Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SCRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING YoBIT.net - page 2. (Read 31384 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
ICO rules:
- The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
- 4 day ICO fund holding period
-  If problems persist at the end of the 4 day trial period, YoBit will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
- Explorer URL should be announced in 4 days of holding period
- after the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 4 day period, YoBit will unlock the ICO account which holds the ICO proceeds.

ICO rules have been violated:
- block explorer has not been provided in the 4 of holding days
- blockchain is dead
- 0 live nodes

And today dev tried to provide a fake block chain (all blocks are mined today).

We are against the scammers.

Additonal 50% buy wall be placed now (0.31159599 BTC).

I don't think he is gonna pay... maybe will only make another coin and use your service of ICO using another email, anyway was clear that the block explorer isn't legit because i checked the first 24 hours from the launch and the only thing that was visible was the increase of difficulty from 0.02 to 33
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
can't get the rpc port to show no matter what i try, i wonder if this particular wallet-builder source has been created off an old fork of bbqcoin - where submitblock etc isn't actually implemented..

this has been amusing from beginning to end - now the exchange rocks up saying no source? solomineguy - just leave, honestly.. walk away - for one btc? you're a joke.

He's doing that with multiple coins, at multiple time on multiple exchanges.. So I think he's doing like 1-2 BTC per week..

Its probably a young kid and since he doesn't have to pay rent, energy or anything else its a lot of money for him...
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
can't get the rpc port to show no matter what i try, i wonder if this particular wallet-builder source has been created off an old fork of bbqcoin - where submitblock etc isn't actually implemented..

this has been amusing from beginning to end - now the exchange rocks up saying no source? solomineguy - just leave, honestly.. walk away - for one btc? you're a joke.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
I'm not even surprised.
legendary
Same dev:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12126051

He has LOTS of coins running.. all from walletbuilders, all just made to dump his premine or sell the ICO..

NETC, SOLO, BTCHC
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
ICO rules:
- The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
- 4 day ICO fund holding period
-  If problems persist at the end of the 4 day trial period, YoBit will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
- Explorer URL should be announced in 4 days of holding period
- after the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 4 day period, YoBit will unlock the ICO account which holds the ICO proceeds.

ICO rules have been violated:
- block explorer has not been provided in the 4 of holding days
- blockchain is dead
- 0 live nodes

And today dev tried to provide a fake block chain (all blocks are mined today).

We are against the scammers.

Additonal 50% buy wall is placed now (0.31159599 BTC).
BLOCK EXPLORER SOLOCOIN
http://solo.altexplorers.info:3035/

addnode=104.238.138.150

Too bad it doesn't have all the blocks this explorer... and i suppose you want to change your mind or maybe not...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
BLOCK EXPLORER SOLOCOIN
http://solo.altexplorers.info:3035/

addnode=104.238.138.150
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Graphics look good.
When is the launch and mining ?
Do you have any thread translation bounty?

Have you seen what the "dev" did after the launch? he dropped the user and the wallet and lost the node at walletbuilders.com. Do you think he will come back telling if there is a bounty for a translation? In my opinion and i'm deadly serious, this coin is DEAD and will be impossible to get it working again. If you still want to contact the "dev" feel free to try, but for sure he will not get online in order to answer your message.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Do you have any thread translation bounty?
I am not able to connect my wallet to the network. Is there a list with working nodes available?

Are you sure that you want nodes for a coin whose difficulty raised from 0.02 to 33 in less then 10 blocks? Not to destroy your hope but i think that this coin deserves to disappear and be forgotten from everybody.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I am not able to connect my wallet to the network. Is there a list with working nodes available?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
With face like that, it`s the only thing he can do  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 21
5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I've tried to warn people on first/second page .. If nobody listens ... Not much you can do...

Here is your "dev"

http://i.imgur.com/fGe7Zh4.jpg

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org
Literally 100s of ICO created with this lying piece of shit. DONT BUY ICO"S PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is possible that this guy is allowed to make new coins? In my opinion there should be some kind of checks before a new coin is made public... Anyway if you are right, kris made another 3.23BTC from MystiCoin (It was strange that the ICO appeared out from nowhere and the coin wasn't on AltCoinCalendar.info)

Well.. If you, after all, buy from an ICO hosted at YoBit or C-Cex.. Its your own "decision" ;-)

I bet this "Ghoul" crap will get sold too..

In my opinion ocminer the fact is that people always think that if this placebo made a scamcoin, most likely will wait some time before making another one and because of that people buy some other ICO hoping that isn't the same guy behind the coin.
But as i told, if is the same guy over and over it can be that he push some of the sales of the coins he made?

of course he buy his own coin at start and wait to people see buying ICO then he make money he is worst lying piece of shit ever EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! he sometime post own coin scam to not detect you dont know how much btc he make he release 2-3 coin in 1 week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all ICO on web site crowdsale.io is placebo scammer that is he job 9-5
5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I've tried to warn people on first/second page .. If nobody listens ... Not much you can do...

Here is your "dev"

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org
Literally 100s of ICO created with this lying piece of shit. DONT BUY ICO"S PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is possible that this guy is allowed to make new coins? In my opinion there should be some kind of checks before a new coin is made public... Anyway if you are right, kris made another 3.23BTC from MystiCoin (It was strange that the ICO appeared out from nowhere and the coin wasn't on AltCoinCalendar.info)

Well.. If you, after all, buy from an ICO hosted at YoBit or C-Cex.. Its your own "decision" ;-)

In my opinion ocminer the fact is that people always think that if this placebo made a scamcoin, most likely will wait some time before making another one and because of that people buy some other ICO hoping that isn't the same guy behind the coin.
But as i told, if is the same guy over and over it can be that he push some of the sales of the coins he made?
legendary

Here is your "dev"

Here is your "dev"

Activity: 21

Here is your "dev"

http://i.imgur.com/fGe7Zh4.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: