Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 63. (Read 237604 times)

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
quickstart: scroll down

Support Abvhiael
We refill his developer's funds

Read his posts "in the interests of full transparency" and "ive already sold them on bittrex, a bittersweet action to be honest." for the backgrounds of what I am suggesting:

Sorry to hear about the tragedy.
Good luck to you and your family.

my reserves of SOIL are less than 250 SOIL right now

I am quadrupling that. Sending you 750 SOIL, please create a new address.

Status: 1000 SOIL. Anyone else? Let's see how often we can multiply ...  Wink

I donate 1000 SOIL on the new address
would like to send some too, whats the adress?
I would like to know the address too, will send 1000 soil... Smiley
Txid: 0x291a9a9a4d1bb52956dcf7644d18980256827874f1583c34db33cbfb25f407fc 1000.01 SOIL
My sig for Abvhiael

IF profits THEN sharing THEN inspiring. Which "socially smart contracts" do we invent?
Read how we're helping someone real now: Support Abvhiael - our good soul of SOIL. Thanks.

Sent 2500.  My best to your daughter and family.  My wife and I went through the same over the summer and tears your heart out like nothing else.  Hang in there bud.
TxId: 0x0a881dfcd4a010dc389f707294c7a0dbaa2efc63810da687c319bb34230e1a1d
I just sent out 2000 Soil. You did great. Keep going SOIL!!!
TxId: 0x0234755bdb8a677936467352a9b321563b6423d62cced60aa1d70b4686262d11
just send you yesterday 2500 soil too.
great to have you and peter as hard working devs for this project and all best to you and your family.
I've supported Abvhiael with 10K SOIL of the community reserve.
0xa117f15cd76e49530428888755bc497c7277247e8e7d397592ef9a60c6e5c096
What's the address to chip into abvhiael's dev fund?
I don't have much, but would like to contribute.
Edit:
Found it.
@abvhiael
Best wishes.
 Wink ...

Abvhiael:

... and in closing, i just wanted to express my appreciation to you, the community at large, for your support today. Theres so often this atmosphere of distrust and contentiousness in the cryptocurrency world, but here in the SOILcoin community, theres such a strong spirit of cooperation and congeniality. As my teenager would say: "YOU RAWK"

... As always, if you have any questions, fire them off here and ill do my best to answer them. If you have any ideas for projects youd like to see up on the blockchain, likewise, let us know. This is one of the most incredible communities in cryptocurrency. Ive watched a LOT of different altcoins and how they interact with eachother, the negativity and belligerence, and instead here with SOILcoin we have a small but dedicated COMMUNITY. Im proud to be a part of this project, to have made such personal connections with so many of you. ...

YIEHAH.    We have been ~quadrupling twice three times.
Current balance > 4 * 4 * 4 * 250 SOIL. Wow, people you are amazing!

For an easy solution: Let us use Abvhiael's developers reserve address:

... Provable transparency ... Developers reserve ...
Wallet address (abvhiael):  0xe4673 ...
For safety & security, copy his address from the bottom third of the OP#1 post.
The old (block 370,676) balance was 4.594496427272894 SOIL (screenshot)

I have just sent already. You can buy SOIL on bittrex, and send it to Abvhiael. Support our dev and his family.

Solidarity is a building block of ecology.

Wink

EDIT1: altsheets, m4nki, Shkembe, crypto4jan, MB2016, nhutphan, croxx, soil, sussex, you
EDIT2: included (extracts from) all your support msgs above. Hope I haven't missed one, then tell me.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
would like to send some too, whats the adress?

I would like to know the address too, will send 1000 soil... Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader

Status: 1000 SOIL. Anyone else? Let's see how often we can multiply ...  Wink

I donate 1000 SOIL on the new address
legendary
Activity: 902
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

Status: 1000 SOIL. Anyone else? Let's see how often we can multiply ...  Wink
Merit: 501
You should offer your soil here. Some of us would take them. Now...

ive already sold them on bittrex, a bittersweet action to be honest. i really have a deep loyalty to SOIL, i came into this project realizing that it will be, at the very least, a five year project just to get it to where i have envisioned, and every day, my research into the EVM is simply to discover how best to implement these things on SOIL.

even though my reserves of SOIL are less than 250 SOIL right now, ill be working hard to improve it for the rest of you, and will be setting the video card my brother is sending me to mine our consensus engine perpetually, to replace those funds. im happy to see SOIL finally taking off. and "to the moon!" or something. (smiles)

in this coming week, ill be releasing SOIL-ex to you guys to play with, with a single subcurrency launched with it.. DEV. ill write up a "user manual" as well for it. ill also be writing up an article regarding the smart contracts ive already deployed on teh SOILnet, how they work and how to interact with them. the fancy dApps with sparkly front ends will come, but other than SOIL-ex, right now, ive merely deployed a large number of what i feel are the architectual beams to build larger applications on... oracles, atomic swap and btcrelay, applications such as insureth that can be based towards crop insurance, message board, off-chain computation verification and IPFS gateways that will serve until the Swarm protocol is manageable.

plus, an article regarding the HOmestead protocol changes and what they mean for SOIL, an updated roadmap relating to short and long term projects, and an announcement from peter and i regarding something dApp related for the community to get involved in. BUSY BUSY week ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1820
We were asked for a Windows 32 Bit client version.

Here you go!
Download

instead of having to make different ones like 32 and 64 bit windows. Why not just make one that supports both 32 bit and x64 bit. Would save having to make separate clients to download and clutter up.
legendary
Activity: 1393
legendary
You should offer your soil here. Some of us would take them. Now...
Merit: 501
in the interests of full transparency, which we have always held ourselves to, i hve had to empty my developers funds due to a family emergency. my daughter had a miscarriage, and right now, she needs family. so, ive cashed out my developers wallet and sold what was there in order to send her the money for gas to drive from alberta to here in nova scotia. it simply became the last option i had in order to help her out. she's been pretty devastated, and is bringing my grandkids out for some time with me, just to get some time to heal her head and heart.

i hope that you guys dont get too upset over my having to use my developers wallet in such a way. its sat for a long time, and i had no intention of selling those funds, but i really didnt have a choice. im on a military pension and bring in barely enough for rent, bills, gas and groceries in a month, and aside from selling my fender bass guitar that ive had for thirty years, i also tried selling my very old collection of hockey cards as well, to no avail. she will be bringing with her the video cards my little brother had been using (he's quite the gamer and just upgraded to the radeon 300 series) so ill be using those to mine and replace my developers fund as quickly as i can when i get that installed.

i dont make any money from SOIL, and this wasnt a case of wanting to do that. i work with SOIL for the love of the project and my belief in it and what we can make it. i did manage to pour myself into retooling the OP blurb over the last few days, and am writing a guide related to the Homestead changes from ETH that we will be looking at, as well as an updated roadmap. this coming week, ill also be releasing SOIL-ex to the community as well. its not everything i want it to be right now, but as a token marketplace and exchange, it does its job very well. ill be writing up a users guide for that as well when i do release it.

again, i hope that i dont anger anyone for having used my dev wallet. trust me, i feel guilty enough as it is for having to use it. i will be replacing those funds as quickly as i will be able to. 
legendary
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
just went through thread how we so undervalued. seriously how? this should be above EXP cap
EXP on polo
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
just went through thread how we so undervalued. seriously how? this should be above EXP cap
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
are you guys pushing the SOIL to be listed on Polo?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
At the risk I'm talking to myself   Cheesy

OP description updated.

SOILteam
We were asked for a Windows 32 Bit client version.

Here you go!
Download
SOILteam
Off-Topic

My fellow countrymen made a nice Star Wars Fan-Film.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk
SOILteam
Just to clarify again the certain state: You are going to fork Homestead upon release, right?

We have already included the Homestead improvements to SOIL.
The Homestead hardfork is scheduled for block 1150000 in Ethereum.
Any time soon, we will see if all went well for Ethereum and then we decide the blocknumer for SOIL to switch.

As Ethereum still struggles with finding a date for shifting from PoW to PoS, how are you doing it with Soil?

Let Casper grow up and we can think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
ROKOS v5 Flavors Released!

Support thread: ROKOS Flavors

Visit the New ROKOS website at: http://rokos.space

The more stuff I see like this the more I want to get me a pi but also looking at grabbing me an ODROID Maybe you can make for these and then I will be sold on buying one and using in the future Smiley
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G143452239825

Also what is ROKOS based of what Linux build ?

Nice board, we got the suggestion to build ROKOS for it not long ago, will add it to the que of supported devices.

ROKOS is debian Jessie based, coming up versions for Raspberry Pi 3 and PINE64+.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Pages:
Jump to: