Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 135. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
February 20, 2018, 04:30:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6TlI_cnaxM

Link to recent Q&A session who missed to watch this live so they can enjoy and let know about the vision of the team. So many topics discussed during this session I hope this project will awesome.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 20, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
The potential for SONM is huge in my opinion, hopefully we see some good updates from the AMA tomorrow.
Moving quietly is good thing. Without any hype, pumps and dumps. However, SONM deserved to be in top100 coinmarketcap, IMO. Still a long way to go.
If the company can make a strong platform of cloud computing, its place will be much higher than the top 100. This is one of the most sought after directions in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
I have to admit, I'm looking forward to q&a
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

The Q&A is today at 16:00 UTC!
If you haven't already, ask us a question on https://sli.do using the event code Z111!

Then head to https://www.youtube.com/sonmplatform

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2018, 07:55:37 AM
The potential for SONM is huge in my opinion, hopefully we see some good updates from the AMA tomorrow.
Moving quietly is good thing. Without any hype, pumps and dumps. However, SONM deserved to be in top100 coinmarketcap, IMO. Still a long way to go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 06:11:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
February 19, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
Isn't SONM already on one of the biggest exchange? Maybe there's something big coming for SONM. Anyway don't get caught up in a FUD, Buy more if you can!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
February 19, 2018, 02:35:55 PM
A lot of interesting question have been submitted it will be fun to watch live stream on official channel. I set the time of my calendar SONM is my most favorite project and I believe one day it will be very successful project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 19, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
I've prepared some questions for you about our investements.
I hope you'll give us proper answers. We need to know unkept promises and why they are not done yet...

Don’t forget that our Q&A is tomorrow at 16:00 UTC!
We are always happy to answer any technical, business or vision-based questions you like.
Just post your question with the hashtag #ASKSONM or on https://sli.do using the event code Z111!

We’ll be live streaming on our YouTube channel

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Don’t forget that our Q&A is tomorrow at 16:00 UTC!
We are always happy to answer any technical, business or vision-based questions you like.
Just post your question with the hashtag #ASKSONM or on https://sli.do using the event code Z111!

We’ll be live streaming on our YouTube channel

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!

Hey, thanks for the best advice given.I have dumped all my SONM tokens at very low after this news and will ask all my known friends/mates from this forum as well to dump them at any price possible.

PS: Don't go for the words of a troll and dump your precious SONM.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 18, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I think big whales are preparing for next bull run while SNM is already on a big exchange Binance is already on top position but listing on Bittrex would be nice. This is nice to see the big green candle I hope this will attract new investors to increase their holding before this rally.

I think that It is high time to add a Sonm token to the Bittrex exchange. The team  promised last year that there will be Bittrex. But the main thing is that the company will complete its platform for cloud computing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!

Can you cite your "reliable" source? If you only annonunce rumours - then that will be treated as FUD especially from Newbie accounts. Post the link of your source, so those holding SONM can do their research and carefully decide based on that and other factors.

Or you are trying to fill your SONM basket and hoping that there will be SONM hodlers dumping coins based on this "rumour"?

Don't take it serious that account created to spread this fake news that's why nobody will believe on this nonsense because there is reliable source behind the scene. He create this news to make the people panic without any reason.

Wait, i dont get him. He used the word "rumor" then used the words "reliable sources". Those words are very contradicting. Its just goes to show that he is only spreading fuds.

I like it, FUDers are coming back to this thread that means something nice is comming ! Cheesy
some months and this token will be back to the price it should have now
Activity: 504
February 18, 2018, 07:16:31 AM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!

Can you cite your "reliable" source? If you only annonunce rumours - then that will be treated as FUD especially from Newbie accounts. Post the link of your source, so those holding SONM can do their research and carefully decide based on that and other factors.

Or you are trying to fill your SONM basket and hoping that there will be SONM hodlers dumping coins based on this "rumour"?

Don't take it serious that account created to spread this fake news that's why nobody will believe on this nonsense because there is reliable source behind the scene. He create this news to make the people panic without any reason.

Wait, i dont get him. He used the word "rumor" then used the words "reliable sources". Those words are very contradicting. Its just goes to show that he is only spreading fuds.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
February 18, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

I think big whales are preparing for next bull run while SNM is already on a big exchange Binance is already on top position but listing on Bittrex would be nice. This is nice to see the big green candle I hope this will attract new investors to increase their holding before this rally.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
February 18, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
February 18, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Though Binance did successful raised in a short time due to their successful strategy, Binance is still lack of trust.  Never put all your coin in one exchange, that's right.
People should learn lessons from the previous events, like Mtgox.
Activity: 473
February 18, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 18, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

While you don't have any authentic source of this news than what is your mission to share this news into this topic. Grow up don't act like a kid nobody would believe on this rumor so go ahead and pick another project for trolling even you don't come with your original account just create new account for this purpose.
Jump to: