Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SCRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING YoBIT.net - page 3. (Read 31348 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I've tried to warn people on first/second page .. If nobody listens ... Not much you can do...

In my opinion what pushed people to buy the scamcoin were:

1. the fact that the account was pretty new
2. the fact that the concept behing the coin was intriguing and this got the attention of everybody

but we can't deny the fact that this "dev" is gonna to make another coin but how we can be sure that another dev isn't that one? ocminer, if you check the "dev" account, the email is hidden.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I've tried to warn people on first/second page .. If nobody listens ... Not much you can do...
1 BTC on this coin, but what about the others..

I don't know about the others... If i could have a list maybe there could be some record on the exchange sites that can tell us how much was the volume...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
1 BTC on this coin, but what about the others..
So how much btc did this scumbag make with his scammy yobit ico?

He made almost 1 entire BTC if we don't consider how much he spent between yobit and walletbuilders.com
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
So how much btc did this scumbag make with his scammy yobit ico?
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
anyway, 10 days later... no nodes?

no block source available..
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
Such a shame! Seemed like a good idea at the time... Huh

While some people want to make real great things someone want only hurt others. I have to admit that the idea behind this coin could work but after the launch the difficulty to mine increased so bad that the idea about mining solo couldn't work anymore.

5minutes of work: setup your p2pool, rent hashpower needed, hit the power into your pool
that is called solo.

no it isnt.
solo-mining means you point your mining program directly at the rpc port of the wallet.

a p2pool is the worst example to use for pool mining.
running a p2pool means it reformats the chain so everytime anyone finds a block, the reward gets evenly split amongst all that are participating.

what you probably meant is, getting a block splitter like stratum-mining (or the mpos dropin replacement from nomp), setting it up against a wallet, then renting hashpower to mine against it yourself - this still isnt solo-mining, its pool mining with one user.
legendary
i have got some coins from the yobit ico. i missing a unix based wallet. is it planned to be released anytime soon?

The devs goal has already been reached..  ICO Sold and he got the btc..  No further development is to be expected like all his other coins...
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
i have got some coins from the yobit ico. i missing a unix based wallet. is it planned to be released anytime soon?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

While some people want to make real great things someone want only hurt others. I have to admit that the idea behind this coin could work but after the launch the difficulty to mine increased so bad that the idea about mining solo couldn't work anymore.

5minutes of work: setup your p2pool, rent hashpower needed, hit the power into your pool
that is called solo.

Oh, i thinked that solo mining means only that you mine using the wallet and not a pool, well to be clear, i'm not an expert about mining, i usually only check if a coin rise or drop and if a coin sounds good i try to get some of them to see if i can earn something.

yes in the "old days" it was like you said

that is why i sold all my gpus when i still got pretty good prize of them.
if i want to mine, i rent power to public pool or my own pool.

that is called solo.

Oh, i thinked that solo mining means only that you mine using the wallet and not a pool, well to be clear, i'm not an expert about mining, i usually only check if a coin rise or drop and if a coin sounds good i try to get some of them to see if i can earn something.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

that is called solo.

legendary
haha..

HTTP requests
URL: http://checkip.dyndns.org/
TYPE: GET
USER AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)
DNS requests
node.walletbuilders.com (95.211.57.108)
walletbuilders.com (104.31.86.52)

checkip.dyndns.org (216.146.38.70)

Yup, it's the same dev...

As said before.. as long as those ICO's are free and as long as walletbuilders is free, he will keep doing that shit..

so angry about this shit that i might even setup a pool for this coin

Not worth anything the time.

This dev has quite a few coins running at the same time..  Netc, dashlite, peercoindark, Uranus..  Just to mention a few
Activity: 238
haha..

HTTP requests
URL: http://checkip.dyndns.org/
TYPE: GET
USER AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)
DNS requests
node.walletbuilders.com (95.211.57.108)
walletbuilders.com (104.31.86.52)

checkip.dyndns.org (216.146.38.70)

Yup, it's the same dev...

As said before.. as long as those ICO's are free and as long as walletbuilders is free, he will keep doing that shit..

so angry about this shit that i might even setup a pool for this coin

As it can be difficult to find out if a coin is scam or not soon after its launch,  I suggest, for the next time, that you wait at least 24 hours before making a pool. In this case is clearly a scam because the coin was maked using walletbuilders and the ICO made through YoBit. But is possible that there are people that make those coins even if they know that can only get few money from that, in this case we don't know exactly how much this dev gained from this scam.
Pages:
Jump to: