Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 97. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
It is full of idiots around here. It is sad that there is a Sr. member among them.
Thank You for calling me an idiot and reporting me! Good job everlasting noob.
Ma pusti ih,nemaju osnovne kulture kolega;)
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
It is full of idiots around here. It is sad that there is a Sr. member among them.
Thank You for calling me an idiot and reporting me! Good job everlasting noob.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
An exchange would be welcome Smiley

It's been creepy, what news may we meet next couple day, DevTeam please answer.

miners trust this coin and the developer still has not opened the exchange.

my apologies for silence over the last two days, life takes over sometimes. and sometimes, ones child comes home from school with whatever flu that is being passed around, and i thot he didnt know how to SHARE. (sighs, coughs) we're definitely working on getting listed on teh exchanges, and im trying to make sure, with due diligence, that the exchanges we get listed on arent going to, as theyve said about cryptsy in several articles on the bitcoin blogs the last few days, "going all mt.gox"

theres been an even dozen retweets towards bittrex thus far, and many exchanges gauge inclusion based on community demand. poloniex's last communication was that theyre reviewing our source and this forum. bleu has been ridiculously silent. c-cex is still working on implementing the ETH-based wallet on his exchange. cryptopia is just reviewing our github source, we should be on their voting page in a day or so. we are remaining very involved in getting this accomplished, before we begin setting up merchant acceptance, which is my next step.

i cant personally open up the exchange for trading, i have no power over that. simply, we continue to contact and communicate with exchanges. the very moment we ARE listed i will post on this forum and on all our social media presences so that you guys can get on there immediately.
Activity: 108
actually, the exchanger need to ensure that the miners could cover the cost of electricity.

Don't say that to cover up your fucked up. The electricity bill won't come that soon. This coin only launched 5 days. It takes time to grow up.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 601
Merit: 500

Please spare us with your "wise sayings".    /annoyed
miners trust this coin and the developer still has not opened the exchange.
actually, the exchanger need to ensure that the miners could cover the cost of electricity.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Mate we are not fuder so please stop saying nonsense
Activity: 76
Cccc,ceo bench na 'talk-u  Cheesy

I would not worry about the prospects of 'soil' to enter some exchange.
I think that it is not the question of 'whether' but of 'when' it is going to be listed at some decent exchange.
We do not have to worry since this coin has evoked big interests.
Mine and keep it low profile until you see the sunshine Wink
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Maybe he thinks his dump time is over
Druze cekamo ga na menjacnici kao ozeblo sunce Wink
Sto duze cekamo, cena ce biti sve bolja  Wink
Sto je predigra duza, maca je vlaznija Cheesy
ako , bice i cena veca Wink
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
You FUDders have to find another thread.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Please guys , keep the topic clean , if you wanna chat do it with pm's . Thank you in advance .
Activity: 26
Activity: 65
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 966
Maybe he thinks his dump time is over
Druze cekamo ga na menjacnici kao ozeblo sunce Wink
Sto duze cekamo, cena ce biti sve bolja  Wink
Sto je predigra duza, maca je vlaznija Cheesy

LOL

Svi naski nagrnuli na soil Cheesy
Activity: 40
It's been creepy, what news may we meet next couple day, DevTeam please answer.
Pages:
Jump to: