Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SCRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING YoBIT.net - page 7. (Read 31384 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I liked you better when you made pools for every coin launch and let the people decide if they wanted to mine it or not instead of fuding them all like you do now.

It's not Fud, it's just my Personal opinion and Perspective. You can mine whatever you want but these rinse and repeat launches every two days from the same dev make no big sense to me imho..

Launch..  Vote for exchange..  Dump..  Start from 1...

Your the last trusted pool op left so what you say is more than just your opnion. You should not openly trash all coin launches like you have been lately.

Sorry, but he's not the only trusted pool op left. Without a doubt I still trust IPOMiner, SuchPool, and Minerpools.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I liked you better when you made pools for every coin launch and let the people decide if they wanted to mine it or not instead of fuding them all like you do now.

It's not Fud, it's just my Personal opinion and Perspective. You can mine whatever you want but these rinse and repeat launches every two days from the same dev make no big sense to me imho..

Your the last trusted pool op left so what you say is more than just your opnion. You should not openly trash all coin launches like you have been lately.

But OC is right.  Look at the premine.  Greed I tell you.  Pretty graphics don't mean a thing these days...

-tb-
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
nice something to solo mine this weekend!, Ill be ready.
Activity: 752
silly question, but were do I get the wallet from?

you don't. Yet. doesn't launch for another 14 hours so wallets aren't available yet.
Activity: 10
silly question, but were do I get the wallet from?
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Premine is way to much dev if you want  this coin to do good change the premine 3000 that would b reasonable ........
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Sorry  Scrypt left a long time ago. No thanks.
Activity: 574
12 000 PREMINE when other blocks = 1 coin reward? No, thanks.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Please change name to PRE MINE coin it's much more suitable.
Activity: 644
how does solo mining only works?

Dev would have to have no pools and find a way to stop them from being made . But even solo mining it would get eaten up if any one wanted to solo mine , then you cant rent rigs to mine with which would suck in any case for some .

But even if there are pools, the premine is to big.
This coin get dumped by the dev as soon its on a exchange, after that ur sitting with a few coins and a electricity invoice.

Solo or not, the premine should let you think: i dont want both, i skip this coin. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat

Dev would have to have no pools and find a way to stop them from being made . But even solo mining it would get eaten up if any one wanted to solo mine , then you cant rent rigs to mine with which would suck in any case for some .
Activity: 742
Activity: 16
[ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING August 2 13.00pm

What is SRYPT? Is this a new algorithm?

I changed my mistake Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
[ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING August 2 13.00pm