Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 259. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
btc pump all altcrypto dump ,but I think that the SONM price will rise,that`s a good project.

SONM is good because it is on binance, so I think it will be huge.

Yes, Binance is really cool exchange with liquidity.  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
btc pump all altcrypto dump ,but I think that the SONM price will rise,that`s a good project.

SONM is good because it is on binance, so I think it will be huge.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
SONM team said something about chainging something on the dividents system ?
IMO replacing the divident system only to go on bittrex is a bad close term idea. I bought SONM for long term and for its dividents, if they change their idea I can probably sell it like ICN..

How long they will take payments for the dividends. Many people are kept talking about these dividends did the team announce it. I think it is better to hold the SNM coins instead of buying other altcoins like ICN.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Price looking very good and stable now. I think this is the new bottom of SONM.
Today will follow again a new buy of this nice Token after I arrive at home.

The big news is timed for tomorrow?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Its why TEZOS is future! No stuoid forks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Around 2k i will join the train again. This period is a chance for getting cheap as btc. But definetly i will wait 2to 2.1k
2.3k now.
Half way...

2.5k now. Seems that we touched bottom (I guess people don't have any more alts to sell to get Bitcoin Gold...

Bitcoin Gold the altcoin with zero value (because ZERO hash power... it will take days to validate transactions, or the price will be super high to incentive miners: epic fail announced...)

People are willing to lose 20% to 30% on alts in order to get this future shitcoin that, at best, will be worth 5% of a Bitcoin (hash power ratio).
I buy the alts dips... and I prefer making +20% on the dead-cat bounce vs. +5% vs the airdrop. Simple maths.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
I just hope people did not miss the chance of buying it below 5k. I have sold 2/3 of my coins, and keeping the rest for long-term. When all these uncertanity and hardfork speculations end, altcoins will make good profit for those who sticked to it. However, this may take a few months. You guys might remember the last hard-fork. It will be the same story for altcoins.
Around 2k i will join the train again. This period is a chance for getting cheap as btc. But definetly i will wait 2to 2.1k
2.3k now.
Half way...
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Think we will see x10 probably only when there are working hubs and miners and the first real application of the token will go, and this is not until 2018, and then 2019. Just HODL.

august 2018
Activity: 364

This is what sucks about alt coins in general. They come out with new developments and improvements, price pumps high, and then drops back down to where it was before. Investors as a whole have no patience or long term view. It is all about sell as soon as it pumps and look for the next opportunity. Doesn't matter if the project has any real viability or not. I think SONM is one of the Top 5 projects out there, but its price gets slammed the same as some random shitcoin.

/rant
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Think we will see x10 probably only when there are working hubs and miners and the first real application of the token will go, and this is not until 2018, and then 2019. Just HODL.
Activity: 125

yep, the boat is taking a lot of water Smiley) if it goes to 1.7k i'll buy some more sonms
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Definitely I will be one of the buyers when it will slip further under 2k satoshi. It seems that some people are seeking small profit and cashing out. SONM with small updates went like this just imagine where it will be when some big news will be out. It has shown us trailer where things can be within hours if it is backed by any news.
i think under 2k sat is difficult but under 3k is very good price
sonm hits 5k sat after list on binance exchange and get very huge voume from binance exchange
now the price is very good to buy more
and in under 3k sat its profitable much more
i think after sonm list on one more good exchange sonm community will be very happy because of sonm price will rise

I agree
2k will not happen.
Under 2.7k is already a discount!

indeed, it's like buying bitcoin at 2700$
Definitely I will be one of the buyers when it will slip further under 2k satoshi. It seems that some people are seeking small profit and cashing out. SONM with small updates went like this just imagine where it will be when some big news will be out. It has shown us trailer where things can be within hours if it is backed by any news.
sonm hits 5k sat after list on binance exchange and get very huge voume from binance exchange
i think after sonm list on one more good exchange sonm community will be very happy because of sonm price will rise

I agree
2k will not happen.
Under 2.7k is already a discount!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
SONM team said something about chainging something on the dividents system ?
IMO replacing the divident system only to go on bittrex is a bad close term idea. I bought SONM for long term and for its dividents, if they change their idea I can probably sell it like ICN..
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SONM needs some big exchanges in order to increase its price and volume. Binance is good but a few more will be nice.

I talked with some team members, they wil fix this!!!
glad to hear this, because of the many exchange really help growth in the sonm  Smiley

yes. correct. we need to have a bigger or wider market. why not try to add it on bittrex? and on other exchange?  like livecoin, cryptopia, coinexchnage? these exchange is also good to increase the volume for SNM.

they are busy with it ;-) wait and see.

As for now, We need to wait 'till they make an update again. Major dumping is happening maybe it about the fork of Bitcoin and they are dumping to get a free money again just like Bitcoin cash. If i correct they call it Bitcoin Gold.

And i think this will not make any changes a the value of it could only be not more than the value of Bitcoin cash, it depends if some investor or trader will keep and hold it.
Jump to: