Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 101. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
if you need 100k for a masternode it will cost 2x more than a dash masternode if it get to the market cap dash is now. i think 50k and 500k is better  Smiley or have sonm a better roi?

so buy now till its cheap...of course if you belive on this project Smiley I'm in so i got more than 100k Wink + im waiting for Live mainnet + SONM normal usage by customers, suppliers ....then im pretty sure price will skyrocket as fu... how long it will take .. I dont know, nobody knows that, but im gonna hold for 1 - 3 years and we will see.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
if you need 100k for a masternode it will cost 2x more than a dash masternode if it get to the market cap dash is now. i think 50k and 500k is better  Smiley or have sonm a better roi?
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I see there is VISA option. It works? SONM customers can buy computing power using credit card now?
Wait, where did you get that information?
As i know the only way to purchase snm is to buy them on exchange.

As far as I know there will be an option to buy SNM through the platform using credit/debit card. These SNM will be bought from exchanges for you, cause you can't expect every customer buying computing power to be aware of how to buy erc20 tokens from various exchanges and making transactions over the ETH network to send them where he wants to. Sounds pretty simple to us, but crypto hasn't reached the massive public adoption for people to know how to do this yet.
Ok, i agree, that's great and that's how it should be.
But, is it just a rumor or sonm team made it clear they will support fiat gateway? I couldn't find anything regarding that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
i am not out of somn. i am out of taking into account to start a master node. I bought my somn tokens @2000 sats and hope that i would have enough to be able to run the node.
and now they have to tell us why you need so many tokens. until now only the amount was published.

masternodes provide stability to the network and a locked supply to facilitate trades (like a bank pretty much). You can't expect them to allow 10K holders or something to run nodes like that.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i am not out of somn. i am out of taking into account to start a master node. I bought my somn tokens @2000 sats and hope that i would have enough to be able to run the node.
and now they have to tell us why you need so many tokens. until now only the amount was published.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
When they will be releasing the wallet to do staking/masternode?

Greetings!
Soon will be published an article in the blog from Igor Lebedev with some details.

Stay tuned
SONM team

this is too much. 100'000 tokens are worth 3.5 BTC at the moment. i cant risk this amount of money. i would have helped the network with a master node. but now i am out.
why you are out now? sonm tokens price is not that too much high and also look at the market
market is already down and when the bull move start then i think sonm price will touch 1$ eaisly
but one thing i agree with you that sonm token requirement for master node is little high
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Greetings!
Soon will be published an article in the blog from Igor Lebedev with some details.

Stay tuned
SONM team

this is too much. 100'000 tokens are worth 3.5 BTC at the moment. i cant risk this amount of money. i would have helped the network with a master node. but now i am out.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Greetings!

Stay tuned
SONM team
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Consensus2018 is over! We are happy with all the work done there, we had a great and productive time at the event! Thanks to everyone who visited the summit and our Booth, listened to SONM speakers and supported us!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
all good, but we dont know the ROI for being masternode ...
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I bought more SONM on this dip, this is an undervalued project for sure!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
a good income for a passive state, but I will be more interested in the cost of using the power of this super computer SONM for conventional mining.

Well it won't be cheaper than mining the coins yourself, that I'm quite sure of. Think of it as cloud mining, but probably without the binding several years long contracts with no refunds.

I see there is VISA option. It works? SONM customers can buy computing power using credit card now?

As far as I know there will be an option to buy SNM through the platform using credit/debit card. These SNM will be bought from exchanges for you, cause you can't expect every customer buying computing power to be aware of how to buy erc20 tokens from various exchanges and making transactions over the ETH network to send them where he wants to. Sounds pretty simple to us, but crypto hasn't reached the massive public adoption for people to know how to do this yet.

That will drive prices up to double digits, jesus christ imagine buying sonm with dollars
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
a good income for a passive state, but I will be more interested in the cost of using the power of this super computer SONM for conventional mining.

Well it won't be cheaper than mining the coins yourself, that I'm quite sure of. Think of it as cloud mining, but probably without the binding several years long contracts with no refunds.

The news you’ve been waiting for! Masternode condition disclosure before a major revelation of the product: Meet SONM 2 types of masternodes: PoS Gates and PoS block production. Check the conditions for both!

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Holy shit i only have 15K. I will visit IO and give him a sonm logo created by my daughter so he can change it to moon for the second time

We are delighted to announce the release of a new version of SONM, code-named Crypto-IaaS. It extends the functionality of MVP version and brings the platform to a new level of reliability and usability. Read more here

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
so for being masternode I will receive free tokens ? im right ?

what ROI for 100K and 500K masternode ?

I believe the average masternode gives between 5 - 10% ROI a year, most of them around 6%. A 100K masternode would give about 500SNM a month then, a 500K would provide more stability to the network and would therefore receive a higher relative amount, probably 7 or 8%, so that would be 3000SNM a month.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Nice so there's two types of masternodes...just got mentioned at Consensus. So one is 100k and the other 500k ...too much for me. Congrats to those that can afford it. Sure bet retirement plan  Smiley
I can't afford it either, With rising price it's even harder to get 100k+ SONM. Well, I hope there will be pool or something for small holders to combine their SONM to earn by just holding.  Wink
$0,285562 USD (-17,11%)
0,00003441 BTC (-14,93%)
0,00040911 ETH (-15,41%)

Why did the price fall by 15% of the BTC price? I think the price will rise with this news. Anybody have an answer I can understand.

Does it mean it is a good time to buy more?  Grin Grin
For being a masternode, at least 100k+ SONM are required? That's a lot, more than 3 bitcoins now.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: