Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 203. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 06:24:18 PM
Easy boys wild ride starts soon Shocked we all know that Wink if u buy now, its impossible that u can loose.. Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
November 25, 2017, 06:20:57 PM
I expect development from SONM. It is not nice that the most advanced supercomputer project is so quiet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 06:15:18 PM
I still hate SONM and wait for the great new update from the developers. The price is now pretty nice to buy, it is still far below the ICO price, but in a few months I hope it will go up. the updates will come. now we have been waiting so long. it does not matter for a few weeks
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
November 25, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
With so much development and things to be ready in few weeks from now price are incredibly cheaper. SONM whenever they released any update in past saw huge appreciation for their approach towards solution. If I remember well by the end of this year something will be out.

Have you ever seen the price of the token increase due to the news update from the team, I think there are some forces that want the price to remain perpetually low
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 03:14:45 PM
With so much development and things to be ready in few weeks from now price are incredibly cheaper. SONM whenever they released any update in past saw huge appreciation for their approach towards solution. If I remember well by the end of this year something will be out.

I agree with you! SONM price super cheap right now! Take this oportunity and buy a bunch of SONM, once it take off, there will be not turning back!!
Activity: 56
November 25, 2017, 03:13:33 PM
i am quit sure they are trying to com up with a double impact of release and announce of bittrex .. which would push price and publicity
Activity: 125
November 25, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

December 2017 or january 2018 they will release the testnet. 5× at least
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 25, 2017, 02:04:46 PM
Activity: 125
November 25, 2017, 09:06:37 AM
I was buy a little SONM yesterday on EtherDelta and now i waiting for to be rich! Maybe we all together go to moon in new year..

that's sure , SONM will have a great increase in next year ,dev is working hard behind project.
we hope somn can increase next year.where you know the team are working?i don't hear any news about the team.

You can check their github
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2017, 08:47:11 AM
I was buy a little SONM yesterday on EtherDelta and now i waiting for to be rich! Maybe we all together go to moon in new year..

that's sure , SONM will have a great increase in next year ,dev is working hard behind project.
we hope somn can increase next year.where you know the team are working?i don't hear any news about the team.
Activity: 37
November 25, 2017, 08:33:44 AM
Im not selling before end of next year... grab as much as possible guys.. Golem will be beaten by SONM easily  in future Wink
Activity: 58
November 25, 2017, 08:25:43 AM
Interesting project. Actually has a real team.
Activity: 353
November 25, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

Activity: 1263
Merit: 43
November 25, 2017, 08:17:09 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 07:01:53 AM
Lol Im glad my girlfriend dont care about money or crypto. i feel bad for you guys... Tell your girlfriends to mind their own business and not tell you what or what not do.

That is a naive statement, tell me your girlfriend don't care about money when you are homeless (not that I wish for you to be homeless).

What is the harm in having a common interest in cryptocurrency and our futures? If anything it is a good thing that we are able to ask each other for our thoughts on certain projects. Two minds are better than one...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 24, 2017, 06:51:17 PM
At what stage is developement of SONM now?
Is there any comparision  of Golem GNT, Elastic Xel and SONM?
I will be gratefull  for help.
Activity: 16
November 24, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

I think that this is already a trend - to hunt for free computing powers at homes. Or not free, to overbuy it. We will see more projects on this field in the comming months.
And why would someone need such a huge computing power unless he works for nasa?I dont get why we would need a super computer

Why someone needs a car with 200hp?
If you need strong computational power, it would be nice to have a simple one-click method. If you don’t, simply run your own system.
Need comes with price. And there already is a massive need for more affordable computation power. Your total data-consumption will grow for sure too. 4k, 8k …
You should think what would be possible having final-final product. Why your smart TV needs to do any calculation except receiving Network calculation/data? Your smart TV could be ultra light.
You don’t have to be really creative to see example of potential use cases.
However for now everything depends on Team and first products and decisions.   
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 24, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

I think that this is already a trend - to hunt for free computing powers at homes. Or not free, to overbuy it. We will see more projects on this field in the comming months.
And why would someone need such a huge computing power unless he works for nasa?I dont get why we would need a super computer

Do you know how long it takes to render holywood movies with current technology? Cheesy

there are so many fields of activities that use immense amounts of computing power. i will name just one..research. the researchers will always be in for more computations.just to name one
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 24, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
Lol Im glad my girlfriend dont care about money or crypto. i feel bad for you guys... Tell your girlfriends to mind their own business and not tell you what or what not do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 24, 2017, 06:32:57 PM
My girlfriend thinks I am going crazy with SONM.

Is it just me? Smiley
I wouldn't even disclose anything regarding my finances to a girlfriend. Would just turn them into a magnet for potentially wrong reasons.

LOL, even to your wife. If SONM moons, there will be neverending demands to buy something. Anyway, I think SONM is poised to take crypto by storm before March 2018, maybe even top 20 territory.
To achieve that sonm should being listed at a big exchange at least. Efforts in that regard need to be scaled up, too. Binance is a good, but it's not enough.

Its not like that, we've been together for years and both invest into crypto. When I said she thinks I am crazy, I mean that she doesn't see the value in it that I do
Jump to: