Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 115. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Polo is good why not bittrex too? Smiley

id written bittrex a few weeks ago but never received a reply. ive resubmitted our up to date information to them. if anyone wants to help by writing the exchanges as members of the community to let them know you want them to list us ASAP!
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Sending funds is not working too:

curl -X POST --data '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"eth_sendTransaction","params":[{"from": "0xada5387d9605xxx4d23b91dd9687183","to": "0x00a985c17a7bxxxb35be762a2651e089d7","value": "0x119d99c6228407000"}],"id":1}' http://127.0.0.1:20666
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-32603,"message":"Exceeds block gas limit"}}

Which happens on ALL transactions - no matter how big/small they are.

This coin has serious trouble - fix that stuff - test it and do a FAIR relaunch !

ocminer, try it again, please
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Transaction successfully finished:  TX  0x7566c773c93367e42a580c667d89fce6385591d85952ba7736b490c1cb69fabf

Wink

Activity: 848
Polo is good why not bittrex too? Smiley
transaction successfully finished:

tx: 0x31fdad835797b4baa515839dcb797a2252b0ce536fc790b933e62f4567565c83

edit: gas used: 21000 (as with any other eth based coin)

hallelujah!!!!
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
i vote to poloniex also....
best exchange out there  Wink
transaction successfully finished:

tx: 0x31fdad835797b4baa515839dcb797a2252b0ce536fc790b933e62f4567565c83

edit: gas used: 21000 (as with any other eth based coin)
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
production went only after I created a new purse and ran all over again synchronization. with a purse that was made at the beginning of the launch of the project did not want to work in the right way.
I lost 3:00 bad start of mining alas   Undecided

abvhiael , I sent you a new purse for the award for tesnet
block time: 4s
difficulty: 43G  (near Shilft (60G))

It gets better:
block time: 6.6s
difficulty: 60G

block time (last minute): 6s
difficulty: 76G
Activity: 518
The network seems to be settling a little more now.
dev  exange? You said that two hours after the release ...

ive been in contact with several of them since we launched. waiting on replies. will announce as soon as i have something concrete
that's not what I said before , I said two hours after the launch would come in exange

Just wait, the coin must be stable before

that's not what he told me the dev said I would come out two hours after the launch, said nothing to wait for stable

you can ALSO help get us on exchanges by voting at crytpsy and ...brain just stops... the other exchange we're on teh voting list for... ill update that when i can find it again. you can write the exchanges and let them know the community wants this coin on their exchange. a little proactive problem solving might help the situation. im writing the exchanges as fast as i can, and now that we've launched, it truly IS just a matter of time before we are listed, but it WILL take time to get it donw. i mentioned that we'd like to have those up within a few hours of launch, and im still working on that, while answering posts here, and on our slack instance. i urge patience. ive got your mainnet wallet address and as soon as we can get the transactions levelled out, youll get your bounty. and ill be up late into the night trying to get other issues INCLUDING the exchanges worked out. but as i said, write them yourelf as well, if you want us on exchanges, VOTE for us. let them know you want the coin listed. the more people who DO, the faster theyll get on it@

Poloniex is the only exchange we need.... Cool

and wrote them cex -c cryptsy I do not want or painting are thieves , also speak in bleutrade and to support the currency poloniex

poloniex and bleu are the ones i have been communicating the most with since we started getting prepared. im hoping i hear back from them very soon, but have zero control over that. ive heard a lot of issues that go on with cryptsy, but they will help add another option for folks and theyre popular. as soon as i have word from them, ill post it here, no worries on that. i want everyone to be able to make some money off SOIL at the exchanges. even the megaminer who will dump a ton on them as soon as we're up. although i hold my nose a little when i say that. (laughs) now that things have slowed down a little again, ill get back to pestering them. (chuckles)
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

ive been in contact with several of them since we launched. waiting on replies. will announce as soon as i have something concrete
that's not what I said before , I said two hours after the launch would come in exange

that's not what he told me the dev said I would come out two hours after the launch, said nothing to wait for stable

you can ALSO help get us on exchanges by voting at crytpsy and ...brain just stops... the other exchange we're on teh voting list for... ill update that when i can find it again. you can write the exchanges and let them know the community wants this coin on their exchange. a little proactive problem solving might help the situation. im writing the exchanges as fast as i can, and now that we've launched, it truly IS just a matter of time before we are listed, but it WILL take time to get it donw. i mentioned that we'd like to have those up within a few hours of launch, and im still working on that, while answering posts here, and on our slack instance. i urge patience. ive got your mainnet wallet address and as soon as we can get the transactions levelled out, youll get your bounty. and ill be up late into the night trying to get other issues INCLUDING the exchanges worked out. but as i said, write them yourelf as well, if you want us on exchanges, VOTE for us. let them know you want the coin listed. the more people who DO, the faster theyll get on it@

and wrote them cex -c cryptsy I do not want or painting are thieves , also speak in bleutrade and to support the currency poloniex

block time: 4s
difficulty: 43G  (near Shilft (60G))

It gets better:
block time: 6.6s
difficulty: 60G
Ok, now I show up on the explorer...lol

More than an hour did not match any of the block (50Mh). This is normal?

Did you make sure you rpc ports are right, system clock is synced and wallet synced before mining?

Yes. For the first 30 minutes I found 37 soil, and the next hour no !.

Strange, you should have more than that. Unless you forked...

Tell me how to fix it?
[/quote]

Delete the block date: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\chaindata

USER=You admin/login user credentials

Then sync your wallet until it matches the block explorer and sync your computer's system clock via time server. Then you should be able to start mining with no issues, hopefully....

Did you make sure you rpc ports are right, system clock is synced and wallet synced before mining?

Tell me how to fix it?
[/quote]

now that block times seem to be becoming much more stable, the issue with teh forks that were occuring on launch, when we were being mined like mad, should be fixing itself. there was no way to control the massive mining that hit us, but you will resync thru gsoil as soon as the chain realigns itself. for a little while id say we were under a 51% attack, but things have definitely settled down now.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Tell me how to fix it?
Huge premine Huge instamine lots of problems
Maybe mintpal will add you

there wasnt a huge premine. theres a 800,000 community reserve (0x3204a79b0245c5e1d5efe39179017a1c6c00b322)
we on teh development team took a 200,000 reserve as well... im sorry if you find that bad, but we;ve done a lot of work and our time is worth something. neither soil or myself will be selling off our coins ANY time in the future. you can view our wallets if youd like:

mine:0xe46731382fbc47621a6c480d4b6118026bbbcb3a
soil:0xafc571db22ca80776def02150955026ff7329467

you can check those as often as youd like to verify my statement.

the "instamine" was due to megaminers with farmloads of mining rigs hitting our system right off the get go. block times have begun to stablize, not quite to 35 second block times yet, but the dagger algo will fix that as the day goes on.

every coin has problems upon launch. we got HAMMERED and are still working things out. i ask for your patience. what happens a few hours following a launch does not make or break a coin and we have a lot of work to do from here on out having SOIL set as a currency with merchants and getting DApps developed and set.

unfortunately there was absolutely nthing anyone could do to prevent the massive hashrates a few indivuals threw at the system. there is no governor software out there to limit single IP addresses... i spent hours trying to find something, that monkey doesnt exist yet.
Guys, check how many shows the soil at this location. THX

web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance("0xf8ab20ddf9d76fb395bc3aafc1ea71c38f5d1455"), "soil")

Ballance   0.000 SOIL
http://explorer.soilcoin.xyz/

I use the explorer on my address and it shows a blank stats: 0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911 .

Jump to: