Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 76. (Read 237604 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
2 miner on suprnova that is toooo low.

There are others mining though, either solo or on other pools.

is actually worth to mine this coin with a cpu or not actually? do we have some mining calculator fot it?

thanks
Activity: 356
Merit: 250

There are others mining though, either solo or on other pools.
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
When the miner states: solution found; Submitting to...

Submitted and accepted.

Does that mean I have found the block? If so, what's going on on suprnova's pool? avg blocktimer should be 1 minute yet it shows 150% over the limit after an hour not founding one block. And if I actually have found blocks when it says that above then it really hasn't shown any of them the last hour or so.

Solution found means you've submitted a share - not a block. So everything is working as expected, you are mining.

Soil is pretty much dead concerning mining currently, so you could also just mine solo which would save you the fees.
When the miner states: solution found; Submitting to...

Submitted and accepted.

Does that mean I have found the block? If so, what's going on on suprnova's pool? avg blocktimer should be 1 minute yet it shows 150% over the limit after an hour not founding one block. And if I actually have found blocks when it says that above then it really hasn't shown any of them the last hour or so.
Will this be the next coin to jump onto expanse's tracks? Wink
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
merry christmas to all of you wonderful folks!

yes, even to the trolls and FUDruckers.

and a hearty IO SARTURNALIA to those that are so inclined.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
Can someone tell me how much the blockchain weight is actually  i have a vps with 2 gb hard disk and i dont know if it is enough

thanks in advance

About 580MB at the moment.
legendary
Can someone tell me how much the blockchain weight is actually  i have a vps with 2 gb hard disk and i dont know if it is enough

thanks in advance
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Block time is in the target range, fine.

Proposal for stats.soilcoin.xyz:
Would be nice to see the "Avg. block time" and "Last block time" in seconds instead of minutes.

Edit: For periods less than 2 minutes
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
I saw a 6 minutes block

is this okay?

Yes, the chain is adjusting at the moment so we are getting closer to our final 1 min blocktime.

Everything went smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I saw a 6 minutes block

is this okay?
wallet no sincr .........block 320.000

did you update your SOIL wallet package before that point? the new packages that take the hard fork into account at that threshold are available for download on the OP. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12385424)
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
wallet no sincr .........block 320.000
legendary
Activity: 902
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
what would SOIL translate into in chinese?

perhaps

ní tǔ 
泥 土

?

I have found this image for tǔ (earth) and this image for ní (mud).

But ... I am not a native speaker

Wink
SOIL on yuanbaohui.com 25 december

were you able to actually confirm and get SOIL included there? if so, massive hero cookies to you my friend. and likely a decent bounty. (laughs) i had a chance to look at the site, and while google translate makes things... interesting (DOGE="dog currency" for example) it looks like a good site, healthy volumes for BTC. SOIL marked against the yuan is also intriguing (presently .02 yuan/SOIL) but the idea of opening against that large of a market, asia, is amazing.

what would SOIL translate into in chinese? im simply curious. also, are you conversant in chinese, because itd be great to have our "white paper" (i.e.:the main page and FAQ at the website, whichis being edited right now) translated into chinese. the agricultural industry there is HUGE and would be a great benefit to begin to make inroads there. toss me a PM if youd like and we can discuss that further.

one thing, though.. getting listed on some of the exchanges that hadnt hosted ETH-offset cryptocurrencies before seemed to have issues in implementing our wallet onto their system. there was one exchange from eastern europe that had nothing but troubles before he gave up. others, of course, had it easy peasy. if they have any problems setting up SOIL on their exchange, have them contact peter ("soil") or myself either here, or they can reach me on my personal email "[email protected]" as well.

i noticed you had also mentioned poloniex as a favoured exchange awhile back, ive written them a few times but response to tickets for currency inclusion on these exchanges isnt much of a priority for many sites. a short note to them, if you are a user there, requesting our addition, would go a long ways. most exchanges are looking for that... a community that wants to see us listed with them rather than just hearing from us.

im VERY happy with bittrex, ritchie has been a wealth of information and understanding, especially as we have been getting this fork cemented so that proper implementation of the vote results are carried thru. anyhow... thanks again!
Wow congratulations for the block explorer port, it seems really promising, i would like to know if this coin have actually some working faucet for test a little before buy it?
thanks in advance

there is our official faucet at faucet.soilcoin.xyz
its only one payout per day, .5 SOIL, but its always around.
legendary
SOIL on yuanbaohui.com 25 december

wow. THAT'd be an Xmas gift!

Cool.
legendary

0x3f106029481716e04a10fefd0071a82d485cf2ab

Done  Wink

Enjoy ...

Very kind to let people try and test before

Do you know your way around with eth based coins?
There are some useful JSRE console commands at the bottom of my linux post.

Sending works like this:
Code:

eth.sendTransaction({
to: "0x8da4fc05ca343e6a41646194e91931d9f413a40c",
value: web3.toWei( 1.042, "soil")
})

Cool
legendary
Very kind to let people try and test before of have to buy, i wish at furture all new coins will do the same

thanks a lot

0x3f106029481716e04a10fefd0071a82d485cf2ab

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: