Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 77. (Read 237604 times)

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
Wow congratulations for the block explorer port, it seems really promising, i would like to know if this coin have actually some working faucet for test a little before buy it?
thanks in advance

Thanks a lot.

"Human faucet"  Wink  = post your address.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Wow congratulations for the block explorer port, it seems really promising, i would like to know if this coin have actually some working faucet for test a little before buy it?
thanks in advance
legendary
Progress: ABEESOIL

Here is a preview of the ported block explorer,
it summarizes the whole chain until the last block.

(click for larger)

For everything else what you'll get,
see images in theABEE post.

Hey guys.

I am really happy to be contributing here.

Progress report: Today and yesterday ... I worked on

• porting ABEE to SOIL (= the negotiated milestone 2, now) - which is largely done, and
  • extending ABEE with the "all transactions in this block" function (freebie), and ...

• already asking questions to ethereum experts (for the future milestone 3).

All takes longer than expected. Whew. I shall not think of hourly rates *g*

As it is xmas preparation times, I am not sure when I can continue to do the
very last steps - to put it online available for all of you. I hope very soon.
But my own perfectionism wants that everything is right before I publish :-)

Thanks to everyone who contributed money! Much much appreciated.

If you also want to contribute, here is the address that Abvhiael is escrowing until I have delivered:
with regards to altsheets' crowdfunding initiative for porting his ABEE block explorer platform to SOIL,
he has asked me to act as escrow for those funds that have been pledged to him, releasable when
he has finished porting it over. i have set up an escrow account at:
0x63f671d9fc32d310175b0b56cf900f228fc78161
and will hold on to those funds until ABEE is set up for us.
Thx a lot.  You are great people!

Happy winter solstice (04:48 UTC)!

Wink
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
and thanks for the development update abvhiael,  Smiley

sounds like alot of good things in process for soil.
we are a tiny, slim market now, but im sure once some things are being developed for soil, it can move fast.

(laughs) oh, we NEVER rest here at SOILcoin. both peter and i truly believe in the platform and what can be built with it. while neither Ethereum or ourselves have launched the "killer app" that will bring us WAY into the mainstream, we *DO* have some ideas that could see fruition by 2nd quarter of 2016 that will make some waves... a tiny market right now actually helps us, but naturally, we are constantly seeking further market availability and saturation... remember if you want us on YOUR favorite exchanges, write them and let THEM know what theyre missing out on (chuckles)
i want to start mining for SOIL. What is the best and most recommendable multipool for mining SOIL? Thanks!

our officially hosted SOILpool is up and running at http://45.63.4.165:5000/
use a .bat file in your folder with ethminer like the following to connect:

Code:
ethminer.exe -F 45.63.4.165:5082/miner/ADDRESS/HASRATE IN MH/S -G 

for example:
ethminer.exe -F 45.63.4.165:5082/miner/0x123458237b2e362e67280160667e1bd5dabcdef/25 -G
*where 25 Mh/s = 25000KHS*

there is a 3% pool fee, 50% of which is used to help cover the VPS costs with vultr, where we are hosting the pool. we will also be implementing a "miners equity subsidy" program, where once a week, miners with a >51% connectivity and hashrate <25Mh/s over a weekly period will take an equal share in half of the pool fees, which is our VERY SMALL way of trying to help democratize the mining process for folks who are using a single video card of whatever hashspeed.

its not a PRETTY pool, but its effective and running smoothly with pretty much immediate payouts upon each round's completion.
need china market!!!

SOIL on yuanbaohui.com 25 december

china is a HUGE market, and something ive looked at way back when. something ive had difficulty in doing, the google translations of sites leaves much to be desired, as is generally the case (its worse reading scientific papers on archaeology in sweeden, though.. thats an exercise in both futility and abject silliness) if you have suggestions for particular markets, that would need personal developer attention to realize assimilation of SOIL into, let me know. id love to have a new market opened to us.

ive got a few projects going on here that're keeping me crazy busy right now... rewriting the soilcoin website to reflect where we are now rather than where we were before launch; writing ANOTHER website to serve as documentation for the decentralized exchange that *IS* live and being tested and refined right now as well as building/deploying the other contracts that will need to be integrated into the overall system to fully implement the features i want to have on it (likely mid-january when we can release that, at the earliest); helping with the testing and debugging of our smart contract toolkit application (it works with developing/deploying/interacting with solidity contracts seamlessly right now, but its still somewhat CLUNKY)... the bigger and more featured that application, the more bugs there are to squash with impunity and steel toed boots.

happy winter solstice to all!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
i want to start mining for SOIL. What is the best and most recommendable multipool for mining SOIL? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Transfer 5000 SOIL (extra) for altsheets:
    TxId: 0xb8df24f5990a5a3d5919d4e990b37d87a8af98a168fff992afc3c19c7dc873a2
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
SOIL on yuanbaohui.com 25 december
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Transfer 2500 SOIL for altsheets.
Tx ID: 0xf517bdd9e133d155776ecd0d9cfa65f4c433012b1bff6b38b6f8af86b3867fd2
legendary
Activity: 966
That would be nice china market.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
legendary
Upgrading on Linux (aka: "Upgrading via github sourcecode")
This extends my "soil on linux v03" manual.

First stop the old version node:
Code:
screen -r soil
CTRL-C

get the new code from github, and build:
Code:
cd ~/soil/go-ethereum
git pull
make clean
make gsoil
ready. The existing soft link will continue to work, so:

Code:
gsoil version
results in
Code:
Gsoil
Version: 1.3.2
Git Commit: 856c67a48c65dfec85918f605c4ffe485bcd5fcb
Protocol Versions: [63 62 61]
Network Id: 42
Go Version: go1.4.2
Still v1.3.2 ? I suggest to actually extend the Version number when you are publishing new releases. And if only the fourth digit, i.e. Version: 1.3.2.3
EDIT: current version: 1.4.0

Anyways. Now the new node code can be started:
Code:
screen -S soil gsoil
and
CTRL-A D
to exit the screen. And
Code:
gsoil attach
to use. For example:

Code:
eth.accounts.forEach(function(e){console.log(e,web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance(e),'soil'));});
More JS console commands in my original manual post. Enjoy  Wink

If you like this, show it:  0x8da4fc05ca343e6a41646194e91931d9f413a40c  Thanks.

Sending works like this:
Code:
eth.sendTransaction({ from: "your address", to: "0x8da4fc05ca343e6a41646194e91931d9f413a40c", value: web3.toWei( 542, "soil") })

EDIT:
* Perhaps you now also want to update the stats client, e.g. if it got a new password.
* History: 1.3.2.3 (this), 1.4.0
legendary
Energy coin master
Hard Fork at block 320000

like mentioned above by abvhiael we will have a hard fork.
Please update your clients before.
Fresh builds are availabe in the OP.
thx the v6 is working fine, good job!
Activity: 130
SOILteam
Hard Fork at block 320000

like mentioned above by abvhiael we will have a hard fork.
Please update your clients before.
Fresh builds are availabe in the OP.
legendary

Porting of ABEE 0.2.2 to SOIL is decided!
I can finally start working on this. Great news. For me. For soilcurrency. For you.

Funding: Partly community reserve, partly crowdfunded
... 15,500 SOIL from our community fund. Thanks.
Thanks a lot. Happy that we found an agreement. I confirm having received it.

And thanks to you people! Your collaboration actually made this possible:

I am pledging 1 SOIL for collectively paying AltSheets to port his ABEE to SOIL.
2500 SOIL
from me 500 soil too.
so:   I am pledging 500 SOIL for collectively
      paying AltSheets to port his ABEE to SOIL.
all best with your projects man and nice to have you here Smiley
5000 SOIL from me
1000 SOIL from me
Great, truly great. Thx.

Partly Crowdfunded
Current total: 9001 Soil.

Anyone else?

I am pledging _______ SOIL for collectively

what & who is this about?

Crowdfunding escrow address
with regards to altsheets' crowdfunding initiative for porting his ABEE block explorer platform to SOIL, he has asked me to act as escrow for those funds that have been pledged to him, releasable when he has finished porting it over. i have set up an escrow account at:

Thanks!
legendary
Energy coin master
with regards to altsheets' crowdfunding initiative for porting his ABEE block explorer platform to SOIL, he has asked me to act as escrow for those funds that have been pledged to him, releasable when he has finished porting it over. i have set up an escrow account at:
I ask Richie to send my 5000 SOIL to this address.
Activity: 130
SOILteam

I am pledging _______ SOIL for collectively

I am pledging 1 SOIL for collectively paying AltSheets to port his ABEE to SOIL.
Thanks Mark Zuckerberg. That is really generous. ...
2500 SOIL

Thanks a lot, Dimid! This could be getting somewhere. Current total: 2501 Soil.
Who else?

What is this about? --> what & who.
5000 SOIL from me

15,500 SOIL from our community fund.

Thanks.
the wallet at bittrex is presently disabled again. id contacted ritchie there regarding the update package for the hard fork on block 320,000 and i assume they simply upgraded their package right away and this may have caused an issue. ive been in contact with them regarding this and hopefully the wallet will be re-enabled without much delay. i will be contacting bittrex immediately again upon teh fork so as to prevent further disruptions in market accessibiilty.
Pages:
Jump to: