Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 137. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
February 16, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
they look cool. But one question: when was sonm the first time at coinmarketcap been listed? and when is the project 1 year old?
the SONM team is always writing here. it's good. Now the course only has to go up again. that would be even better. sonm is one of the few tokens that has barely risen in value so far. my other ico token have developed much better. so slowly the course has to go to the moon people  Grin  Grin

AFAIK this token get listed on CMC on Jun 16, 2017 so that according to this time frame it's still has 4 months till get over an year old. I also like the great spirit of the devs till now they made very impressive progress. It's worth to keep faith into this project surely it will be best one in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
they look cool. But one question: when was sonm the first time at coinmarketcap been listed? and when is the project 1 year old?
the SONM team is always writing here. it's good. Now the course only has to go up again. that would be even better. sonm is one of the few tokens that has barely risen in value so far. my other ico token have developed much better. so slowly the course has to go to the moon people  Grin  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

Did you know SONM has exclusive Telegram stickers made by our amazing community?
 Download here

Looks really funny! If the crypto project have a telegram stickers pack this indicates a growing popularity. Sonm become a very popular now, good sign for the investors.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Did you know SONM has exclusive Telegram stickers made by our amazing community?
 You can download stickers here

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 15, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
To be precise, Sia and SONM are decentralized storage and computing respectively. Cloud storage/computing are centralized entities providing their resources.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
February 15, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Sia and SONM are the worst project that i have seen in computing project segment, in spite of great concept and great community these projects often given loss at the end, Even Golem is like this but i believe that GNT will be a better choice.

Lol wtf are you talking about 'these projects often give loss at the end' learn how to have some fucking patience before coming here acting like a spoiled child. Frankly you know nothing about investing it seems. here's a reminder, the project isn't even 1 fucking year old. The most well known and lucrative stocks in the world (apple, microsoft, tesla, ...) spent decades in red or with minimal profits before reaching their full potential and blowing up to x1000 ROI. Can you wait even 1 fucking year? Guess you prefer quick profits from occasional pump and dumps over real world-changing projects. You keep on crying and probably dumping at a loss, I'll keep buying and maybe in a year or two I'll let you wash my bentley.

Maybe he thinks world is going to end today. He even puts Sia and Sonm in same category, can't even tell difference between cloud storage and cloud computing.  Cheesy
hammm that's weried because sia and sonm are based on different projects
sia is based on cold storage and sonm is based on super computer and sonm will soon unlock the super computing power
sonm team is working great and developments are going good and on the track
and right now holding sonm is the best idea for make money if we talk about holdings
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
Sia and SONM are the worst project that i have seen in computing project segment, in spite of great concept and great community these projects often given loss at the end, Even Golem is like this but i believe that GNT will be a better choice.

Lol wtf are you talking about 'these projects often give loss at the end' learn how to have some fucking patience before coming here acting like a spoiled child. Frankly you know nothing about investing it seems. here's a reminder, the project isn't even 1 fucking year old. The most well known and lucrative stocks in the world (apple, microsoft, tesla, ...) spent decades in red or with minimal profits before reaching their full potential and blowing up to x1000 ROI. Can you wait even 1 fucking year? Guess you prefer quick profits from occasional pump and dumps over real world-changing projects. You keep on crying and probably dumping at a loss, I'll keep buying and maybe in a year or two I'll let you wash my bentley.

Maybe he thinks world is going to end today. He even puts Sia and Sonm in same category, can't even tell difference between cloud storage and cloud computing.  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
February 15, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
Wonderful every day we are getting some updates from the company and SONM price will reach new heights in the market. The only thing we have to consider is waiting is the best option if we find potential in the company, i hope waiting will always reward us.
I agree. Sonm network has to its credit many achievements. Sooner or later whales will notice it.

Whales and other people will notice it when SONM gets some good PR.
Golem is doing a great think with their PR, thats why they are so "ahead" with the price

Can I get the link for the PR's done from Golem side? Never seen any update coming from them and still brass looks to be a far dream for now.I believe SONM is better at marketing than Golem.

Well the price difference is more than visible.
And if you talk to other people interested in criptocurencies, they are way more likely to know Golem than SONM
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
February 15, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 15, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
Wonderful every day we are getting some updates from the company and SONM price will reach new heights in the market. The only thing we have to consider is waiting is the best option if we find potential in the company, i hope waiting will always reward us.
I agree. Sonm network has to its credit many achievements. Sooner or later whales will notice it.

Golem is doing a great think with their PR, thats why they are so "ahead" with the price

Agreed. Although sonm have struggled when they ico finished, many were negative about the project, many were spreading fuds, but look sonm now.  Cheesy

Killed off all the FUD and that's pretty strong buy signal. Kaboom can happen anytime but nobody including haejin will see it coming like Neo,Ether,Iota etc etc.

Like I mean, SONM has a strong dev team with people coming from Yandex and Cocaine development. If you don't know how talented they are, google Yandex and Cocaine.

LOL at first at I thought you are talking about cocaine cocaine, but after googling both Yandex + Cocaine I understood what you were talking about.
I head to double check while reading the Whitepaper last year too... lol
Activity: 546
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 15, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

Agreed. Although sonm have struggled when they ico finished, many were negative about the project, many were spreading fuds, but look sonm now.  Cheesy

Killed off all the FUD and that's pretty strong buy signal. Kaboom can happen anytime but nobody including haejin will see it coming like Neo,Ether,Iota etc etc.

Like I mean, SONM has a strong dev team with people coming from Yandex and Cocaine development. If you don't know how talented they are, google Yandex and Cocaine.

LOL at first at I thought you are talking about cocaine cocaine, but after googling both Yandex + Cocaine I understood what you were talking about.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
February 14, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

SONM 0.3.3 introduces Samba/CIFS volumes to be used in tasks.

Volume options are set up in task.yaml.» – Eugene Manaev, SONM product owner, officially debuts in the SONM blog.

Read more in our Blog

thanks for this good news
SONM 0.3.3 is on its way and having good security in it
and this is great work" imagine if someone could mount root filesystem inside arbitrary Docker container. That’s why all Docker volumes are disabled by SONM, and only a few of them will be enabled in the future. The first one, implemented in the MVP 0.3.3 release is Samba/CIFS."
good job sonm team

Better than ever!
There are air coins having no production.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
February 14, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

Volume options are set up in task.yaml.» – Eugene Manaev, SONM product owner, officially debuts in the SONM blog.

Read more in our Blog

thanks for this good news
SONM 0.3.3 is on its way and having good security in it
and this is great work" imagine if someone could mount root filesystem inside arbitrary Docker container. That’s why all Docker volumes are disabled by SONM, and only a few of them will be enabled in the future. The first one, implemented in the MVP 0.3.3 release is Samba/CIFS."
good job sonm team
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
February 14, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Read more in our Blog

Mind blowing stuff this is another great achievement from great team no doubt it looking clear what a bright future will be of this project. SONM is under the radar project I feel soon FOMO buy will happen or buy right now before it get too late.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

Read more in our Blog

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 14, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

Negatives are just the part of projects these days I guess. I still remember NEO which was trading at almost 12k sats and then one day it goes boom.

You can find many crypto projects that have grown according to a similar scheme. Sonm starts reaping the fruits of the team's long work and becomes an increasingly visible project on the market. The price growth will come with promotion and marketing.
Activity: 546
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 14, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

Negatives are just the part of projects these days I guess. I still remember NEO which was trading at almost 12k sats and then one day it goes boom.
Jump to: