Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SCRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING YoBIT.net - page 6. (Read 31348 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Nothing again this project. But I will not buy another ICO from yobit again. Yobit has not come out with one good ICO from last 14. Just keep pocketing their fees.

Good luck.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
ICO  Cheesy i hope 1 solo = 0.5 BTC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
OCminer is correct, this is not something anyone should invest in. First reason.... no tech details, Second reason... no tech details, Third reason those images are shit. Logo placed on top of towel with a bit of transparency to make it look as if it is embroidered.plus spelling errors is always a clue, dev not speaking about concerns is another, take your ICO and shuv it

As already said, I'm not fudding.. This dev has multiple "projects"/"coins" running at the same time.. Dashlite, netcoin, Bitcoin Hashcore and a lot other coins.. If everybody buys and buys his ICO's and as long Yobit provides ICO's for free + Walletbuilders creates coins for free ... he will continue with this shit...
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
OCminer is correct, this is not something anyone should invest in. First reason.... no tech details, Second reason... no tech details, Third reason those images are shit. Logo placed on top of towel with a bit of transparency to make it look as if it is embroidered.plus spelling errors is always a clue, dev not speaking about concerns is another, take your ICO and shuv it
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Sold out soon
Activity: 238
Nice graphics, should I join? Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Jspike, that you Dev?

This is the same exact bs ico scam as SPC a few days ago. 

Can anyone come up with something new?  These copycat scams are getting old.
No, not me newbie
Activity: 126
Jspike, that you Dev?

This is the same exact bs ico scam as SPC a few days ago. 

Can anyone come up with something new?  These copycat scams are getting old.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
dev? its time..?
All good, coin launched - dev solomining it. That's how enforcing the no-pool policy works obviously  Cheesy
Eventually he brings the meaning of "solomining" to a completely new level.

I am just kidding, I bet dev has perfectly good reasons for not launching yet and he will tell us very soon why he is behind schedule...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
dev? its time..?
Activity: 570
Merit: 500

Dev, how i can make fake photo like this? Is it with software or it's online generated?
No source sounds like even takeover isn't allow - this shit is DOA
legendary
I don't know about anyone else , but I would just like to see all this crowd funding/ico/ipo coins just die off and get back to the original mine this coin , and have fun with it and make a dollar or so from it see them stick around instead of just die a few days later .

Want more pow coins? Find pool ops who will host pools for them and they will happen. That is in very short supply now. There used to be a dozen reliable pools so at least a couple were willing to give any new pow coin a shot and we all had our fun and made our dollars. Now there is one so if he doesnt host a pool its dead on arrival. Who wants to risk their own money to make a coin now? No one.

Not true, I add every coin which actually works, isn't a virus or trojan.

This one here is "solo only" - so no pools, so it doesn't make much sense arguing over a pool here Wink

EDIT: oh and there are still some other pools and I don't think the "key to success" for a coin is a pool alone - what about exchanges etc. ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I don't know about anyone else , but I would just like to see all this crowd funding/ico/ipo coins just die off and get back to the original mine this coin , and have fun with it and make a dollar or so from it see them stick around instead of just die a few days later .

Want more pow coins? Find pool ops who will host pools for them and they will happen. That is in very short supply now. There used to be a dozen reliable pools so at least a couple were willing to give any new pow coin a shot and we all had our fun and made our dollars. Now there is one so if he doesnt host a pool its dead on arrival. Who wants to risk their own money to make a coin now? No one.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
I've still yet to see it hit yobit for the ico part and waiting to see if ppl actually buy into another . Crypto is suppose to be about mining and selling for profit , not pump and dump or premined coins or crowd funding/ico/ipo whatever you want to call it . And for a coin to be named solo only means mine it solo , but we know that won't last long .

I don't know about anyone else , but I would just like to see all this crowd funding/ico/ipo coins just die off and get back to the original mine this coin , and have fun with it and make a dollar or so from it see them stick around instead of just die a few days later . We all know most coins are scams , especially when its premined and has a crowd fund/ico/ipo . so why bother with it in the first place ?

Just my thoughts on the subject .

Props oc for seeing it for what it is .

See above . PREMINE +CROWD FUND ?
legendary

Sorry, but he's not the only trusted pool op left. Without a doubt I still trust IPOMiner, SuchPool, and Minerpools.

You havent kept up with crypto for months have you? IPOminer hasnt added a new coin in 3+ months. Wuher isnt around anymore. SuchPool hasnt added a new coin in months either. Minerpools retired from pool op months ago. Coinminers shut down months ago too. The only one left is ocminer and mostly all he does now is fud. It would be great if a new pool op stepped up to give us all choices again. This coin added yobit ico so its garbage anyway as it turns out. See you on the next coin launch to get posted...

IMHO i'm still not fudding, I just have serious doubt about this coin as it reminds me of a few other launches lately with nice graphics and no development after launch whatsoever ...

IF a coin looks promising or has something new, I LOVE to contribute anything to it.. Might it be a pool, a hashing module, a cpu miner or something like that..

If you're convinced this coin, with this premine the "src only to exchanges" rules is legit - go for it - but let people, which don't simply post "SCAM!" in big red letters, post their doubts if they have some... 
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

Sorry, but he's not the only trusted pool op left. Without a doubt I still trust IPOMiner, SuchPool, and Minerpools.

You havent kept up with crypto for months have you? IPOminer hasnt added a new coin in 3+ months. Wuher isnt around anymore. SuchPool hasnt added a new coin in months either. Minerpools retired from pool op months ago. Coinminers shut down months ago too. The only one left is ocminer and mostly all he does now is fud. It would be great if a new pool op stepped up to give us all choices again. This coin added yobit ico so its garbage anyway as it turns out. See you on the next coin launch to get posted...

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Many ICO and IPO coins by scrypt algorithm these days ...... No ... i'm out
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
silly question, but were do I get the wallet from?

Hasn't been released yet.
Pages:
Jump to: