Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [soft-LAUNCHED] LeproCoin [LPC] Wallet/ Source [SCRYPT] *Webfound* - page 5. (Read 19581 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
VBnWmFFVPJvcRc2pDXLmTPatQHdEh7WsDC

Thank you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Giveaway of LeproCoins in 4 minutes!!

Yes please!

VVFWeG2CVRFzLZAErAe91otwxnzvL1n9YZ
Activity: 98
Giveaway of LeproCoins in 4 minutes!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
RTFM ;D

do you use these cgminer settings for solo mining:  --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1

with these settings, and the current difficulty i get about 4 blocks per hour with my 2,800 kHas mining rig

i think it´s not bad  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'd love to know how to not get most of found blocks rejected while we're on it, especially now it takes 2-4 hours to find one solo  Tongue
do we have to put some super large expiry time / replace most of those timeout nodes / something else ?

do you use these cgminer settings for solo mining:  --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1

without them you get of course many rejects, because cgminer make a scan only after 120 seconds, with these settings it will scan every second....

these settings made sense when difficulty was so low you got blocks every second (when difficulty was 0.01) but now (80 times higher... and about 256 times higher in some hours...) , I fail to see how they could help... especially the expiry 1. If you specify not to wait for the result more than one second at current difficulty, I fail to see how you could get a single block accepted. Now if expiry does mean something else than its name, that's new to me, and I'd love some explanations  Cool
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
same problem that i had yesterday  Cheesy

thanks @maddin for these information...

it gives me a lot more LPC´s tonight  Smiley
Activity: 126
I'd love to know how to not get most of found blocks rejected while we're on it, especially now it takes 2-4 hours to find one solo  Tongue
do we have to put some super large expiry time / replace most of those timeout nodes / something else ?

do you use these cgminer settings for solo mining:  --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1

without them you get of course many rejects, because cgminer make a scan only after 120 seconds, with these settings it will scan every second....
Activity: 46
Hi guys! i'd like to release the second version of the gui-client, therefor it would be nice if you give me some feedback about things you'd like to see in the new release. some graphical adjustments, anything else?

[img]http://img.leprosorium.com/2052288[img]

The Mac wallet doesn't work on OS 10.9

We tested it on 10.9, it worked without issues Huh  could you send me your error messages?

Oh... Sending you a PM now!
Hi guys! i'd like to release the second version of the gui-client, therefor it would be nice if you give me some feedback about things you'd like to see in the new release. some graphical adjustments, anything else?

We tested it on 10.9, it worked without issues Huh  could you send me your error messages?

Activity: 126
I like that logo more than them that now is used...     but it must be smaller....     and there is an issue with the position of this Logo when Blocks are found, then the immature line will push the logo a little bit down....      sometimes the orphans still in the transaction tab until restart.... 

Smiley

ATTN: We lost a HDD, driving backups now. Keeping you informed.
Activity: 20
Can't connect to wallet Sad How are you guys solo mining?
Activity: 203
i sell 53 LPC

contact me with offer
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
The pool is working, just that the front-end is down so you can't register and set up workers. You can still solo-mine though (it started to get slow, so I had switched to another coin, but before writing this post I switched back to LPC and found a block in 30s, nice).

I solo-mined with 730 kh/s throughout the night and found 13 blocks + 4 orphans. It seems the net hashrate is going up though, since it was more than an hour each between the last four blocks I got.

how solo mining ? my miner no connect..  Sad
The pool is working, just that the front-end is down so you can't register and set up workers. You can still solo-mine though (it started to get slow, so I had switched to another coin, but before writing this post I switched back to LPC and found a block in 30s, nice).

I solo-mined with 730 kh/s throughout the night and found 13 blocks + 4 orphans. It seems the net hashrate is going up though, since it was more than an hour each between the last four blocks I got.

Good man! Thanks - just woke up and was worried I'd spent all night not mining...
Activity: 24

So I take it that the pool is down for everyone else as well? Is this just front-end, or should I point my miners elsewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: