Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 133. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 26, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
When $1? Why price isn't growing?

Come back to this thread when it nears August and you will surely see the price more than 1$ with the product launch, till then I don't see any room for growth.

Or follow their Medium updates or also follow their Twitter account. You can't rush these things. They are making something not done before (fog computing). Besides, price is the reflection of the market sentiment, and not project development.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 26, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Come back to this thread when it nears August and you will surely see the price more than 1$ with the product launch, till then I don't see any room for growth.
I agree that in this project the price of the token will be affected by the company's development (there are simply projects that grow simply on expectations). If the team unveils its platform on time, it will be a success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
February 26, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

and if the product does not start in 2018! what happens to the course? if the token later climbs as well as the team travels around the world, everything is fine. in the photo he looks very pessimistic
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Igor Lebedev will be presenting SONM at the "Container World" conference in Santa Clara Convention Center, California. If you’re about, come and say hello - he won't bite!

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:57:01 AM
hi guys, when SONM will switch to his own chain? HOW AND WHEN swap the erc20 token to mainnet?
is there a danger to loose the Token, like eos if u dont "register" it?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
I also thought that now after a few months the course is a little higher. 6 months - 9 months after ico and the price is still so little. but it can only go up now. the time is coming slowly now. Otherwise, investors become impatient and sell all their tokens

Well you never really know what will happen in the blockchain world.
The January crash proved that.
But lets hope for the best Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 25, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
The development of the Sonm project is progressing well, and as the new stages are completed we will see an increase in the token price. Long term project, no need to wait quick profit here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
February 24, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

dont invest if you cant figure out this answer yourself. btw price isnt the same as value, right now sonm is highly underpriced
Activity: 33
February 24, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 23, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
Why is sonm volume so low, I really like it, what plans are there to get more marketing done or exchanges?
I think this is related to the current market. Now everything will fall. Many are afraid to trade on crypto-exchanges. Just have to wait.
The idea is more related to ERC20 token transaction . The project  is trying make to itself indispensable which is  a good idea to increase trade volume. Have always believed in the project.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 23, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

SONM is creating a plasma-like sidechain to get rid of all internal transaction costs!

Read this article to learn how you will benefit!

SONM is creating a plasma-like sidechain to get rid of all internal transaction costs!

As an investor, I am so glad to see the progress of SONM.
What is the term "plasma-like" derived from in this case?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
February 23, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

As an investor, I am so glad to see the progress of SONM.
Activity: 42
February 23, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
soon team will start marketing campaign

Where can i read about this plan?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
Why is sonm volume so low, I really like it, what plans are there to get more marketing done or exchanges?
I think this is related to the current market. Now everything will fall. Many are afraid to trade on crypto-exchanges. Just have to wait.

Can you explain why everything will fall and why current situation is not suitable for trading. While the markets are already recovering and this is perfect time to make secure our position by increasing our holdings there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 23, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
February 23, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

Do you have any comparison to show how much of fees would be saved when the sidechain is implemented and if we shift to a different blockchain other than ETH, what would be the fees being saved?
Activity: 79
Merit: 31
February 23, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
If anybody is interested in keeping up with what's going on with SONM I encourage you to join their Telegram. I just joined now and wish I did sooner. There are over 6000 people in their chat and the developers and Somn administrators are answering questions. It's much better than this Bitcoin Forum Thread.

Ok, will do Smiley
Activity: 31
February 23, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
If anybody is interested in keeping up with what's going on with SONM I encourage you to join their Telegram. I just joined now and wish I did sooner. There are over 6000 people in their chat and the developers and Somn administrators are answering questions. It's much better than this Bitcoin Forum Thread.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
February 22, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

What a great approach that is the good reason to buy more token after reading this kind of updates. I believe one day SONM will have more market cap in future that is why I would like to keep buying this token more and more.
it seems like developments are going very good and fast also
this is very good artical about plasma-like sidechain for internal transactions
its will help with problems with the bandwidth of Ethereum.
and it will impect on the project very positive
i near future sonm will be huge success
Jump to: