Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 136. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!
SONM has raised more than 42 million dollars! This information does not make sense if we consider that this collection was in the middle of last year, and now it has a greater power than before! Your strategy of getting cheap tokens will not work.

At this stage while SONM is really close to achieve their milestone somebody want to launch troll campaign because they want to get this token at cheap even it is already much cheaper as compare with it's competitor. So that I also would like to say this just avoid this kind of rumors.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!
SONM has raised more than 42 million dollars! This information does not make sense if we consider that this collection was in the middle of last year, and now it has a greater power than before! Your strategy of getting cheap tokens will not work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 18, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!

Rumors, rumors ... Have you just created an account to spread rumors and FUD? Where is the proof? Your post looks ridiculous: D

unfortunately i do not think that is fud, i also read it from the same source, a rather prestigious cryptocurrency signal group.

Can you name the prestigious signal group you are talking about or post a screen capture where they have mentioned that?
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Rumors, rumors ... Have you just created an account to spread rumors and FUD? Where is the proof? Your post looks ridiculous: D

unfortunately i do not think that is fud, i also read it from the same source, a rather prestigious cryptocurrency signal group.

Do you think the signal group is a reliable source of news ?! I think you're just a mama's trader! :DD Without proof, this is utter nonsense! Especially funny when posts of this kind come from the newly created accounts haha
Activity: 396
February 17, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Rumour from a rather reliable source is SONM is about to get a desisting notice due to regulatory compliance issues with Binance,  accumulator exit pump, tread carefully, do your own research! never hold all your eggs in one basket!

i also think the news is not true.i should find the official news.i think it will be better.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:36:07 PM
Anybody else without any previous posts want to add to that?   Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Your FUD not gonna work here bro go try somewhere else, Its most promising project and hard-work team, SONM has very strong community and we all believe in this project.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:36:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Is there any coming news we can expect in next few weeks
to drive the price upwards direction and some movement
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 17, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
I bought sonm on 16 june 2017 and keep tokens until today. if the project is developed further and finished later, the course will rise very high. but that will take a few more weeks. there are still a few super updates missing. When they finally arrive, the way up is clear and early investors will be happy
Im in the same position , SONM token is rising far far less than market itself but if they continue to give us updates I believe in it and will hodl

Wait..wait..wait. Just wait and be patient Wink SONM is a one of crypto projects that has a big potential to grow. Lets wait to a new bullish run. All crypto with a good background will start mooning.
$1.20 ATH can be expected around August when the mainnet goes live. Perhaps more, but at the very least $1.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
February 17, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
I bought sonm on 16 june 2017 and keep tokens until today. if the project is developed further and finished later, the course will rise very high. but that will take a few more weeks. there are still a few super updates missing. When they finally arrive, the way up is clear and early investors will be happy
Im in the same position , SONM token is rising far far less than market itself but if they continue to give us updates I believe in it and will hodl

Wait..wait..wait. Just wait and be patient Wink SONM is a one of crypto projects that has a big potential to grow. Lets wait to a new bullish run. All crypto with a good background will start mooning.

SONM is moving forward steady and with a wonderful direction they have good approach the whole progress till now very impressive. I also believe this will be one of the best project of the year and surely all strong hands will take benefit from this rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
February 17, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 05:16:37 AM
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 17, 2018, 05:15:36 AM
Such projects as Sonm develop very necessary platforms. Platforms that will take up a large part of the cloud computing market in the future. Invest here for a very long time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
February 16, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Did you know SONM has exclusive Telegram stickers made by our amazing community?
 You can download stickers here

Nice meme. As an investor, I'd like to see any progress on SONM, including product, community.
Nice to see the progress keeping move on.
Activity: 143
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
Great project! Amazing
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
they look cool. But one question: when was sonm the first time at coinmarketcap been listed? and when is the project 1 year old?
the SONM team is always writing here. it's good. Now the course only has to go up again. that would be even better. sonm is one of the few tokens that has barely risen in value so far. my other ico token have developed much better. so slowly the course has to go to the moon people  Grin  Grin

Greetings!

SONM been listed on coinmarketcap at June 16th 2017 and the SONM was created in June 4th 2017.

Stay tuned, SONM Community
Jump to: