhnNodCmGpyy8g8s8ztixQ25DdPbHDG

VPBEJTfwkERJhNefTg11qvHt5k8F8BvtEH

thank you :p
Activity: 98
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Welcome !

Good to have you here. I didnt know that I started such a run, just because releasing your coin source Wink

hi there, i'm the bad beardy russian developer guy, who is responsible for this coin. it was a nice soft-launch, i must say, i was pleased and amused. we didn't expect this coming, for the coin was intended to be an internal currency. but nevertheless, this didn't disturb our plans at all  Wink if some of you have got questions, i'll be eager to help out. cheers!

Activity: 238
Wallet's too big, i don't see how much left to sync with my ''15.4 laptop
if someone could send a coin so I can make sure my wallet is working that would be great.

VGV1ntXVL8m8KViP1qWnJZhQZvLe5ChqJf

Thanks
Activity: 28
nice, 17 guys much better than 1 or 2 and this soft release makes sure that at the low diffuculty there wont be 1 instaminer with 10-20mh who will get the majority or young coins) and for the invite not even a close estimate? 10-20 100-200 coins?)
Activity: 84
Maybe we need some more pools? I think poolerino is well over 50% of the net hashrate.

who mined first 50k blocks?) and how much will invite cost?))

1. aproximatly 17 guys - basicly developers and designers, the best way to test the stability of the coin is to mine it, so it was intended.
2. only jovan knows Wink
Activity: 308
Welcome !

Activity: 28

who mined first 50k blocks?) and how much will invite cost?))
Activity: 350
1. Forum: Yes absolutly. I bet your right.
2. No Exchange: Nope, Im more thinking (!) (not knowing !) that its used to pay stuff there and pay coins to get in. But you have to buy them somewhere....
3. ITs from crazy russians.... they got money

i think this coin will never get onto exchange and it will be a currency which will only be used on a leprosorium website, thats why we havent seen an announcement or anything like that.

#3 was all i was thinking and starting mining. it will get on the exchange and they will pump it. sell at the top. = WIN
Pages:
Jump to: