Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 116. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
nahh...
explorer and that miner are on same right fork
http://i.imgur.com/8LVWwUi.png
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Guys, check how many shows the soil at this location. THX

web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance("0xf8ab20ddf9d76fb395bc3aafc1ea71c38f5d1455"), "soil")

Ballance   0.000 SOIL
http://explorer.soilcoin.xyz/

THX

2 are indicated on the wallet is not http://explorer.soilcoin.xyz/ the problem ??

I check the network has on the balance of the soil, the transaction took place, even from one purse to another

http://prntscr.com/8sdpvc
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
More than an hour did not match any of the block (50Mh). This is normal?

Did you make sure you rpc ports are right, system clock is synced and wallet synced before mining?

Yes. For the first 30 minutes I found 37 soil, and the next hour no !.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501

web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance("0xf8ab20ddf9d76fb395bc3aafc1ea71c38f5d1455"), "soil")

it shows 0 for me.
yuo mightve been on a fork... the system seems to be levelling out now though so we should have that a bit more stable.. difficulty is catching up to the issue. because of the high volume of 2-3 second blocktimes, there were a lot of forks happening.... we're seeing better blocktimes now
Activity: 570
im awaiting replies from poloniex and bleu. we've got someone else thats working on getting us listed with cryptsy, and c-cex has been working around his issues compiling an ETH based wallet for his exchange. the exchanges will come... we're ONLY 2 and half hours past launch. i havent even had the chance to get the bounties sent out as we've had the transaction problem. these are the lauch issues that are similar to what many other coins go thru. EXP and ETH had similar issues on launch. plase have patience and everything will sort itself out. we are working very hard to get things where they should be. a lot of the problem was the megaminers that hit the system right off the get go

I'm sure that they will add you Cheesy
Activity: 601

Ballance   0.000 SOIL
http://explorer.soilcoin.xyz/
Activity: 518

Did you make sure you rpc ports are right, system clock is synced and wallet synced before mining?

the coins are here: 0xada5387d960556b495b691914d23b91dd9687183
12969.500 SOIL
im awaiting replies from poloniex and bleu. we've got someone else thats working on getting us listed with cryptsy, and c-cex has been working around his issues compiling an ETH based wallet for his exchange. the exchanges will come... we're ONLY 2 and half hours past launch. i havent even had the chance to get the bounties sent out as we've had the transaction problem. these are the lauch issues that are similar to what many other coins go thru. EXP and ETH had similar issues on launch. plase have patience and everything will sort itself out. we are working very hard to get things where they should be. a lot of the problem was the megaminers that hit the system right off the get go
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

block time: 4s
difficulty: 43G  (near Shilft (60G))
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
dev  exange? You said that two hours after the release ...

ive been in contact with several of them since we launched. waiting on replies. will announce as soon as i have something concrete
that's not what I said before , I said two hours after the launch would come in exange
unfortunately i cant control how the exchanges work or when theyll respond. ive been trying to keep up on them, c-cex is working on compiling the exchange wallet right now as well....  i will keep pestering them, but theres only so much i can do with regards to them responding or not
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

ive been in contact with several of them since we launched. waiting on replies. will announce as soon as i have something concrete
that's not what I said before , I said two hours after the launch would come in exange

Just wait, the coin must be stable before

that's not what he told me the dev said I would come out two hours after the launch, said nothing to wait for stable
Activity: 518

Probably delay the exchange(s) for a bit until the network has settled down.

Huge premine Huge instamine lots of problems
Maybe mintpal will add you

lmfao.....Mintpal doesn't exist anymore....lol

So what did SOIL actually better then ? Smiley

OC you are  pool owner not a fucking savior of coins

stop acting like you are some hot shit

make a pool get you fucking fees and STFU

LOL, so whats your real nick ? Need to hide behind a newbie account ? Smiley

If you don't like the pool or my work - simply choose another pool

i agree with ocminer.. we ARE having problems right now, this WILL work itself out, but right now weve got a single wallet (0xada5387d960556b495b691914d23b91dd9687183) with over 8650 SOIL. there are farms hitting the system right now and its causing some havok. sadly, this is one of the things the hashimoto difficulty algo and the dagger algo were supposed to help alleviate, but therell always be someone with a workaround to take advantage of the system. ive searched high and low to find some sort of governor against the high hashrates but therse no such monkey invented yet. OCminer has been a great member of the community and doesnt deserve the abuse.

Wowzer, 8650 SOIL in 2 hours!!!....That's craziness....lol

I only have 76 MHS and mined only 432.5 SOIL...

After all this trouble I mined 1 block or 8 Soil ! (2 GPU's running since 1 Hour)
So I checked my address in that explorer and it is listed as 0 SOIL and like you know I am 40 blocks behind

Conclusion.. There is a Fork with a lot of hash too. I am obvious not the only one on that wrong fork.

So after 2 hours I end with empty hand. :/

Well then time to shut the machine down.  Embarrassed

Did you make sure you rpc ports are set right? Did you sync your wallet and system clock before mining, always important and missed setup for most coins?

Just wait, the coin must be stable before
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

So what did SOIL actually better then ? Smiley

OC you are  pool owner not a fucking savior of coins

stop acting like you are some hot shit

make a pool get you fucking fees and STFU

LOL, so whats your real nick ? Need to hide behind a newbie account ? Smiley

If you don't like the pool or my work - simply choose another pool

i agree with ocminer.. we ARE having problems right now, this WILL work itself out, but right now weve got a single wallet (0xada5387d960556b495b691914d23b91dd9687183) with over 8650 SOIL. there are farms hitting the system right now and its causing some havok. sadly, this is one of the things the hashimoto difficulty algo and the dagger algo were supposed to help alleviate, but therell always be someone with a workaround to take advantage of the system. ive searched high and low to find some sort of governor against the high hashrates but therse no such monkey invented yet. OCminer has been a great member of the community and doesnt deserve the abuse.

Wowzer, 8650 SOIL in 2 hours!!!....That's craziness....lol

I only have 76 MHS and mined only 432.5 SOIL...

After all this trouble I mined 1 block or 8 Soil ! (2 GPU's running since 1 Hour)
So I checked my address in that explorer and it is listed as 0 SOIL and like you know I am 40 blocks behind

Conclusion.. There is a Fork with a lot of hash too. I am obvious not the only one on that wrong fork.

So after 2 hours I end with empty hand. :/

Well then time to shut the machine down.  Embarrassed

Activity: 570
Huge premine Huge instamine lots of problems
Maybe mintpal will add you

Jump to: