Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 255. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
It managed to resist price drop trend in the market during recent Bitcoin pump. The next goal should be $1 price range. I think this is very easy once the beta version is published.

The price is already below the ICO price, anything below that is drop ofcourse, I don't know the price you enter the project but we ICO investors have been waiting long for this to hhappen. I really don't think the team should be worry about the dividend it is a positive thing for project, just see the performance of Taas project

Price is not under ICO it is 40% over ICO Price. I bought a lot during the ICO and I am up. SONM doing really good and we just need to wait for the next news to Hit 0.25USD.

Yes true sonm is approx 40% over ico! If you invest 500 eth now you have 700! 200 eth extra is good profit for now! Love it 😜

I bought it at the ICO. USD value is still below ICO price.
Maybe if you bought earlier in the ICO, you might be above ICO price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It managed to resist price drop trend in the market during recent Bitcoin pump. The next goal should be $1 price range. I think this is very easy once the beta version is published.

The price is already below the ICO price, anything below that is drop ofcourse, I don't know the price you enter the project but we ICO investors have been waiting long for this to hhappen. I really don't think the team should be worry about the dividend it is a positive thing for project, just see the performance of Taas project

Price is not under ICO it is 40% over ICO Price. I bought a lot during the ICO and I am up. SONM doing really good and we just need to wait for the next news to Hit 0.25USD.

Yes true sonm is approx 40% over ico! If you invest 500 eth now you have 700! 200 eth extra is good profit for now! Love it 😜
Activity: 938
Merit: 517

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I believe in this project and their devs, and hope it will go 5x-10x at least in a year. Need to hold long for this!

Yep, if they can deliver everything they said on whitepaper this can indeed become one of the biggest projects ever.
Activity: 658
I believe in this project and their devs, and hope it will go 5x-10x at least in a year. Need to hold long for this!
It's not possible i really believe on sonm project especially to sonm devs im holding my sonm this will go to the moon if hits an bigger exchanger so keep holding
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Will x5 in 2~6 months.
Activity: 434

hmm on every project 1$ is a dream, but don't forget that the supply is pretty high ( half of Golem) if sonm hit 1dollar that would mean arround twice of golems actual marketcap

Honestly if they can deliver what they want to achieve, we're talking 10 billion dollar marketcap in 5 years. Ethereum went from 10 to 400$ in 6 months after news got out about the ethereum alliance. Imagine if Sonm got together with Intel to create affordable laptops capable of supercomputing. They too would rise x40 in less than a year, which would be about 2.5 billion cap. After global adoption, it would be at +-25$ at a 10 billion cap.

Yes man you are total right! Sonm will be fucking huge!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

My guess is that we see 0.35-0.5 dollar per SONM after the team publsihes the news and roll out the update v0.3 Arch. It will be another FOMO run, so we can see some big gains and than a big drop to 0.3 dollar. On every update the price will go up, and than down. However it increases every time, like natural growth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

hmm on every project 1$ is a dream, but don't forget that the supply is pretty high ( half of Golem) if sonm hit 1dollar that would mean arround twice of golems actual marketcap

Honestly if they can deliver what they want to achieve, we're talking 10 billion dollar marketcap in 5 years. Ethereum went from 10 to 400$ in 6 months after news got out about the ethereum alliance. Imagine if Sonm got together with Intel to create affordable laptops capable of supercomputing. They too would rise x40 in less than a year, which would be about 2.5 billion cap. After global adoption, it would be at +-25$ at a 10 billion cap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Can you guys change that "dividend" part from all your legal documents including the whitepaper.?  Maybe this is one reason which is stopping SONM to be listed on bittrex.They don't want to be screwed by SEC and are very particular in listing the coins.

Hi! Yes, we know our problems. In documents, this word can not be changed, but we have ways of solving this problem and we are working on it.

I'm very impressed with how you guys are handling stuff like this, shows your a really good company
me too sonm team is working very well
and also sonm value is very stable on more then 2800sat
its a good sign and also sign for investors that buy sonm
because soon sonm price will cross 5000sat and thats not so far

Within this year it'll be at 1$
Could happen, but will be very close.
Can you guys change that "dividend" part from all your legal documents including the whitepaper.?  Maybe this is one reason which is stopping SONM to be listed on bittrex.They don't want to be screwed by SEC and are very particular in listing the coins.

Hi! Yes, we know our problems. In documents, this word can not be changed, but we have ways of solving this problem and we are working on it.

I'm very impressed with how you guys are handling stuff like this, shows your a really good company

Within this year it'll be at 1$
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

Activity: 130
Merit: 145
If you're evaluating your portfolio in BTC you should be even less worried, since you'd be in for the long haul. Altcoins are riskier than BTC, so some will take longer to appreciate while others will flat-out die or even fail compared to Bitcoin. With diversification your overall portfolio should be up within a few months of investing though.
That's some sound advice if I ever heard of some!  Step 1 in the trading game, always stay diversified.

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Its 40% over ico price 👍🏼😜
yay .. you make me directly check the price of sonm in marketcap  Tongue
Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Jump to: