Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 199. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 05:43:52 PM
SONM is one of the best project and maybe the most undervalued today. This is good for us, by now
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 03:42:12 PM
Any significant progress versus competitors? The price is still pretty low IMO, need some product released before price increase...

Greetings!

Now there’s working alpha. You can try this release: https://sonm.io/alpha-release/
The MVP, the marketplace and the wallet were planned to be delivered in winter, approximately December - February. Now our devs calculated the time they needed, and the deadline is December-January. So, the testnet is very close to its start. We all have to wait just 1-2 months and see the results of our hard work.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.

Thanks a lot for reply! Very glad to see that the official SONM community account is active! Will check out alpha Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 02:38:39 PM
I really do not know why ... but I think in 2018 it will be a great success. It's just a feeling.
But I had it in 2016 with ethereum. therefore I buy at etherdelta and also at binance when the token is cheap.
I think this token will give many people a lot of eth in 2018
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 01, 2017, 02:11:14 PM
Nothing has even materialised and everyone is just speculating and guessing.

The community should put pressure on the team to deliver the product and continue following their roadmap.

I'm not sure a wallet release will make the price go up too much but let's just see what happens next month.

For me even $1 is too much and this will take at least six months so that's when I'll be selling and moving to Bitcoin permanently.

Until then, this coin will just be regarded as another shit coin with a good idea but nothing tangible to back it up with. Sorry but just accept the fact.

Greetings!

We are following our updated roadmap and even try to be ahead of our schedule.
As for the price expectation - we cannot comment on this - the price is set by the market and its participants. We will all see the result.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.

Exactly the sentiments of the early Antshares holders who rage dumped it to 15 U.S. cents, they are crying now since NEO is 30 dollars. Dump SONM!!!

I can't help thinking the Chinese dev are behind it why the price was dragged so low to 15 cents and after a awhile the holders suddenly wake up its almost too late to grab 50 NEOs with $500. Its almost like conspiracy but that's just what we can think of. Its always conspiracy. Hard to prove but possibilities are there. SNM is almost so. It dip to 7 cents as well.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

SONM's November report has been released. Learn about our talented new team members, conferences and key achievements in our networks development.

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-monthly-report-november-2017-d5379e5fff95?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=blog_post&utm_content=november_report

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 01, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

The community should put pressure on the team to deliver the product and continue following their roadmap.

I'm not sure a wallet release will make the price go up too much but let's just see what happens next month.

For me even $1 is too much and this will take at least six months so that's when I'll be selling and moving to Bitcoin permanently.

Until then, this coin will just be regarded as another shit coin with a good idea but nothing tangible to back it up with. Sorry but just accept the fact.

Greetings!

As for the price expectation - we cannot comment on this - the price is set by the market and its participants. We will all see the result.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.

Exactly the sentiments of the early Antshares holders who rage dumped it to 15 U.S. cents, they are crying now since NEO is 30 dollars. Dump SONM!!!

Neo's circulating supply is about 18% of the circulating sonm supply, so 18% of 30$ equals 5.4 dollars. I'd say that's achievable in 2 to 3 years honestly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 01, 2017, 06:14:00 AM

Greetings!

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.

Activity: 283
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 03:46:44 AM

Greetings!

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 03:43:19 AM
Any significant progress versus competitors? The price is still pretty low IMO, need some product released before price increase...

Greetings!

Now there’s working alpha. You can try this release: https://sonm.io/alpha-release/
The MVP, the marketplace and the wallet were planned to be delivered in winter, approximately December - February. Now our devs calculated the time they needed, and the deadline is December-January. So, the testnet is very close to its start. We all have to wait just 1-2 months and see the results of our hard work.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
December 01, 2017, 03:25:06 AM
This is just the beginning, Sonm will achieve great success in the long term, what price you guys see SONM in 5 years? i see SONM above 5 dollars.
5 Years is a long time.I cant hold any coin that long.I will sell my SONM at $1 next year  Wink
Value investing is always risky. Only high risk will have a high return.
this is very good and 5 years is not that bad i mean
what if you spent your money in bank for five years and what will bank give you back
1% 2% 5% yearly
and sonm will give you much more in that five years current price is 0.1$ what if after five years price will up to  5$
this could be happen because if in 2020 btc could be 50000$ then sonm could be more then 5$
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 01, 2017, 02:54:04 AM
There is working software already. The consumer platform comes out next year though. In the meantime the price is about where it should be given the current timeline.
obviously not in value but we hope for the best.
Activity: 392
November 30, 2017, 10:27:46 PM
This is just the beginning, Sonm will achieve great success in the long term, what price you guys see SONM in 5 years? i see SONM above 5 dollars.
5 Years is a long time.I cant hold any coin that long.I will sell my SONM at $1 next year  Wink
Value investing is always risky. Only high risk will have a high return.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 30, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
You know what I mean.

I also want this project to succeed but so far there's been lots of talk but hardly anything realised.

For now it will remain as a shit coin in most people's eyes.

I hope I'm proven wrong in the next update.
Most people are idiots, so it doesn't matter what anything looks like in their eyes.

SONM has been not just on track but actually outpacing any realistic expectations so far.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 09:38:29 PM
You know what I mean.

I also want this project to succeed but so far there's been lots of talk but hardly anything realised.

For now it will remain as a shit coin in most people's eyes.

I hope I'm proven wrong in the next update.
November 30, 2017, 09:28:39 PM
There is working software already. The consumer platform comes out next year though. In the meantime the price is about where it should be given the current timeline.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:45:21 PM
November 30, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Nothing tangible to back it up? They've already released working software. That's the fact.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

Activity: 322
November 30, 2017, 07:44:05 PM

Me too i will exit on $1-2 that will be good for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 30, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

That is your decision, but you will only have yourself to blame when others live of dividends Tongue
Jump to: