Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 200. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
This is just the beginning, Sonm will achieve great success in the long term, what price you guys see SONM in 5 years? i see SONM above 5 dollars.
5 Years is a long time.I cant hold any coin that long.I will sell my SONM at $1 next year  Wink
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 30, 2017, 05:43:34 PM
This is just the beginning, Sonm will achieve great success in the long term, what price you guys see SONM in 5 years? i see SONM above 5 dollars.
the project does not have problem with investors trust. Irrespective  of the token value loss, people still hold on to the token, some are even acquiring more. It is long prospective project
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 30, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

How did you guys know SNM will be more than $0.30 by q1 2018? There is nothing yet had been adopted yet, its even painted in red this time. The last time I saw the price was about $0.22 and dips down to the very low of 0.06 cents.  I would assume a bigger whale had consumed it all and will kept draining the funds just like how it all works in most projects. I think the price will still be this low even after their systems are implemented.

the token supply is about 450 million. I assume when companies want to join they'll have to pay 'rent' in sonm tokens. This means when more companies join, less tokens will be in circulation, which makes your tokens will be more rare and therefore more valuable. I also assume that when their main net launches, they'll have gathered a lot of credibility and partners, which means from the start a lot of companies will be part of the network, and therefore paying rent. That's why I believe prices will reach the ATH quite fast, and the overal cap will be over 1 billion by the end of 2018 I think. If we look at how fast bitcoin rose in 1 year, Sonm can do that too. The difference is Sonm actually has  a product; bitcoin can be described as the google of coins, it doesnt offer a lot but more than anything it bridges the gap between customers and products
Google offers a lot though, at least in the back-end of things. I guess >99% of what is happening is lost at the actual user, but it's still quite incredible and highly interesting for any nerd.

Bitcoin also offers quite a lot. It may be quantitatively less than Google does, but qualitatively it's potentially bigger than the entirety of the internet.

But nitpicking aside, SONM can easily spike yes. I hope it doesn't until August 2018 though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 30, 2017, 04:16:23 PM
Activity: 770
November 30, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

It's great to see how the SONM community is taking shape step by step. Thanks to each of you for being part of us!

nice sonm…..always nice
I hodl
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 12:55:32 PM
Hi all is possible to see the design for the contest that there is active now? I would like to participate and design some graphic for you.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

It's great to see how the SONM community is taking shape step by step. Thanks to each of you for being part of us!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 30, 2017, 04:21:33 AM

How did you guys know SNM will be more than $0.30 by q1 2018? There is nothing yet had been adopted yet, its even painted in red this time. The last time I saw the price was about $0.22 and dips down to the very low of 0.06 cents.  I would assume a bigger whale had consumed it all and will kept draining the funds just like how it all works in most projects. I think the price will still be this low even after their systems are implemented.

the token supply is about 450 million. I assume when companies want to join they'll have to pay 'rent' in sonm tokens. This means when more companies join, less tokens will be in circulation, which makes your tokens will be more rare and therefore more valuable. I also assume that when their main net launches, they'll have gathered a lot of credibility and partners, which means from the start a lot of companies will be part of the network, and therefore paying rent. That's why I believe prices will reach the ATH quite fast, and the overal cap will be over 1 billion by the end of 2018 I think. If we look at how fast bitcoin rose in 1 year, Sonm can do that too. The difference is Sonm actually has  a product; bitcoin can be described as the google of coins, it doesnt offer a lot but more than anything it bridges the gap between customers and products
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 30, 2017, 03:17:33 AM
If the product is developed in 2018, oh boy... we perhaps will see SNM in 4 or 5$ or more.... So is worth holding SNM, no matter what you think.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 30, 2017, 02:38:17 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
November 29, 2017, 11:32:04 PM
Nice rise today, but it's still under ico price...

Its just a small movement, rise will be later, with the roadmap delivery. Sonm is undervalued now and have a really good room for growth. Just hold it for mid-term.
sonm need devolp in long term.i believe the time will come  .we need wait patiently now.
Greetings!

Our devs are working really hard. In the upcoming winter we will release the wallet, the marketplace and the MVP. So, stay tuned - really cool news are awaiting ahead.

Best regards,
SONM Community
Thanks, good info, may the price of sonm rise as expected by all investors Smiley

Greetings!

We cannot comment on the price. It depends more on the market and its participants. Let's see.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
yes i agree with you alex
price always depend on demand in market
so i think we have to wait for more demand and hold our sonm tokens
and i also heard that sonm team creating partnership with AION network
sonm is going to provide computational power to aion
this is good news and i am also very positive about incoming event blockchain summit in london
wish you very best of luck, your team and the sonm community
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 11:01:11 PM
i have a lot of snm until it go to the moon
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 29, 2017, 10:46:04 PM

Its just a small movement, rise will be later, with the roadmap delivery. Sonm is undervalued now and have a really good room for growth. Just hold it for mid-term.
sonm need devolp in long term.i believe the time will come  .we need wait patiently now.
Greetings!

Our devs are working really hard. In the upcoming winter we will release the wallet, the marketplace and the MVP. So, stay tuned - really cool news are awaiting ahead.

Best regards,
SONM Community
Thanks, good info, may the price of sonm rise as expected by all investors Smiley

Greetings!

We cannot comment on the price. It depends more on the market and its participants. Let's see.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

@AlexSONMsupport
I would like to thank you for help and providing the information for the development progress of SONM.

I can see that SONM would most likely to rise up by next year.
We just need more patience and support them.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 09:43:18 AM

Greetings!

Best regards,
SONM Community

Greetings!

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
November 29, 2017, 09:41:32 AM
SONM, do you guys have both sales and marketing professionals on your team?

Greetings!

We have experienced teammembers in SONM and we also continue to hire new staff according to our needs.

Best regards,
SONM Community.
November 29, 2017, 09:38:01 AM
is SONM a platform will developers be able to build specific projects on top of it?

Greetings!

Yes, they will be able to do this. Developers can deploy their application in docker and then pass it to SONM to run.

Stay tuned!
SONM Community.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 29, 2017, 09:06:50 AM
this is the greatest project in the last time which I have seen, it will be really huge within next 2 years, I have invested alot in to this !

this is really the last chance to buy tokens really cheap  Shocked

What is really huge?
How much in $?
At the very least $1 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
November 29, 2017, 09:02:33 AM

Greetings!

Best regards,
SONM Community
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 08:46:28 AM
SONM, do you guys have both sales and marketing professionals on your team?
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
is SONM a platform will developers be able to build specific projects on top of it?
Jump to: