Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [soft-LAUNCHED] LeproCoin [LPC] Wallet/ Source [SCRYPT] *Webfound* - page 9. (Read 19607 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I'm starting the next giveaway in half an hour.. Wink

I like giveaways Wink

VPRVTsqKj6V486ZUpEdZmVh9YJi7ErqEBU
Activity: 308
stratum up, servers running again !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm starting the next giveaway in half an hour.. Wink
We are moving to new server now, pls excuse the downtime, stratum down, server down.

Guys you got us. I never ever thought such kind of underground coin gots so much intrest... Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Beggin - VXugA4fpaviFxog5j2TEEvGD9DxfDHnSvm

Gotta test the wallet ya know?  Wink
Thank you for your trust. Right now our servers cant sync so fast as new blocks coming in. So you should get many rejects...

Yeah the pool interface is bonkers but my cgminer keeps saying found block for pool. I trust poolerino since i been mining eac on there anyways.
VTU3beeyyanz8k2GRqP86zrV785E78i6yM

i forgot to post my address lol
Activity: 21
Being invite to lepra for lepracoin, is possible?
Yeah the pool interface is bonkers but my cgminer keeps saying found block for pool. I trust poolerino since i been mining eac on there anyways.
Poolerino.com has rented more servers, we are working on that ! Stay strong ....

Where are the mined LPCs? They're not showing up in the interface...

Give it time it will update.
Activity: 7
Poolerino.com has rented more servers, we are working on that ! Stay strong ....

Where are the mined LPCs? They're not showing up in the interface...

A poolerino exchange wont be bad....lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
216 LPC for sale. Asking 1 BTC.

No?

Oh, OK. Lets hear your price.
Seen that this was suppose to be an internal coin how are we going to benefit from this, will it be on an exchange?,  how exactly are we going to use/trade/sell this coin?

although its first purpose is to be used internaly, we are going to promote it on cryptsy, so the coin could gain value!

The block reward is pretty low, so this could fetch some decent value if it makes it to exchanges like cryptsy...holding thumbs....would like to know what services and marketing would accompany this coin, will probably be Russian local i guess?

it will be mostly used for escrow services integrated in the closed elite russian community http://leprosorium.ru, users will be able to pay for real and digital goods. but we are working on other possibilities of spending the coin

Nice its like a type of a niche coin only the wealthy and rich will trade with this....interesting, hence the reason an elite group of people.
Seen that this was suppose to be an internal coin how are we going to benefit from this, will it be on an exchange?,  how exactly are we going to use/trade/sell this coin?

although its first purpose is to be used internaly, we are going to promote it on cryptsy, so the coin could gain value!

The block reward is pretty low, so this could fetch some decent value if it makes it to exchanges like cryptsy...holding thumbs....would like to know what services and marketing would accompany this coin, will probably be Russian local i guess?

it will be mostly used for escrow services integrated in the closed elite russian community http://leprosorium.ru, users will be able to pay for real and digital goods. but we are working on other possibilities of spending the coin

Solo is going prett well for now:  Tongue

screenshot pc

port for solo mining ?

port 9031
use this config in the leprocoin.conf file:

Code:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=9031
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1