Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 68. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How are things going with yobt?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
Hello everyone, and that now the reward for block 1 ground Huh
1 hour of mining only 2 coins ((
it's sad, because this same power is now possible to do 0,035 BTC in the place of those which can be obtained extracting soil 0.002
Well... yeah. Right now for mining to be profitable with soil, its price must be MUCH higher than it is. But we have little control over it, unfortunately.
If the blocktime is reajusted there is 5760 SOIl per day to earn and that is about 0.17 BTC @ 3000Sat.
Not so bad and if gets value from application in the future it can be 100x more.
I agree with the current blocktime with 1 hour or more you need much patience for your rewards.

6 minute 1 block?? and that you consider normal? who will earn a coin if production costs exceed mined? currently 2 video card 7970 earned 0.045  BTC per day, or soil - 0,002 BTC at the price of "4500" there is a difference? cheaper to produce another coin, 1/10 buy and sell land and then come profitable)
good luck or something)

Do you mean 2 7970 can earn 0.045 bitcoin per day? That is about $18 for 2 7970. That is very good.

What is the network hash rate at present?
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
it's sad, because this same power is now possible to do 0,035 BTC in the place of those which can be obtained extracting soil 0.002
Well... yeah. Right now for mining to be profitable with soil, its price must be MUCH higher than it is. But we have little control over it, unfortunately.
If the blocktime is reajusted there is 5760 SOIl per day to earn and that is about 0.17 BTC @ 3000Sat.
Not so bad and if gets value from application in the future it can be 100x more.
I agree with the current blocktime with 1 hour or more you need much patience for your rewards.

6 minute 1 block?? and that you consider normal? who will earn a coin if production costs exceed mined? currently 2 video card 7970 earned 0.045  BTC per day, or soil - 0,002 BTC at the price of "4500" there is a difference? cheaper to produce another coin, 1/10 buy and sell land and then come profitable)
good luck or something)

our targeted block time is 15seconds. we have been struggling in the last month with block times after being hit by massive hash rates intermittently which raised the difficulty level very high. for much of that time it was only the development team who maintained the consensus engine thru mining, thus the reduction of blocktimes to its target has been an ongoing process. we've made adjustments to bring the difficulty down and then maintain the target; but in the end, the blockchain does continue to roll on, albeit slowly.

being that SOIL is not JUST a speculative currency that relies entirely on its mining/trading engine to measure success, the blocktimes may not be NORMAL but they are hardly a measure of failure. we are a dApps development and deployment currency. we are a functioning global virtual computational machine. profitability, in the short term, might be best realized thru the exchanges if near term profit is your focus.

it has been our principle, since our genesis, that SOILcoin is a long-term project dedicated towards the implementation of dApps serving the renewable energy and ubiquitous agriculture industries. as a nascent technology and currency, now almost four months into live operation, we've faced growing pains with regards to distribution curves, low valuation, minimal hash against the network... we've made adjustments best as we can to alleviate those things, but our raison d'etre remains our work on the distributed applications that will populate our system. i stated from the get-go that it would likely be a good year before SOIL had much of the architecture on the blockchain set up towards those goals. at present, id say we're actually a little bit ahead of schedule.

with our inclusion as a base currency in the ROKOS OS for raspberry pi, with our working relationship with several other like minded currencies (ENRG, GEO, GMC), with ongoing discussions and cooperation with renewable energy departments at several universities regarding implementation of renewable energy applications from simple python language to deployment on the blockchain, we are beginning to make strides towards our mission statement.

there are probably close to a thousand listed altcoins in existence today. many of those are already on the "dead list", see: (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/necronomicon-thread-altcoins-which-are-dead-588413) and in the coming calendar year, another 10% will surely fade into nothingness. at the end of the year, SOIL will still be here, will still have a running consensus engine, will still be developing further applications towards a usable "green blockchain". our investment is towards that goal, not simply towards near-future profitability for short term miners. im sorry that your needs for mining profitability doesnt make SOIL an attractive currency presently, but i do wish you the best of luck pursuing your immediate profits with other cryptocurrencies and hope that you might simply find near-term profits on the exchanges with SOIL.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

good luck or something)
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
The problem of egg and chicken. To get 15s blocktime and normal profit, we need stable mining power. But to get more miners, we need normal profit.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Activity: 616
not in vain I save a lot of soil to continue working dev Wink Wink
Activity: 241
legendary
Energy coin master
Please Retweet:
https://twitter.com/SOILcoin/status/698133684931665920

and please fill out the form:
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

to help get SOIL listed on Poloniex.

Thanks.
Done 2x
I hope we have succes but for me just Bittrex is ok but if gives more attention for SOIL and that is always good.
Activity: 130
SOILteam
Please Retweet:
https://twitter.com/SOILcoin/status/698133684931665920

and please fill out the form:
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

to help get SOIL listed on Poloniex.

Thanks.
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 126
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
The Etereum and Expanse are also rising fast. Ethereum has risen for a month. The Expanse started yesterday. Now it is Soil.
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
I just stumbled over this tweet:

SOIL on second rank today:

And actually: Yesterday +222.16% ( /trending )

World Coin Index are great (I am swapping-images-for-traffic with them, to give you minicharts inside AltFolio, really cool).
Actually to me, their ranking (by volume) makes more sense than the coinmarketcap.com ranking (by -artificial- marketcap).
Soil is on #61 now on their mainpage.

Anyways: Congrats! Good days for all ETH clones ...
legendary
Activity: 902
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
Useful SOIL manuals
Quick overview of some of my posts:

May those resources help you with SOIL.

Perhaps you are interested in some of my other projects?

Enjoy
         Wink
Activity: 414
OK , suprnova is back in sync

Great news

Sounds great when the most popular and reliable pool is back in sync.
Activity: 722
thanks folks. i sent the 11.5k SOIL to jan earlier today, it arrived without issues, and ive received the .1BTC in return, so ill be getting the yobit listing set up right away, then... 2 business days... prolly thursday... we should have SOIL finally listed on a second exchange.... thanks for the support everyone~!

Any news from yobit about SOILcoin listing on?

i havent heard anything this evening regarding our listing there, but i put everything thru late tuesday, so it might be morning when it goes thru. ill update everyone here as soon as i hear word from them.

regarding poloniex, ive made a few pushes towards there to have us listed, but never get confirmation either yes or no from them. ive been told to resubmit, which ive done, and then told that since we already had a request in.... (shakes his head) ill put thru another request presently and see where that takes us.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OK , suprnova is back in sync
Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
All Ethereum forks will be on the rise now. Expanse is shit, but it was pumped 3000% on Poloniex. Sad we haven't soil on Polo. Biggest volumes are there right now.

Yep, my opinion is the same.

The "little" difference is that "shit"....SOIL isn't.

It would be really nice if SOIL will be listed @ Polo...love it
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
All Ethereum forks will be on the rise now. Expanse is shit, but it was pumped 3000% on Poloniex. Sad we haven't soil on Polo. Biggest volumes are there right now.

Yep, my opinion is the same.
Pages:
Jump to: