Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 32. (Read 237590 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I'm SOLO mining. My wallet say 19750 SOIL, 5 minutes later, say 16315 SOIL, the SOIL Explorer say 15380 SOIL. WTF?

Mine on pool. Explorer isnt syncing and isnt updated. Maybe you mine on some fork?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'm SOLO mining. My wallet say 19750 SOIL, 5 minutes later, say 16315 SOIL, the SOIL Explorer say 15380 SOIL. WTF?
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
and a quick update on our funding process to get listed at Cryptopia....

our DOT balance is presently 219,826.02631515 DOT, as well as a buy order for another 130,000 DOT. so a little above 10% of the way there.

id also spoken with a community member who quoted YoBit's 0.1 premium listing fee, and was wondering what you fine folks thought setting up a listing on YoBit?

my experience with that exchange wasnt very good the last time we pushed for a premium listing. i chased support staff around for several weeks trying to gt our listing set up, and finally they refunded the listing fee,i believe it was nearly a month later. things MAY have improved there, and we could desperately use an exchange, but the question is, do we simply settle?

there are as many fans of YoBit as there are detractors, and i know, as a trader, ive been frustrated with projects that have wallets in maintenance for far too long while other exchanges have active wallets of that same currency. volume there is decent, but id like to guage the community regarding that exchange.

ive been spending more and more time on cryptopia lately, the community there is really nice, and have been very supportive.

ive gotten photos taken of all the premium hockey cards and spoon rings (some of them are gold plated) that ill be listing up on cryptopia's marketplace for DOT, hopefully we can raise a bit with that as well. im really hoping that once we are on cryptopia, we can start selling things in the marketplace that are somewhat branded towards SOIL, as my wife said ... heirloom seeds as an example. something to get our brand out and start gaining recognition as an independent blockchain....

for referrence sake, our donation addresses for our cryptopia campaign are:
BTC: 1QFH54K6zAHifyWVVTVXHTGP28wDPvevtX
DOT: 1MzVbB5Ya5dVQSF4H4mssquLrX2wGbvxsV

and... HAPPY EASTER! to each and all of you who celebrate it!

SOILcoin [SOIL] added for voting on C-CEX!

Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=soil

Activity: 176
The Soil network is growing guys Smiley

Really? I see just less peers on network. Yesterday stopped my payment module on pool due low number of peers. Explorer also not works.
Activity: 193
The Soil network is growing guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Well, I guess... The crashing nodes are back with 1.4.4.

Code:
Gsoil_MMF/v1.4.4-bcb00548/linux/go1.7.5

And here is a pastebin from my last crash: https://pastebin.com/6wDesSWQ - maybe it helps. Wink
I guess this will happen till we're going to reach geth code level 1.5.0
https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/issues/3125
Thanks for the reference! Smiley

I'll try to modify the affected 1.4.4 file and check if it'll run smoother: https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/pull/3162/files
If some bagholder want to sell I am buying.  Grin

No bagholders here, everyone sold and moved on. I can tell u why SOIL is not in demand and why its long-standing supporters wanna part with it. Here is the situation. Topicstarter yesterday got in touch with boinc representatives and demanded that they issue a clearly defined statement on collaboration with this coin. What he did wrong is called boinc chat representative a fucker. The guy ended the convo and put him on ignore. Im an unbiased party and have no interest in it, just telling u how it went.

ok, ive never claimed collaboration with BOINC, what ive said repeatedly is that we are interested in building BOINC on the EVM and to structure it so that we are providing distributed scientific computing along the same structure for climateprediction.net. there have been several projects that have started looking into this, as the use of libraries with the opcode SETDELEGATE is becoming more of a realization.

also, i have never demanded anything of any sort, including statements of collaboration, from anyone involved with boinc, nor would i ever call anyone a "fucker". thats something very much not in my style. so, id love to see the chat logs from this supposed conversation i had with a boinc rep, or produce the name of the boinc chat rep that i supposedly cursed out so that i can get the logs from him, because you are outright lying in every aspect of your statement. 

i am not in collaboration with boinc, nor have i ever requested it. theyre open source, and as such, most investigation has been how to adjust parameters via smart contract to allow oracles to communicate with an on-chain "climate coin" to release proportional dividends for total work performed on climate models. i keep abreast of the other projects that are working to build a BOINC-type distributed computing dApp, and there are a few out there that are getting close.

but it has never been my style to accost anyone to call anyone names. even at launch, we had a user who did not provide any details to his contributions on the testnet, and deleted his keystore for the testnet after mainnet launch. i got called all sorts of names. and i didnt reply in any manner likewise, in fact we ended up giving him a bounty, not as much as he wanted (he expected the capped bounty) but SOMETHING. i dont operate in the way you describe, my conduct over the last year and a half on this forum should be testament to that.

even to you, sir, who is slandering me personally and making up stories, i wouldnt cast dark language upon, because i carry myself in a professional manner in every aspect of my life. im a freemason, and its my oath to act honestly and forthright. i would appreciate proof (which doesnt exist because you are lying thru your teeth) or a retraction.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Auxiliary Soil Developer

Code:

And here is a pastebin from my last crash: https://pastebin.com/6wDesSWQ - maybe it helps. Wink
I guess this will happen till we're going to reach geth code level 1.5.0
https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/issues/3125
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation

Code:

If some bagholder want to sell I am buying.  Grin

No bagholders here, everyone sold and moved on. I can tell u why SOIL is not in demand and why its long-standing supporters wanna part with it. Here is the situation. Topicstarter yesterday got in touch with boinc representatives and demanded that they issue a clearly defined statement on collaboration with this coin. What he did wrong is called boinc chat representative a fucker. The guy ended the convo and put him on ignore. Im an unbiased party and have no interest in it, just telling u how it went.

all we need to do is be bagholders the experience tell us that  Cry i loose 80.000 shift of my wallet because i don't make the swap, at actual rate 80.000 shift = 10 btc

Soil is like a dejavu for me
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

here at 3000 sat per soil Smiley

Jeezes... i noobed it out with a local ip collision.
Had a power outage yesterday... havent gone over everything yet.

Conclusion:

Synch is fine, the problem was local.... me.

use this .bat= gsoil.exe --rpc --rpcaddr "localhost" --rpcport 39420 --etherbase yourwallethere --cache=2048
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Jeezes... i noobed it out with a local ip collision.
Had a power outage yesterday... havent gone over everything yet.

Conclusion:

Synch is fine, the problem was local.... me.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Pool updated to new wallet and block reward 3 soilcoin

Pls, change block reward on first post to 3  Wink
Auxiliary Soil Developer
Auxiliary Soil Developer
I have updated gsoil and we will hit homested at block 2,000,000 together with a reward upgrade (3 soil as of block 2,000,100). Please update your current gsoil
http://soil.miners-zone.net/#/blocks
2,000,118   0xeed0c5a34a2e5f62338255d567c4467b404a884f9215a45b3fdf419f2272110e   11.04.2017, 2:47:41   44%   1.000000
block 2,000,118------reward 1 !!!!!!!!!!!
Grin reward 1 is hardcoded in the pool !!!!!!!!!!!

Any node lists?

Having problems starting the sync with 1.4.4

i don't have issues with the sync
Pages:
Jump to: