Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 254. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
this project is going very well
bitcoin is value is up now and still increasing
sonm price is still there in $ but in BTC its decreasing
maybe it will comes below 2k sat
if its happen then i will buy more my BTC are ready at binance
and about another exchange i think for the month of October binance is enough
in next two months new exchange should add SNM
overall SNM's team doing great
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Now that there has been a lot of decline, he already started to see the diplomas. Bittrex penetration seems to me impossible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
so when do you think SNM will be added on bittrex?
the last time it was added on binance and the team were about to release the wallet, the price went up to 25 cents. its almost something to crow about but people shorting it are just too many. there has to be something to be done to get them burned.
it seems very difficult to be listed in bittrex  Smiley

We cannot comment on when different exchanges will add SONM. But more questions regarding SONM from different users to the exchanges will definitely play the role.

That means you talked to Bittrex and they will not add us? Is the dividend System a problem for SONM to get listed in good exchanges?

The Bittrex listing procedure has a lot of steps and is time-taking. But we are moving towards listing on this exchange.

We hope for a good news. Having a lot of patience is very hard for us investors, but as long as the developer and support team is making a progress on listing SONM on big exchanges then it would make us happy to support you.

Believing on this kind of project is really the key of success. I would suggest on improving the marketing strategy and spreading the features of this project it could attract more people.

Their marketing is good enough for now, when they have more to show, they'll do more marketing, but for now that would be overkill, we don't want this project to get hyped for no real reason, because that will scare of big investors
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
the last time it was added on binance and the team were about to release the wallet, the price went up to 25 cents. its almost something to crow about but people shorting it are just too many. there has to be something to be done to get them burned.

We cannot comment on when different exchanges will add SONM. But more questions regarding SONM from different users to the exchanges will definitely play the role.

That means you talked to Bittrex and they will not add us? Is the dividend System a problem for SONM to get listed in good exchanges?

The Bittrex listing procedure has a lot of steps and is time-taking. But we are moving towards listing on this exchange.

We hope for a good news. Having a lot of patience is very hard for us investors, but as long as the developer and support team is making a progress on listing SONM on big exchanges then it would make us happy to support you.

Believing on this kind of project is really the key of success. I would suggest on improving the marketing strategy and spreading the features of this project it could attract more people.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I also am quite hopeful that Bittrex will list SONM after all and very encouraging statement from the team representative that work is going on with bittrex to take SONM there for trading and he looks very confident. I will keep waiting for completion of development as well as listing at new exchanges in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253

right ,everyone like SONM be listed Bittrex and polo but it's difficult for new project recently ,it's truth . so i hope official team to do their best on project ,

Thanks for support

Hello. When will you release Arch 0.3 version?
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
waiting for the token to be listed on any exchange and see the wave of pirce up and down.

i am sure that price will be very high after some time.

good project.

We are already listed. U Can check here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/#markets.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
waiting for the token to be listed on any exchange and see the wave of pirce up and down.

i am sure that price will be very high after some time.

good project.

right ,everyone like SONM be listed Bittrex and polo but it's difficult for new project recently ,it's truth . so i hope official team to do their best on project ,

Thanks for support
Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

It's hard to give comments on the terms of appearing on any exchanges. Better ask them.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It managed to resist price drop trend in the market during recent Bitcoin pump. The next goal should be $1 price range. I think this is very easy once the beta version is published.

The price is already below the ICO price, anything below that is drop ofcourse, I don't know the price you enter the project but we ICO investors have been waiting long for this to hhappen. I really don't think the team should be worry about the dividend it is a positive thing for project, just see the performance of Taas project

Price is not under ICO it is 40% over ICO Price. I bought a lot during the ICO and I am up. SONM doing really good and we just need to wait for the next news to Hit 0.25USD.

Yes true sonm is approx 40% over ico! If you invest 500 eth now you have 700! 200 eth extra is good profit for now! Love it 😜

I bought it at the ICO. USD value is still below ICO price.
Maybe if you bought earlier in the ICO, you might be above ICO price.
If anyone buy when it list on bittrex that is 2x ICO price.
Yes, that is possible and till now it is not known when it is going to hit bittrex.It's a good time to accumulate cheap SONM tokens till the price is below 3000 sat.Anytime the version is out, the price would double and getting added on a top exchange will also be an added advantage for all investors.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
It managed to resist price drop trend in the market during recent Bitcoin pump. The next goal should be $1 price range. I think this is very easy once the beta version is published.

The price is already below the ICO price, anything below that is drop ofcourse, I don't know the price you enter the project but we ICO investors have been waiting long for this to hhappen. I really don't think the team should be worry about the dividend it is a positive thing for project, just see the performance of Taas project

Price is not under ICO it is 40% over ICO Price. I bought a lot during the ICO and I am up. SONM doing really good and we just need to wait for the next news to Hit 0.25USD.

Yes true sonm is approx 40% over ico! If you invest 500 eth now you have 700! 200 eth extra is good profit for now! Love it 😜

I bought it at the ICO. USD value is still below ICO price.
Maybe if you bought earlier in the ICO, you might be above ICO price.
If anyone buy when it list on bittrex that is 2x ICO price.
Activity: 448
How long does it take someone to deposit from bank account into GDAX exchange?
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

it really a nice project.but it need long accumulation of time to develop.now the project show his potential.
Jump to: