Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 65. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

ive written them again. and again. AND AGAIN. no response whatsoever to support questions, which is, in my line of thinking, a really shitty way of doing business. extraspecially in the highly demanding cryptocurrency community. from reading the forum here on bitcointalk, it seems as though many developers have experienced this very same problem. this is the pitfall with centralized exchanges.

As cyberhacker says, Yobit is nothing but an exchange for scams, it's a shit hole and the volume is pathetic.

I wouldn't court them for a minute.

with still zero response, ive asked via support to refund our listing cost. not that i actually expect to hear from them, a month in almost and they havent answered a single message. i dont know how an exchange like that manages to stay afloat.

Have they refund you?

IMO is better push for Poloniex, maybe, if it would be possible, use that fund for add SOIL on it
Activity: 722
We could use some more hashpower over at https://soil.suprnova.cc/index.php Smiley Not a lot of blocks being found lately, I only have my one GPU aimed at it with one at expanse.

Would be nice to find blocks more often, think someone is solo-mining at the moment. Tongue

if you check the info on our network intelligence page at stats.soilcoin.xyz, the "latest block finders" information panel shows that our official SOILpool (at http://45.63.4.165:7000/) seems to be finding the majority of blocks. both peter and i tend to keep our work on the consensus engine going from there.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
We could use some more hashpower over at https://soil.suprnova.cc/index.php Smiley Not a lot of blocks being found lately, I only have my one GPU aimed at it with one at expanse.

Would be nice to find blocks more often, think someone is solo-mining at the moment. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
yes really nice performance today soil:)
looks like buy support building up too, and nearly no sell pressure at the moment, which means people holding soil strong.
about yobit listing i will write the support there too now because its really a long time.
but i also think soil should go to some other bigger exchanges it totally deserve this.
so everyone do a coin request on their favourite trading sites.

The fluctuation is gigantic and I hope on a more stable rice of SOIL.
Yes I took also some profit but I still hold about 75K of SOIL.
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

ive written them again. and again. AND AGAIN. no response whatsoever to support questions, which is, in my line of thinking, a really shitty way of doing business. extraspecially in the highly demanding cryptocurrency community. from reading the forum here on bitcointalk, it seems as though many developers have experienced this very same problem. this is the pitfall with centralized exchanges.

As cyberhacker says, Yobit is nothing but an exchange for scams, it's a shit hole and the volume is pathetic.

with still zero response, ive asked via support to refund our listing cost. not that i actually expect to hear from them, a month in almost and they havent answered a single message. i dont know how an exchange like that manages to stay afloat.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
I've send abvhiael 10k SOIL from the fund. So, he has no hassle to pay the server bills for the next time.
I know he has already used his dev fund for paying the bills...

0x0f2df3d532d8b8e77637d2aaa109179cad80dc9f35f77c8ba564be1d08b36477
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Great performance at bittrex today Cheesy
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

don't ask them again.

Yobit is full of shit coins, and listing on that will downgrade SOIL.

bittrex is fine, and if Polo find out SOIL potential, they will list soil for sure.

im to the point id rather just have them refund the .1BTC we sent in to get listed in 2 business days and be done with them. with business practices such as those, its hard to believe yobit will be around a year from now. supporting the coin developers, especially those that send you money for listing, SHOULD be the lifeblood of their operation. poloniex would be a great fit, and with the present campaigning towards them, im hoping we do catch their notice. id LOVE to get SOIL listed on one of the chinese exchanges, though. thats a massive market with real world usage (renewable energy, scientific cloud computations, autonomous agriculture) thats entirely within our wheelhouse.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

don't ask them again.

Yobit is full of shit coins, and listing on that will downgrade SOIL.

bittrex is fine, and if Polo find out SOIL potential, they will list soil for sure.
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

SOILteam
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.

Actually we don't need this exchange.
All force to POLO!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
What about Yobit?
Still no listing.
SOILteam
we shall be listed on Polo and compete with EXP.  Undecided

ANYWAY, do we have huge premine as EXP did?

Retweet if you like:
https://twitter.com/SOILcoin/status/698133684931665920

No, we don't have a huge reserve.

OP:
Community reserve
Opening balance: 800,000.0 SOIL
Wallet address: 0x3204a79b0245c5e1d5efe39179017a1c6c00b322

Developers reserve

Opening balance: 200,000.0 SOIL
Wallet address (soil): 0xafc571db22ca80776def02150955026ff7329467
Wallet address (abvhiael): 0xe46731382fbc47621a6c480d4b6118026bbbcb3a
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
we shall be listed on Polo and compete with EXP.  Undecided

ANYWAY, do we have huge premine as EXP did?
Activity: 170
Good coin, no scammery, transparent and fully checked out. That's what we want to see. Keep up the good work gentleman
I decided to throw some hash at this coin for a while. Feels nice to be the only miner in the suprnova pool at the moment. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: