Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [soft-LAUNCHED] LeproCoin [LPC] Wallet/ Source [SCRYPT] *Webfound* - page 10. (Read 19581 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Seen that this was suppose to be an internal coin how are we going to benefit from this, will it be on an exchange?,  how exactly are we going to use/trade/sell this coin?

although its first purpose is to be used internaly, we are going to promote it on cryptsy, so the coin could gain value!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Seen that this was suppose to be an internal coin how are we going to benefit from this, will it be on an exchange?,  how exactly are we going to use/trade/sell this coin?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
received coins from the pool

seem to work now
Solo is going prett well for now:  Tongue

screenshot pc
I'm giving away 100 LPC for a new pool entry
we are waiting for other pools  Grin
50 000 blocks mined,
wallet huge and buggy
pool down.

let's get started...

50000 blocks are only 200k coins out of possible 42m
wallet works for me and many other guys on different operation systems
pool is not down, just the gui of the pool.

questions?

it's not exactly the % that matters ...it's block reward and time. I mean you could only mine 0.1% if it was going to take 10 million years to get the rest it would be a massive premine.

200k when it's only 4 per block is a big premine to me anyway - if there is a full ledger and not going to just be dumped and abandoned it could be okay.

wallet is giant in size for me - never seen one of this dimensions before

wallet does not allow multiple workers on local network, not for me anyway, never had this before except with 2 other coins out of 80+
checked conf file 10x and its the same i use for others anyway

pool is down.

i'll mine some i guess but really it's not a great start, let's see what happens.

Have 4 workers running 1 instance on my network, mining an hour solo and on 20 blocks

strange...
post your conf  and bat from non local workers thanks

Sent you a pm
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
nervix, can you make a smaller icon in wallet - it's to huge right now
i cant load the pool website =p
50 000 blocks mined,
wallet huge and buggy
pool down.

let's get started...

questions?

it's not exactly the % that matters ...it's block reward and time. I mean you could only mine 0.1% if it was going to take 10 million years to get the rest it would be a massive premine.

200k when it's only 4 per block is a big premine to me anyway - if there is a full ledger and not going to just be dumped and abandoned it could be okay.

wallet does not allow multiple workers on local network, not for me anyway, never had this before except with 2 other coins out of 80+

pool is down.

i'll mine some i guess but really it's not a great start, let's see what happens.

the problems with the wallet and with multiple miners on the same net can be solved with the pure command-line client. if you people wish one, it can be provided relativly fast.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
50 000 blocks mined,
wallet huge and buggy
pool down.

let's get started...

questions?

pool is down.

Have 4 workers running 1 instance on my network, mining an hour solo and on 20 blocks

strange...
post your conf  and bat from non local workers thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
money seems to be sent from the pool , but still no coins on my wallet

the pool is currently down?
50 000 blocks mined,
wallet huge and buggy
pool down.

let's get started...

questions?

pool is down.

money seems to be sent from the pool , but still no coins on my wallet
Activity: 21
VBp6Zu11x7TjhBN2bbTMowWYtka8bQkdrR

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
50 000 blocks mined,
wallet huge and buggy
pool down.

let's get started...

questions?

pool is down.

we should get less orphans now, for the difficuly is risen
Activity: 6
VCZWu2hMjaDkpJG1T5fuGEc3wQLEH5y1gU

thnx!
Activity: 252
Got it thanks! I just got 2 blocks confirmed too 8 LPC yeah!
Pages:
Jump to: