Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 267. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
SONM is getting attention this is what happens when there are good updates in any good project. Development team was working from day one but finally results began to appear. I still see all these increases as warm up for real surge which is still to come for all the work and tech being worked on.

where do you see attention lol ..

I am all day in Barcelona and I see here very much attention. Also NEM Team was really long at SONM Team. Also a lot Venture Capital Investors seems to be intrested.
For me it is just the beginning of a really big thing. Fudsters will cry in some weeks.

Furthermore they got a cooperation with SELECTEL. If you dont know who this is, it is the biggest service provider in Russia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
SONM is getting attention this is what happens when there are good updates in any good project. Development team was working from day one but finally results began to appear. I still see all these increases as warm up for real surge which is still to come for all the work and tech being worked on.

where do you see attention lol ..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
whats the date for 0.3 ? alpha ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This pump is nothing compared to its real value. This week SONM V 0.3 will be released and there also will be more good news according to the team. So HOLD on your tokens and ride to the moon together!

What's the source on V0.3 this week?? did they announce that somewhere?

Yes it was announced 2 days ago from the DEV Team. You should better read a little more to get the best news on the internet ;-)

Sell baby sell we will make money without you :-)

where? can you post a link or something. Who said anything about selling? I've been hodling this for a long time, and it still has lots of potential.
This pump is nothing compared to its real value. This week SONM V 0.3 will be released and there also will be more good news according to the team. So HOLD on your tokens and ride to the moon together!

Yes it was announced 2 days ago from the DEV Team. You should better read a little more to get the best news on the internet ;-)

Sell baby sell we will make money without you :-)

Still a pump, none the less. People who have been holding for a while will dump this down a couple 1000 satoshi. Too many people with large amounts, who ever sells first wins.

Sure some guys will go out with a nice profit today, but i prefer to wait and wait. The coin is just on his beginning, with or without the users who get out.
Each seller needs a buyer and the new buyer will hold for the next ATH thats why prices are raising on good project higher and higher in waves.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
whats the reason for the sudden pump and the price is above ICO now?

it is not a pump. It is growing. The team brings up nice news with the last report, also the Wallet will be released this month. The Price is raising because no one thought that this news will come that
early. Most thought it will take untill next year but now it is confirmed for this month. Furthermore DEV told weeks before that SONM will be on Bittrex and needs just to be reviewed. Maybe some insiders are buying in now. Just imagine the price when it hits trex.

dude! price doubling in 24 hours is NOT natural growth lol. But yes I agree with you, this was much deserved, pretty good progress they made, about time they got the attention they deserved
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
Still a pump, none the less. People who have been holding for a while will dump this down a couple 1000 satoshi. Too many people with large amounts, who ever sells first wins.
Activity: 218
It's really nice to see devs working hard on the project, and in opposition to few others, getting things done on time or even earlier. It's reflected in SONM price going up and making investors happy.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

it is not a pump. It is growing. The team brings up nice news with the last report, also the Wallet will be released this month. The Price is raising because no one thought that this news will come that
early. Most thought it will take untill next year but now it is confirmed for this month. Furthermore DEV told weeks before that SONM will be on Bittrex and needs just to be reviewed. Maybe some insiders are buying in now. Just imagine the price when it hits trex.

Happy to hear this.I was too expecting SONM to be pumped after few month with a natural growth but here it is already and above ICO within a few days after being launched on Binance.Binance has been lucky for SONM where some of the coins get dumped at the launch.

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I hope the coin in the very near future will show good growth. We will follow!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Hope to see technical inprovments on regular basis. Keep on going strong sonm team!
This guy has not seen any new news for too long
In exchange I only see the decline, people can not wait to dump.
 Angry
Probably It's because of difference in price between Liqui and Binance. People are selling at Binance at higher price and buying at lower on Liqui, Soon price will be equal on both exchanger. Then we go up!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hope to see technical inprovments on regular basis. Keep on going strong sonm team!
 Angry
What decline, I see the increase from sub 2000 satoshi and now the price is 5000 satoshi, which is very close with the ico price (or even more if you value it in usd). If people want to dump to move on, then it's the right time as it's almost ico price.
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
 Angry
Activity: 139
It seems like the really to 25K started. Soon we will see that high prices. Give it 1 or 2 weeks. And maybe we can go higher after the release of the wallet this month.
Next step will be the full release which should bring us up to 5 USD each Token. I hope this will happen and I am happy to be part of SONM since beginning and buying also much mor during the dip.

For all Fudster and haters: Dont be angry and buy back, they are still cheap.
Jump to: